SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest HbananaK

Ohhhh for single lidders when putting on makeup...dont go all out on the eyeliner, it doesn't look good. Instead put only a little on or non at all and go for the mascara and eye shadow. Putting on tons of eyeliner is not pleasing especially when you blink :crazy: hah my mom ALWAYS told me this because she said i looked like a monster every time i put on eyeliner... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest d-0ne

^^ it depends on your preference, imho. i personally think theres no point in putting a thin line of eyeliner cause its not even noticable when your eyes are closed. and if you do it properly, a thick line of eyeliner looks very nice to the eyes when it is open. for example, "iamgrape1119" is a youtuber/beauty blogger who also has single eyelids, and she lines her eyes very thick but it looks nice when she opens and closes her eyes. you should check it out to see what im talking about.

Guest ginger

^^ it depends on your preference, imho. i personally think theres no point in putting a thin line of eyeliner cause its not even noticable when your eyes are closed. and if you do it properly, a thick line of eyeliner looks very nice to the eyes when it is open. for example, "iamgrape1119" is a youtuber/beauty blogger who also has single eyelids, and she lines her eyes very thick but it looks nice when she opens and closes her eyes. you should check it out to see what im talking about.

Agreed. I always found it annoying when people said to only apply a thin line of eyeliner. It's like...eyeliner is supposed to define the eye but if I only put a thin line, it doesn't even show up!

-ginger

Guest HbananaK

ahhhhh icic haha i guess i'm just not one of them then :sweatingbullets:

Guest tsukemene123

I seriously LOVE your flick. I can never do it right. :[

Haha, thanks! Years of practice... Before it looked horrible. :sweatingbullets:

Guest `mandee<3;

Fake eyelashes! People think you have double eyelids, but you actually don't. xD I have double eyelids, but the retarded kind where you can't see it if my eyes are fully open.

Guest Naimie

^ ^;;;

thanks~

i still want to get ssangapul tho hahaha

Actually what makes a really pretty girl and unique is if she has single eyelids yet still very pretty with them. If you got doubles, you would just look typical pretty, not the unique kind of pretty. Imho..

Guest nubbie

for me, eye makeup isn't too hard. i also have single eyelids and i think i'd look better with single lids than double. i don't think it matters whether or not you have single or double, its how you do the makeup.

eyes3id0.png

makeup for prom. credits to the M.A.C. makeup artists.

eyes2pw5.png

artsysh7.png

was done by myself.

tip: to really make your eyes pop, use a darker shadow on the outer corner of your eyes and contour it to the shape of your eye and then use a light color right down the middle so that way you create more depth. sometimes to really make my eyes pop, i use the darker shadow on the inner corners of my lid.

eyes4ig1.png

Guest hippiehop

Okay so I almost never wear makeup but I liked how this turned out. Usually I never wear eyeliner because it always smears a lot on me.

l_61f0fca2708b21c5cc07e7a4892e1b86.jpg

l_6c98872b00a5e54104b8aebce64a03c9.jpg

Guest xskies

I love your simple makeup! :] Can you do a tutorial on it? :o I'm a newbie on this and i really want to give this a try. So can you please make one :]?

xD i second that!

i have single eyelids and i actually need help from you girls >.<

i have a party on monday and i want to line the top of my eyes but im not sure how. i youtubed and stuff but they're all too much. i just want simple plain eyelining on my top lid ~.~ so i was hoping for a tutorial like SOOshi KIMchi's eyes ^^

Guest JA.NiCE

I have single eyelid as well and when I do my make up I just put eyeliner on my top lid and since I don't want to use too much I just put some on and darken it with some dark eye shadow like black or a dark blue color. Then I use a white shimmer stick for the inner corners of my eyes. Then I use eyeliner and apply some on my water lines(Top and bottom). But on the bottom water line I start from the outer corner of my eye and work my way in but I don't go all the way to the inner corner. Here are some pictures. :)

Oh and if I feel like it I add on some mascara

dsaf.png

gdh-1.png

xcvgb.png

Darn you can't really see in these pictures. :/

Guest loveex3

after a little bit of experimenting, i've learned that mascara really helps open up your eyes and make it look bigger.

for simple eye makeup, i put a little bit of white shimmer/eyeliner right below my bottom waterline, and apply mascara on both the top and bottom lashes.

Guest Potstickers

So me and my friend had a minor disagreement with her eyes. She says its double well I say its single. So I want to know...

is my friend's eye single or double?

Left eye

lefteye.jpg

Right eye

righteye.jpg

Guest .lavender.

here is mine. i dont have the step-by-step pics.

LINK :)

what i've used:

- eyetalk (can't really tell tho)

- dark green eyeshadow ( i treat them as eyeliner)

- pearl eyeshadow

- fake eyelashes (unusally for me)

&&& DONE!

personal comment: i dont really like to put eyeshadow upto the point where my eyebrows are.. its just too much for eyelids

Archived