Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest Kazen88

Congrats on the upgrade! FF3's online feature is sending mails to eachother. It's kinda lame because you both have to be connected to wi-fi in order to send/recieve the mail. You can only send one per hour, too. I think the whole mail thing opens up sidequests though. I haven't gotten too far into the game yet but it's awesome. :o

Edit/ I just bought another DSL today because I gave my little sister mine. I just turned it on and there's a lime green pixel stuck in the middle of the top screen. -_- Can I go back to Best Buy and exchange it for another one? Doesn't Nintendo have a policy about stuck pixels?

You can go ahead and return it to Best Buy. They should take it back and give you another one. If they don't take it back, you can email Nintendo. They'll pay for you to ship the DSL to them and either fix it or give you a new one free of charge.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SophiaSan

oh gahh i finally got my ds

ahah i got it for like 70$ including a game from my friend and he only used it once

basically its brand new

ahh i want nintendogs

what are so good games you guys? :)

^ Dude. An original DS or a Lite? That is a pretty good freaking deal either way :mellow:

Anyways~ lol :D Wario Ware is the FUNNEST GAME EVARRR. I bought it and even though it was regular price, I so do not regret it. It's basically just a bunch of mini games put into one big one<3 It's so fun :wub:

Guest MUGETSU

I wonder if anyone else has this problem.

Theres like an air bubble? UNDER the top screen, not under the screen protector, BUT under the hard screen that just shows up from time to time.

It disappears but when it appears its annoying! I have to like...push the edges of the screen for it to disappear. Should I just exchange it for another one? I bought my DS Lite last week and have a few more days until the exchange policy is past for EB Games.

Guest TrainDriver

^i reckon exchange it, unless ur the type of person to hate bothering with such stuff. i had a minor scratch on my DS bottom screen, so i exchanged it for another one, if u don't, u'll just keep looking at it :P

:sweatingbullets: erh..??

Billion Wireless ADSL

is that what you're asking??

im not good with all that computer stuff

well, certain wireless routers don't like the Nintendo DS, so on Nintendo DS' site, they list different ways to set your router so that the DS will be able to detect it and use it properly.

Guest TrainDriver

well to get ur DS on the net, ur gonna need an online game first. i reckon nintendo should've implemented something like the PSP where it stores the wifi settings on the unit itself.

Guest piratesofthesea

Does anyone know when the Legend of Zelda game for DS and Pokemon Pearl and Diamond are coming out for the U.S.??

Guest Nightmare

^Check Gamestop's site.

^i don't think stores in the US even stock large quantities of phoenix wright and trauma center lol. in fact, i don't see those at all anymore.

I see a lot of Trauma Center in my area. I still can't decide if I want it or not. I still have other games to finish, too, and then I got new ones to get...like Castlevania and soon to be Zelda.

you can fnd Phoenix Wright 2 @ Fry's (it has passable engrish & jpn languages)

ATLUS games are always low in stock... it's not the stores, it's Atlus(atlus games become rarities if you noticed). Trauma Center is back on shelves atm but Phoenix Wright and other Atlus games are HTF

Legend of Zelda for DS has like a March 2007 release

Archived