[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest dbart001

Would someone please please translate the hospital scene (where SB and MiOk got the DNA result) and the conversation between evil MJ and MiOk....Looks like SB is MiOk's daughter afterall...

It might even go as far as February 2009, if my assumption about the new series is true . . .

please please KBS not until February!...I need to start a new attitude and new life come January 2009...I don't want to keep hitting my laptop screen everytime I'm watching YAMD kdrama....Looks like my New Year's resulution will not come true if this drama gets extended... :crazy:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might even go as far as February 2009, if my assumption about the new series is true . . .

but the page you're referring to says it's replacing Cooking Up Romance. So it's for morning drama, not for daily drama.

Anyway, I don't care about the ratings, I only want this series to be finished quickly and we all can start fresh in 2009.

but the page you're referring to says it's replacing Cooking Up Romance. So it's for morning drama, not for daily drama.

Cooking Up Romance was a daily KBS drama, shown around 7:40pm (KST).

KBS decided to shelf another such series during that timeslot, due to the economic situation.

Related Article - TV Stations Feel Economic Crunch

oh, i hate to BARGE in but, i'm also CURIOUS with the drama, Again, My Love..

but, i think the drama next in line with YAMD is The Road Home and not Again, My Love.. because Again, My Love would be REPLACING Cooking Up Romance..

but, seeing the Schedule of The Road Home.. i think it would be aired January 2009..

Sayroo

You could be right about "The Road Home" . . . that why I mentioned in "Again, My Love" about my uncertainty over the new series replacing YAMD, cos there are too many pages in YAMD for me to backtrack on to re-confirm.

because Again, My Love would be REPLACING Cooking Up Romance..

FYI, that 'replacement' info is old news. Please refer to the Article Link I provided in my previous post.

I don't know what "Again, My Love" will be replacing as a daily drama, since "Windy City" started not too long ago & "My Pitiful Sister" should be replaced with another TV Novel period (1970s) series . . . But KBS World has indicated "Again, My Love" as starting in Feb 2009 in Korea.

tiki_sg,

oh. and it was clearly shown in the drama thread of Hateful, But Once Again/Again, My Love.

That the drama would replace COOKING UP ROMANCE! :D

even if the drama Hateful, But Once Again/Again, My Love. would be removed.. they can't place it after YAMD since THE ROAD HOME is already for that TIME SLOT..

well, i won't have the chance to watch DAILY DRAMAS because the dramas airing time is at AFTERNOON in my time!

and YAMD, there is a possibility maybe of an EXTENSION but maybe until 15 episodes only? since they have to start on The Road Home..

Guest lilkrngrl33

Would someone please please translate the hospital scene (where SB and MiOk got the DNA result) and the conversation between evil MJ and MiOk....Looks like SB is MiOk's daughter afterall...

SB: This can't be true, this can't be true.

*SB collapses*

HS: SB shi

MiOk: I told you, you were my daughter. I am your real mother.

SB: These results aren't everything. I don't want to accept

you as my mother. I hate that the woman who abandoned her daughter

is my mother

tiki_sg,

oh. and it was clearly shown in the drama thread of Hateful, But Once Again/Again, My Love.

That the drama would replace COOKING UP ROMANCE! :D

even if the drama Hateful, But Once Again/Again, My Love. would be removed.. they can't place it after YAMD since THE ROAD HOME is already for that TIME SLOT..

Sayroo

as mentioned previously, you've help me recall that "The Road Home" is the YAMD replacement . . . no disagreement about that.

However, regarding "Again, My Love" being CUR's replacement, please note the following . . .

1) the posting date of Huangsy's post when she created "Again, My Love" thread - 2 September

2) the date of the KBS World Article on Korean TV Networks cutbacks - 31 October

okay, I had better stop this diversion before I get scolded by other YAMD followers . . :blush:

Guest misscristinej0y

Thank you skyeler, ahoxan, gothamknight, RiceGirl1212, 5imply_5wt, lilkrngrl33!

I hope SB and Miok are able to have a mother/daughter relationship some how.

Guest dbart001

SB: This can't be true, this can't be true.

*SB collapses*

HS: SB shi

MiOk: I told you, you were my daughter. I am your real mother.

