[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest kaedejun

Epi 73

While at work HoSae at the departmental store, walked pass the shoe dept and he picked up a pair of shoe and thought of Saebyuk at the orphange holding on to the small box ( young kiddie sandal). HoSae bought another design with high heel and went to Saebyuk house vicinity. He gave her the present and wish with all good things will come along with this gift ( chinese believe by giving shoe, slipper etc means to send the person away :sweatingbullets: )..... Halmonni was still pondering over Saebyuk pleads. Shortly SooBin came into the room pretend to massage halmonni leg and proach the topic of the adoption. SB plead with halmonni to agree to it (really scheming !!!) Halmonni was touched by Soo Bin's plead. Halmonni told Yeongshil she will nod to the adoption Yeongshil was making a fuss and Halmonni said even SooBin has agreed. Yeongshil went to SooBin room and verify with her. SooBin said there is a secret why she agrees to it. During the breakfast MingJung try to convince HoSae and said after years later HoSae willl be grateful to MingJung for this marriage. HoSae refused to listen further and went back to his room. Shortly MingJung followed suit. MJ refused to budge as she will not be crazy to agree to end the engagement.

Next morning Yeongshil accompanied Halmoni to DaeJin house. Halmonni asked TY opinion. SY was about to voice out and TY stopped her. But TY said he is happy with Saebyuk. Halmonni gave her approval and Young Sook was happy with tears. TP at the side sighing away over the approval. Yuli called TP mobile asked to meet, TP shut Yuli off by saying not to call him. Yuli was puzzled over his attitude. DaeJin asked Young Sook to inform Saebyuk of the good news. Upon hearing it, Saebyuk was sobbing with happiness in office and she ran back home and hugged Young Soook and said she loves her. Young Sook was looking at NaYoung photo and said she will have a younger sister.

At the interview TY application was rejected due to the bad rumours of him dating a student and marry her mother. Hwa Ran called TY over to the shop to do some errands to hang pictures as there is no guy in the family. Hwa Ran was pleased with TY handicraft like paper cutting of a swan. TY offered to do some work at the shop.

SooBin rejected the staff invitation to go out as she proudly announced she has an appointment to meet both sides parents. Office collegues were cheering for her. SooBin went over to HoSae office, HoSae was looking at the picture on the newspaper of their engagement (photo taken during the last wkshop by the reporter). HoSae was angry and SooBin said even their parents will not agree to end the engagement..

DaeJin & Saebyuk went to the registry office to submit their applications. Upon arriving home, DaeJin said this is really your home. As soon as they stepped in, crackers were popped as everyone was there to celebrate the happy moments. TY lighted the candles on the cake and asked Saebyuk to blow it.

MJ called HoSae and reminded him to turn up for the dinner. Both sides parents were seated and SooBin arrived shortly. She gave excuses HoSae is busy with work and may not turn up. Only MJ & SB feel the awkardness. MJ pretended to talk to HoSae ( no one on the other line) and said he is stuck somewhere. At this moment HoSae came in.

74회 :: 2008년 8월 15일 금요일

호세가 파혼발표를 하려는 찰나, 수빈은 기절을 가장하여 위기상황을 넘기고 호세와 크게 싸운다. 대진 네는 새벽이를 딸로 받아들이며 소박하고 행복한 가족잔치를 벌이고, 태영은 남들 몰래 화란의 <산들바다>에서 일할 것을 청한다. 유리가 시계를 빌미로 태풍을 계속 찔러보는 사이, 수빈과 민정의 '김새벽 러시아 보내기' 작전은 본격화 되는데......

Thank you Aug05 for the ep summary! Always looking forward to it when I get home. Luv Ya!

Vballer87, you will be truly missed. Your detailed summary really helped in connecting the dots for me. Good luck in your last college year and job hunting. You will be blessed! Please drop in and say hello when you get a chance.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I knew nothing good would come of soobin. Still don't feel sorry for her and she's really getting on my nerves. In NY we're up to the part where soobin rips up the contest poster in sb's room and the grandma sides with soobin's mom about sb moving out.

