China Actress Fell To Death After Foursome (4p) Session?

Peekabooitzme

Mod Edit: Her death was a suicide.

This is on the frontpage of local Chinese Tabloid Shin Min Daily.

15guw51.jpg

The girl is Tan Jing (谭静). She was once signed by Hong Kong ATV (not sure if it is for their Hong Kong or China Mainland TV production). Later on, Tan Jing made her in Korea after taking part in a Korea TV commercial. Then she signed with a Korea agency as model.

She was said to be a sex service provider, but some online articles refuted the claim. The incident happened on 5th April. She is believed to be raped and murdered by three male crew members from a certain Korean airlines. The 3 guys had since left China, flew back to Seol, and then to Mexico after that.

Source: Link

Link to picture of her body found hanging. Warning : Picture is graphic!

Tan Jing (谭静)’s Death Not As Simple As It Seems?

The somewhat mysterious death of little-known Chinese actress, Tan Jing (谭静) reported in the Chinese media over the past week has not only invoked fervent discussions among Chinese netizens but also interesting foreign media.

luols_2008041555.jpg

Tan Jing was once in Korean singer, Kim Jong Kook’s MV, “Walking in One Spot”. She also appeared in a Korean TV CF and signed on with an agency as a model. There are speculation that her death might have been caused by Koreans. Hence, the Korean media are particularly interested in her death.

Kim Jong Kook - Walking in One Spot MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8z9J9YL8qw

If you visit Korean websites now, it’s not difficult to find reports related to Tan Jing’s death. “谭静” has become a key search term on major Korean search engines for the past few days. As for the speculation that three Koreans raped and then subsequently killing her. The trio are believed to be male crew members from a certain Korean airlines. Many Korean netizens are not happy and voiced their displeasure. Some commented, “This speculation will only seek to diminish the image of Koreans in the eyes of the Chinese people.”

2d92p6x.jpg

Although Chinese police have already determined that her cause of death is suicide after investigation, many remained unconvinced and believes there’s more to it. Judging from the present fallout, there might be more twists and turn than expected. Whatever it is, she is dead and hopefully she finds peace.

Credits: Coolsmurf

Other pictures of her:

2q3ni2b.jpg

k2zedj.jpg2w4wv0l.jpg2e4yqzp.jpg346oug7.jpg

More pics can be found here: http://www.cyworld.com.cn/ps2/index.php?mh_id=2004355143

Another article: http://ent.163.com/08/0414/18/49GQQ4N000031H2L.html

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonbons

that's really upsetting. I hope they find the three korean men who did rape her.

and I hope this doesn't go into a huge thing where the chinese start hatin on the koreans...etc. like many other news~

Guest akirameat <3

thats so sad and kind of scary

and i dont think its right to blame koreans for the wrongdoing of just 3 korean men

but i think if it was a chinese person who killed a korean there would be hating on chinese

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

This is so sad...

She was beautiful!

I hope they find the three men...

How can people be so cruel!

RIP

Guest Bahwe

That's a ridiculous story.

The whole rumor started when one Chinese netizen wrote a reply in one of the forums that talked about her and her death, speculating that Korean men may have raped and killed her.

Korean media are reporting her death and the internet rumor about her death because she appeared in CFs and a MV in Korea.

Anyway, the Chinese authority concluded that she commited suicide.

Stop spreading hatred with a groundless rumor. Anyone can write anything in the internet.

Guest bichittybich

^yea its probably just a rumor. how sad...

that is scary. How could her body be hung outside the building like that if it was a suicide?

in the picture it looks like she could have jumped out of a window.

Guest natural-retard

.....Why are people even generalising? just because of 3 men, it just shows how ignorant people are. I'm glad its rumour, because there will be some kinda internet hating at each other.

RIP

Guest eelgnay

i wouldn't even want to imagine the pain she was going through. i really doubt it was suicide. it looks more like someone killed her, tied a rope around her body, then hung her out there. that's so sad and sickening.

may she rest in peace.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

this is terrible, suicide or not. RIP. judging by the picture i doubt its suicide... but wheres the evidence to think that it was 3 guys from an airline?

Guest chocopocky

OH MY GOSH.

THAT IS HORRIBLE.

I hope she will get justice soon. Man, this is tragic. Makes my blood wanna boil. :fury:

Archived