Where Are The Sac Kids At?

Guest missie_ko_ko

SAC STATE STUDENTS... Administration is trying to raise our tuition up to $5000 a Semester... Ya'll better say something!

OMFG, TOO MUCH (T_T)

ARE YOU FORREALS?

I was signing on to mysacstate today but it didn't work...

That's effing crazy!!!

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aznboy01gts

Whoa, that is pretty crazy. $2000 a semester is pretty high, but raising it to $5000 is pretty crazy.

Guest TurtleXGeojitmal

ARE YOU FORREALS?

I was signing on to mysacstate today but it didn't work...

That's effing crazy!!!

Yeah i checked they haven't changed anything, but i did get the stupid tuition increase. i have to pay an extra $175 now. ARGHHH.

Yeah i checked they haven't changed anything, but i did get the stupid tuition increase. i have to pay an extra $175 now. ARGHHH.

Really? I checked mine today, I have to pay a total of $2,159...

$45 towards art....

Freaking art...not that I don't enjoy it, I just think art uses a lot of money...

Guest TurtleXGeojitmal

Really? I checked mine today, I have to pay a total of $2,159...

$45 towards art....

Freaking art...not that I don't enjoy it, I just think art uses a lot of money...

yeah, when i paid back in may, i paid $2,092. stupid fee increases for reals.

Argh yeah, i took art 20a, and there was workshop fees & had to buy art supplies. lol. Glad it was just for GE easy A. haha.

yeah, when i paid back in may, i paid $2,092. stupid fee increases for reals.

Argh yeah, i took art 20a, and there was workshop fees & had to buy art supplies. lol. Glad it was just for GE easy A. haha.

Yea, I'm taking a Ceramics class for my area A...

WAY BETTER THAN drawing or painting, etc. cause those would've wasted hecka money...

Guest TurtleXGeojitmal
Yea, I'm taking a Ceramics class for my area A...

WAY BETTER THAN drawing or painting, etc. cause those would've wasted hecka money...

ooo ceramics sounds fun & messy. haha.

Yeah, beginning drawing FTW! i spent hella on drawing pads. like the big ones. lol.

I'm so glad i'm done with GE. focus om major stuff now. lol.

Guest felinius
SAC STATE STUDENTS... Administration is trying to raise our tuition up to $5000 a Semester... Ya'll better say something!

OMFG, TOO MUCH (T_T)

Errr...

Our increase in tuition is only 10% per year. $7000 is how much non-residents pay. ;) It's $5000 per year.

<-- former non-resident

ooo ceramics sounds fun & messy. haha.

Yeah, beginning drawing FTW! i spent hella on drawing pads. like the big ones. lol.

I'm so glad i'm done with GE. focus om major stuff now. lol.

Lol, I wish I could draw...

Errr...

Our increase in tuition is only 10% per year. $7000 is how much non-residents pay. ;) It's $5000 per year.

<-- former non-resident

Really? I didn't know that.

I pick out my classes tomorrow! HAHA I am ready to get on those computers >:]

Mann it's a shocker they aren't going to accept anyone for Spring 2010 and possibly Fall 2010 :o

Don't be too excited... All the good classes might be gone.

^thanks for ruining my happiness =______= (JK)

already decided ahead a time anyways and I already looked in class to see if they are full or not.

So, I am quite excited :D because I don't like orientation period.

Lol, sorry..ahahah.... Orientation is the most boring part of the process. I hate it.

Guest TurtleXGeojitmal

Lol, sorry..ahahah.... Orientation is the most boring part of the process. I hate it.

LOL, orientation was the best part. that's where i met some cool people..............3 years ago. hahaha.

But now there's soompi where you can meet all the cool sac state people already. lmao!

LOL, orientation was the best part. that's where i met some cool people..............3 years ago. hahaha.

But now there's soompi where you can meet all the cool sac state people already. lmao!

Really? Orientation was so boring for me...

I didn't know anyone...

Guest felinius
^thanks for ruining my happiness =______= (JK)

already decided ahead a time anyways and I already looked in class to see if they are full or not.

So, I am quite excited :D because I don't like orientation period.

Don't bother waitlisting for classes if you're a frosh ... man, frosh got so many choices for classes.

If you're looking for something interesting, ANTH13 (magic, witchcraft) is lots of fun and HLSC50 (healthy lifestyle) fulfills an E requirement (I think ...)

There are tons of great classes that should still be open if your schedule is too.

EDIT: We also have a CSUS thread under the college section. :)

Guest TurtleXGeojitmal

^ ANTH13 was ok. i didn't find it that fun. I had a girl throw up & then pass out during class once, that was exciting. oh and then class was canceled, ohh yeahh. But i get best class pick, seniors ftw!

@FoEvEr_YoUrS: rofl i didn't know anyone either, until i said, "hi, you're cute. i'm james." haha.

Guest felinius

^ Lol, ahahah I didn't talk to anyone...

And anth13? My cousin took that class fall semester of 08. She said it was boring.

No waaaaaay. Unless yall don't like learning about different religions ... I loved learning about zombies, LOL. :D

Archived