Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

jeshikah: Thanks for the article! I did notice JM being super busy and appearing at so many functions, but in my mind AB still seemed to be making so much more because of her popularity here. It was a very interesting article to read =P

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metamorphosis

people are keeping saying the three beautiful ladies in hong kong are angelababy, janice man and theresa fu

but from my perspective, theresa just can't compare to angelababy and janice man. and if you have to pick someone in the music industry to compare to angelababy and jm, it wouldn't be theresa.. there are so many girls that are prettier than her. Theresa might have the hair, the body...but she doesn't have the beautiful features like angelababy and janice man. I'm not saying theresa isn't pretty, i think she's only average. i remember when she just came out as a member of cookies, i didn't even really pay attention to her =/

Guest strawberrynkiwi

What a good life. Just look pretty and you get money. haha :P

I know they work very hard.

I totally respect these girls, even though I would never want to be them.

Think about it, all they do is sit in front of the mirror, practice their posing, smiling, expression (which isn't really that good either compare to high fashion models)

If that in mind, they just keep their skin awesome looking, sit in front of mirror and let hair stylist and make up artist do their magic.

And especially the mall shows, they just hold the product or smile for the camera. and even if they have to say something about the product, most of the time they just memorize a script that's like 2 sentence.

Meh.. I know I am jealous (right now, only because they are the same age as I am and it's ridiculous how famous they are). Maybe not when I start working though. But then again the Hong Kong industry is kinda messed up, I am sure somehow when these two are 40 they can still be like SIIK sponsors and be loaded for the rest of their life.

yeah.. my dumb jealousy rant lol.

i wouldn't mind being them for one day though :sweatingbullets:

sigh

and yes even I am prettier than Teresa. I just need to do the Mega Dance that she is a sponsor for, get as skinny as average Hong Kong girl. (Which I was so tempted to do this past summer) Then lastly I need to get "some HK entertainment back ups and hook up" if you know what I mean. haha

agreed, surgery talk is getting boring.

Janice Man

08 earnings (as of October)

Fashion shows and functions:

8 shows on average

x 10 months

x $20 000 average fee

= $1 600 000

Sponsorship deals:

天龍八部Online ($150 000)

+ 2% ($100 000)

+ perfume ($150 000)

+ wedding gowns ($100 000)

+ Asana Trimtox ($100 000)

Advertisements:

Catalog ($50 000)

+ Revlon ($80 000)

+ Drumstick ($80 000)

Movies:

La Lingerie ($150 000)

+ The Troublesome Romance currently filming ($170 000)

+ 10 Promise with my Dog voice over ($50 000)

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $2 780 000

Angelababy

Clarins ($250 000)

+ Giordano ($250 000)

Photo book:

Angelababy Love ($300 000)

Advertisements:

McDonalds TVC – television commercial ($250 000)

+ Charriol ($80 000)

Fashion Shows:

Shiseido ($30 000)

+ Puma ($30 000)

+ 2% ($30 000)

+ Moussey ($30 000)

+ Max & Co ($30 000)

+ 7 for All Mankind ($30 000)

Guest appearances:

Sasa ($30 000)

+ Nokia ($30 000)

+ Fendi ($30 000)

+ Coca Cola ($30 000)

+ McDonalds ($30 000)

+ Samsung MP3 ($30 000)

Shopping Mall events:

20 shows

x $30 000 fee

= $600 000

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $2 120 000

Theresa Fu

Shape Easy 22 ($300 000)

Album and Photo book:

Smiling – album and photo book combo ($150 000)

Performances:

LA in February ($100 000)

Atlantic City in August ($100 000)

Fashion shows and events:

Macau hotel opening ceremony ($50 000)

+DNKY ($50 000)

+ Easter event ($30 000)

+ Clinique ($50 000)

+ 又一城 fashion show ($30 000)

+ Disney Land ($50 000)

+ Fashion boutique opening ($30 000)

+ Game Cyber ($50 000)

+ Beams T ($50 000)

+ Clinique ($50 000)

+ Ocean Park Halloween party ($50 000)

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $1 140 000

are these all USD or HK?

Guest Sasha100

I just want to say 'HAHAHA' to the people that said that JaniceMan is jealous of Angelababy's 'success'. Um no ,my friends, she is not, cuz she is freaking successful as hell too. So just because she doesn'tsmile like :DDDDDD don't mean she ain't happy.

Guest moncchichi

people are keeping saying the three beautiful ladies in hong kong are angelababy, janice man and theresa fu

but from my perspective, theresa just can't compare to angelababy and janice man. and if you have to pick someone in the music industry to compare to angelababy and jm, it wouldn't be theresa.. there are so many girls that are prettier than her. Theresa might have the hair, the body...but she doesn't have the beautiful features like angelababy and janice man. I'm not saying theresa isn't pretty, i think she's only average. i remember when she just came out as a member of cookies, i didn't even really pay attention to her =/

agreed agreed. theresa fu.... she's.. not pretty imo. closeup pictures of her... are not so attractive, and she needs way more makeup and stuff to be pretty. there's way prettier celebs in hk than teresa.. definitely.

