SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest deportedkorean

i really think people should be taking pictures that INCLUDES the eyebrow...otherwise, your eyes look bigger than they are. without the eyebrows most of the time they look great, but we need to see the overall effect to see if it really does look good or not.

^btw, your eyes are huge! i cant ever see my whole pupil even when i open my eyes all the way.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aquapoppie

Alrighty, I thought I'd contribute to this thread, since god knows how hard it is to find good ways on putting makeup on single eyelids.

The latest method I'm experimenting with is to draw a bold line on top of my black eyeliner, instead of the usual routine of just eyeliner + eyeshadow. It makes my eye look more... exciting? I guess, haha. It really stands out A LOT, since I use MAC pigments and they're super shiny when used wet...

Soooo...

Purple line (MAC Violet pigment wet) over black eyeliner (MAC Fluidline)

....yes, those are fake eyelashes with purple tips...

eyes1.jpg

Sorry for the goofy expression, but that's how it looks... it's not that dramatic in person, but good enough for me, since I don't wear makeup often.

retard.jpg

And as a comparison photo, here's me on the same day with no makeup (just circle lens ^^;; makes me look younger than my 20+ years)

err.jpg

I really like this thread, so let's keep it alive!

Guest bebesoul

The latest method I'm experimenting with is to draw a bold line on top of my black eyeliner, instead of the usual routine of just eyeliner + eyeshadow. It makes my eye look more... exciting? I guess, haha. It really stands out A LOT, since I use MAC pigments and they're super shiny when used wet...

Soooo...

Purple line (MAC Violet pigment wet) over black eyeliner (MAC Fluidline)

....yes, those are fake eyelashes with purple tips...

OOh! I love this look with the pigments! The pigments are a bit bold for me though but I love the look! I was wondering what do you use to apply on your fluidline becaue I love the way your eyeliner turned out! I also haev a fl but my application never comes out as good as yours! :P

Guest aquapoppie

OOh! I love this look with the pigments! The pigments are a bit bold for me though but I love the look! I was wondering what do you use to apply on your fluidline becaue I love the way your eyeliner turned out! I also haev a fl but my application never comes out as good as yours! :P

Hehehe, time for a confession about my eyeliner brush :ph34r:

I use my watercolor brush which is like 1mm width, so it's like... super super thin.... but it was excellent control, and I didn't want to let a good brush go to waste after I was done with taking watercolor classes, haha.

If you go to art stores, you could probably find it for less than 5-10 bucks :sweatingbullets:

Hehehe, time for a confession about my eyeliner brush :ph34r:

I use my watercolor brush which is like 1mm width, so it's like... super super thin.... but it was excellent control, and I didn't want to let a good brush go to waste after I was done with taking watercolor classes, haha.

If you go to art stores, you could probably find it for less than 5-10 bucks :sweatingbullets:

can you show a picture please. the purple looks really hot

Guest 한국 사랑

its kinda scary how hard you are trying to open your eyes. otherwise they look good.

dude, i'm not trying.. <_<

er.. thanks for the tip anyways? :blink:

Guest graceyoon

^ i derno but your last eye pic scared me too

aquapoppie> i like how u did your eyemakeup! i like how it still stands out without hordes of dark eyeshadow/liner on..

Guest 한국 사랑

^ i derno but your last eye pic scared me too

you do realize opening my eyes isn't something i can control?

if i try to close them a bit , i look dead.

Guest xCookies

한국 사랑: I thought you were trying to open your really big at first..Like 0_0

BEBixAMY: Make a tutorial..I like the way you put make-up on for single eye lids xD

i find that when i put makeup on my eyes, they look bigger

But yea, double eyelid better than single eyelid.

Who doesn't want double -_-

Um, I don't. I've gotten pretty good applying eye makeup to my single lids, and now I wouldn't trade them for doubles at all. It's all about knowing what works for you.

-ginger

Guest prettyddalgi

everyone looks sooo pretty! ^^ hehe

yepp i don't really wear make-up but this inspired me to TRY! lol

i shall be back with pictures!

Guest ellstars

haha dont listne to them you look great! <3

by the way i have single eyelids and tried the "hard candy punk palette" (you cna get it online or at sephora) and got amazing results. i'm too shy to post pictures though but anyone who also used it and was happy with the results, do share if you please <3

Guest deportedkorean

you do realize opening my eyes isn't something i can control?

if i try to close them a bit , i look dead.

one of the points i was trying to prove:

if you had shown your eyebrows, we would have been able to know if you really were "trying" to open your eyes really wide. reason why they probably look wider than they might have been is cause since we dont see your eyebrows, we dont know the distance between your eyebrows and eyelids so we assume its a shorter distance...(bigger distance between eyes makes eyes look smaller...)

...u know what? i'll post a picture to prove it (one with an eyebrow and one without)

Guest Batgirl

dude, i'm not trying.. <_<

er.. thanks for the tip anyways? :blink:

I can see what they mean, in the first pic of just the eye, it seems a little surprised.

Why do you sound so offended

Guest 한국 사랑

I can see what they mean, in the first pic of just the eye, it seems a little surprised.

Why do you sound so offended

lol, i'm not but it really depends the way you took what I said.

It's hard to show emotions over the internet.

Guest jhmssaz

sa403885yo4.jpg

on the top of my eyelid, i drew my eyeline all the way

below of my eyes, i drew only half way, to make my eye look bigger

then put some eyeshadows[on the pic, i put dark brown] right on my eye below

Archived