Will that evil plan of soobin work out? let me think.... nope.. :P

HS will find a way to stop it. YAY!

EPi 74 look really good. I can't wait.

Guest nugraha

After watching episode 43 tonite at kBS World, I kind of softened a little towards Subin ... Hosae was nice & sweet to her, comforting her about his cancelled dinner with her dad. Also Hosae's family is always gracious to her & welcomes her like a member. If I were to search closely, I'd say Hosae is 50% to blame for the trouble that's happening now ... he made Subin expect something that he later could not deliver & gave her high hope of a life together ... in a scene tonite, the Kang family had dinner with Subin & Hosae was attentive to her & even said that she should understand Yuri because she is the baby of the family ... this came up when Yuri asked where they would live after the wedding to which Subin said with them & there was no negative reactions from HS. She was all set to be Hosae's wife. No wonder Subin is raising hell when HS started avoidng her & eventually broke up with her ... :w00t: :fury:

I thought it's only me who has the thought that Hose is the only person to be blamed for all the trouble thing that has happened. How come there's such a character like him?

Guest sarangie

Finally got my hands on the OST.

I have a link of Lee Hyun - Let's Go Back (the song in the previews) in my profile under comments for whoever wants it.

thank you soo much~

i've been waiting forever to listen to this song~ :lol:

Guest mama lee

Thanks so much Aug05 for stepping in and doing the translation. Didn't know what I was going to do about my YAMD fix but you saved the day. Now I can continue to read the summaries and watch the raws, all while waiting for the subs from SoshiSubs!

Just one comment though. Your font color was a little light. All I saw was a blank page until I highlighted the text! Was I the only one who had a hard time?

Well, anyway, thanks for your efforts. It's greatly appreciated.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Just one comment though. Your font color was a little light. All I saw was a blank page until I highlighted the text! Was I the only one who had a hard time?

The light font was done on purpose.

It is to prevent spoiling the episode for those who don't like to read spoilers/ahead.

I'd like to thank everyone for sharing videos and episode summaries :] <33

There seems to be no preview for episode 74. I also checked with the KBS site but it was just a replay for episode 73. The written preview is posted but not viewed.

I'd like to see how HS would present his calling off of the engagement. I particularly would like to see Daegu's reaction. As an honorable man, he should accept that HS is not the man for his daughter & it will be best for Subin to have known early that the man she was supposed to marry doesn't love her. So his family should accept this bitter experience, learn from it & move on. It will be a shame for Subin to insist because HS already made a decision. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweetheart0085

Yea...i wanted to watch the preview too but it kept on showing only ep 73, not 74's preview. so i have no idea what is going to happen next except that Hosae will tell them that he wants out.

Thanks Everyone for subbing/translating this drama for us that don't speak the language. i've watched enough korean drama that i understand most of what they are saying but i can't read it, and some stuff are usually confusing for me to understand so THANK YOU ALL^.~

Guest fashionista

did u all know that the entire OST has already been posted in the OST thread in the Resources section? it's on page 7.

btw, ep 74 won't air until next week.

Guest soshibang_

did u all know that the entire OST has already been posted in the OST thread in the Resources section? it's on page 7.

OMG are you serious?? I want to see it soo bad....oh well

And yeah i think hosae's the one who caused all this trouble and should be blamed for too....soobin is really something but his mom is too...how can she try to get him to marry a girl he doesn't love just cuz she likes her//

btw i feel sooo bad for taepoong...he really loves and cares for saebyuk too

Guest soulpatrol

:unsure: I've checked the Resources section. But there are only 3 pages on that section. Can you paste the link here? I wanna listen to the OST..

Thanks.

Guest fashionista

Why? Olympic again.

it's because of some special music program, followed by the news program that was supposed to air before YAMD.

