Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

OMG ABB why so adorable!! i love her look sooo much!! i really wish she can come to North America i think she would dooo soooo well!!!!!!

Janice Man looks like a lot like all those hot japanese girls in my magazines.

if i had abb face with janice's body omg.. (cuz i think janice body is nicer right? isnt she a bit shorter?)

Angela looks best when she smiles without showing her teeth, IMO.

Janice seems to have lost a lot of weight as of late. Her face is more narrow and her arms look like twigs. Love the photos of her in black, though. The pin-up look is very flattering on her.

I agree, Janice had her looks from her young days. The circle lens, in my opinion, makes her look the most different. Plus she grew into her features. She had a rounded face when she was younger. But I really liked how she looked during the Mikami Salon promotions with ABB.

I think Janice looks the same as well. If you check out her old photos, she lost weight and got nice hair and makeup, but her features were the same. I think she has been using less eyelid glue and light-colored circle lens, which is what people here might be referring to as her new look. Also, has Janice been getting thinner? I like her photos taken before her concerts, but she's starting to look ill.

On another note, its interesting to compare Janice's voice with Angelababy's. Angelababy has a surprising mature voice, while Janice doesn't sound intelligent. I still like Janice though, and her singing.

Guest loves_T

^ I think they're the fujifilm INSTAX, you can get them from ebay. There are alot of different models to choose from. I think they range from $100 - $250 with film.

Since you're from Melbourne, you can also get them from Melbourne Central near Cotton On :)

Archived