Wow Janice Man is loaded lol. She makes the most outta all of those girls. GO JANICE!

nk nklol abb is not so bad either lol SO MUCH MONEY!!! lol lol lol

What a good life. Just look pretty and you get money. haha :P

I know they work very hard.

I totally respect these girls, even though I would never want to be them.

Think about it, all they do is sit in front of the mirror, practice their posing, smiling, expression (which isn't really that good either compare to high fashion models)

If that in mind, they just keep their skin awesome looking, sit in front of mirror and let hair stylist and make up artist do their magic.

And especially the mall shows, they just hold the product or smile for the camera. and even if they have to say something about the product, most of the time they just memorize a script that's like 2 sentence.

Meh.. I know I am jealous (right now, only because they are the same age as I am and it's ridiculous how famous they are). Maybe not when I start working though. But then again the Hong Kong industry is kinda messed up, I am sure somehow when these two are 40 they can still be like SIIK sponsors and be loaded for the rest of their life.

yeah.. my dumb jealousy rant lol.

i wouldn't mind being them for one day though :sweatingbullets:

sigh

and yes even I am prettier than Teresa. I just need to do the Mega Dance that she is a sponsor for, get as skinny as average Hong Kong girl. (Which I was so tempted to do this past summer) Then lastly I need to get "some HK entertainment back ups and hook up" if you know what I mean. haha

lol i don't really agree with you. i would love to be them, their job is friggin easy, the money comes rolling in, they get to meet celebs, date hot guys and go to awesome celebrity parties... what a good life

Guest o1honey

^lol to that post up there hahahaha "I am prettier than Teresa"? seriously?

e8b11b82fcb474ba0cf4d2c5.jpg

imo.. ANYONE can be prettier than Theresa Fu :lol:

w/ All that plastic surgey (i know.. again with that topic).. we can make anyone look like how she is today

i don't think she deserves to be in that ranking..

I rather have any of the other 3 cookie members in her spot than Theresa >.>

Theresa Fu compared to Janice Man, and Angelababy... is like nothing

She's not even natural anymore.. she's just some suuuper fixed girl that is "multi-talented"

if you ever look at any of her pictures up close.. you can see how much makeup is caked into her face

Guest ix3katz

i think they underestimated the amt angelababy makes

doesn't she work in japan too? and appear in japanese magazines?

im sure she makes quite a lot from those as well =0

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ i wonder too about angela's income

^lol to that post up there hahahaha "I am prettier than Teresa"? seriously?

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/sweet399/pic/ite...4ba0cf4d2c5.jpp

Seriously! Not a cocky person usually, but with Teresa it is an exception.

lol i don't really agree with you. i would love to be them, their job is friggin easy, the money comes rolling in, they get to meet celebs, date hot guys and go to awesome celebrity parties... what a good life

in the long run, i wouldn't want to be them. i guess when you are young its good, well just not my cup of tea.

they are great to look at though

my bf thinks im crazy lol

Guest apolline

^ im supposing people dont like her...her photos on baidu do look diff like she looks ok in one and really diff(face shape,eyes..) in another =/

imo.. ANYONE can be prettier than Theresa Fu :lol:

w/ All that plastic surgey (i know.. again with that topic).. we can make anyone look like how she is today

i don't think she deserves to be in that ranking..

I rather have any of the other 3 cookie members in her spot than Theresa >.>

Theresa Fu compared to Janice Man, and Angelababy... is like nothing

She's not even natural anymore.. she's just some suuuper fixed girl that is "multi-talented"

if you ever look at any of her pictures up close.. you can see how much makeup is caked into her face

i dnt actualy know anything about theresa fu except shes in that hk band and i've seen her photos around before

has she has a lot of surgery done? or just loads of makeup?

i saw these 2 photos on the same page and uh

fc05926c29cefb5708f506dc45e58e98.jpg

U1982P28T3D1922544F358DT20080223142551.jpg

AND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJRZG14PfE

Guest SophiaSan

^ wow major difference!

and in the first pic she looks like an average HK girl

if not she looks like one of the Miss HK contestants, average looking.

but the second pic, she looks so Japanese.

TheresaFu2.jpg

Guest oneandonlysarang

ANGELABABYYY<3 JANICEMANNN<3

i pretty much love everything about Angelababy

especially face shape, hair, eyes, smile, etc.

haha love janiceman's eyes and smile

[EDIT] Theresa Fu can't compare to AngelaBaby&Janiceman

im sorry but its ttrue >.<

Guest mellyfloss

Mix pics of Janice Man & Angelababy.

Sorry if some pics are repeated..

0019b91ec6f70a09f5e200.jpg

1214474004-CDILfgoty.png

20070418_274ddd47fa67d386e00cQYl-1.jpg

Janice Man pulls off her bra.

I know where to find find janice man's watch in case if anyone of u wants.

can be found at chinatown the no aircon place.

27ed1p1n.jpg

5983_8.jpg

p.jpg

Janice Man in specs.

z50611472jo2.jpg

66.jpg

z131534877.jpg

jm02.jpg

resourceifensicom.jpg

Archived