:unsure: I've checked the Resources section. But there are only 3 pages on that section. Can you paste the link here? I wanna listen to the OST..

Thanks.

here's the link to page 7 of the OST thread in the Resources section. there are 13 pages as we speak under the OST thread and many threads under the Resources section. scroll down the page cuz the YAMD ost is toward the bottom of the page.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...2111&st=120

Guest mrs_dbsk

here's the preview to you are my destiny episode 74:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-6tFmdOUo

translation:

Hose's standing up in front of the parents ready to tell about breaking off the engagement. But Soobin interrupts and pretends to faint, shocking the parents.

-------------------------------

Soobin is talking to Hose and tells him there is so much thats been forgotten. Hose stands up and says that the ones who got engaged in the first place were us.

Minjung and Saebyuk run into each other at Lohas. Minjung basically tells Saebyuk that she's going to get revenge for all the trouble Saebyuk has caused.

At Poong Express, Taepoong takes off his shirt cause of the hot weather and Yuri sees him.

Daegoo and Yeonshil are at a dinner and Yeonshil is blabbering so much so Daegoo tells Yeonshil to have some of the food.

There's a bbq with the family at Daejin's house, Taeyoung tells Saebyuk to call Youngsook "mom". Saebyuk calls Youngsook "mom" while giving ssang-choo (rice and beef wrapped in lettuce, really good btw ^^).Daejin says lets all be healthy and live happily.

I have no idea where Minjung is but she asks someone to send her to Russia (Saebyuk).

Hose and Soobin are talking, Soobin starts to walk away while saying in her mind soon you'll be the one crying , not me. you'll see how i've been feeling.

Guest jbigdog123

translation:

Hose's standing up in front of the parents ready to tell about breaking off the engagement. But Soobin interrupts and pretends to faint, shocking the parents.

Soobin is talking to Hose and tells him there is so much thats been forgotten. Hose stands up and says that the ones who got engaged in the first place were us.

Minjung and Saebyuk run into each other at Lohas. Minjung basically tells Saebyuk that she's going to get revenge for all the trouble Saebyuk has caused.

At Poong Express, Taepoong takes off his shirt cause of the hot weather and Yuri sees him.

Daegoo and Yeonshil are at a dinner and Yeonshil is blabbering so much so Daegoo tells Yeonshil to have some of the food.

There's a bbq with the family at Daejin's house, Taeyoung tells Saebyuk to call Youngsook "mom". Saebyuk calls Youngsook "mom" while giving ssang-choo (rice and beef wrapped in lettuce, really good btw ^^).Daejin says lets all be healthy and live happily.

I have no idea where Minjung is but she asks someone to send her to Russia (Saebyuk).

Hose and Soobin are talking, Soobin starts to walk away while saying in her mind soon you'll be the one crying , not me. you'll see how i've been feeling.

Awesome, thank you. :)

translation:

That SooBin really is something else. I feel sorry for her.

soobin is beening so like.

unexplainable.

AHHHH!!!

just leave hose alone come on,

he won't come back to you.

NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!

so i have a feeling that yuri and taepoong are

going to be together in the end :D

edit ::

i topped the page

soo i have to wait couple more days for this.

don't so good -.-

I don't know if this question's been asked...

but does anyone have any detailed information about Park Jae Jung (plays Hose)? I notice his Korean isn't quite as articulate as the others, suggesting that he might have grown up somewhere else. Does anyone else notice this?

Guest KissofDeath

argh!

I've been watching this online for days and I'm stuck at ep. 44

Any one know where I can watch 45+ with english subs? =[ ! please help ahhhhhh.

Guest winghlau

argh!

I've been watching this online for days and I'm stuck at ep. 44

Any one know where I can watch 45+ with english subs? =[ ! please help ahhhhhh.

The english subbed version from KBS World is shown only up to episode 44.

Archived