SB: These results aren't everything. I don't want to accept

you as my mother. I hate that the woman who abandoned her daughter

is my mother

Thanks lilkrngrl33..this confirms that MiOk is really SB's mom...I kinda like the idea that she is SB's mom and a perfect match w/ evil MJ...I hope she will make MJ bancrupt and slap her on both cheeks hard...sorry, sounds harsh...

How do you all feel about SB not wanting to accept Miok as her birth mom? I know it was really bad for her to abandon her child, but I feel a hurt for Miok when I see the way SB talks to her.........

Guest kamsammi

How do you all feel about SB not wanting to accept Miok as her birth mom? I know it was really bad for her to abandon her child, but I feel a hurt for Miok when I see the way SB talks to her.........

Agreed. The way that the writers have illustrated SB's character, it does not seem natural. In one hand, she is so submissive to MJ but on the other hand keeps repeating the same abandon-ish attitude toward Miok.

YAMD 158 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 159 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

159회 :: 2008년 12월 15일 월...

민정은 새벽이 친모의 정체를 숨겨왔다고 생각하고 노발대발하며, 혼인 신고도 안한 김에 새벽과 호세를 떼어놓으려 한다. 소영은 임신 사실을 알리러 태영이 일하는 것으로 알고 있는 대학을 찾아갔다가, 태영이 임용되지 못하고 갈비집에서 아르바이트를 하고 있다는 사실을 알게 된다. 풍금이 연실에게 아들 순산의 비법을 전수하는 사이, 미옥과 민정은 로하스의 경제 사정을 두고 담판을 벌이는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

159 times:: December 15, 2008 wol ...

Hiding the identity of the people think in the early morning and chinmo wax, and the way of marriage not going to be trying to set off at dawn and Jose. That the pregnancy soyoung know alrireo Tae-Young said the work went to college, and Tricia, and the appointment of part-time job in Yakiniku did not find out the truth. The secret of the organ to pass the yeonsil a safe childbirth and a son, the LOHAS miok of the economic situation and the people, they deal with it ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: --
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

MySoju 001-116: -----

VEOH 001-111: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 112-123: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 112-158: -------

YouKu 001-158: ------

Yep, it is very unnatural. SB is so gentle even when MJ is wicked to her, yet when dealing with Miok, she brings out this anger that is quite shocking to see......I don't like to see that actually.

On a side note, I have never seen grandma being so sweet to anyone, let alone to SB, you will see that in ep158.

i like this drama but i get so annoyed when they drag a situation toooo long.

Im so curious of what will happen next ^^

Why can't SB accept that her real mother is her mother.

MiOk, is trying to do the best for SB but SB is so mean to her ><!!

Guest iheartkdrama

i just finished watching 158. the dna results were so... anticlimactic. although i appreciate that they didn't drag it out for 25 episodes.

i'm so excited for sy!

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I'm hoping that they don't need to drag this drama out any longer.

But i can understand why sb is very angry towards miok. She pissed that miok left her and now after all these years when she finally has the family she wanted miok shows up. She angry about miok acts then the person.

But i'm sure it will all work out at the end.

What i love now is how mj and mk are trying to out due each other. I love their scene together.

Hs and sb still need to move out. i'm waiting for that to happen.

Thanks ahoxan for uploading! :wub:

I have finished watching Ep 123. Frankly to say, i watch this drama not because of 2 main actor and actress. :rolleyes: Their acting is sometimes overacted and not smooth. When i see Sae Byuk runs or cries, i can't stand it. :rolleyes:

The grandmother is old already, but she is good-for-nothing, always makes trouble. :tongue2:

I like Tae Poong, Tae Young, and So Young's acting. They act very naturally. I also like Soo Bin, her mother and Gyeong Woo. :wub: I think Soo Bin and Yu Ri's acting are much better than Sae Byuk's.

Sorry if i have said something which u guys don't like. But it's just my comment when i watch this drama. Hope that u guys don't mind. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kamsammi
But i can understand why sb is very angry towards miok. She pissed that miok left her and now after all these years when she finally has the family she wanted miok shows up. She angry about miok acts then the person.

But i'm sure it will all work out at the end.

If I am not wrong, it was SB who forced Miok to have a DNA test to check the truth. Was it to justify for SB's anger or try to accept the reality?

Miok made a bad mistake before, but I hope SB can forgive her mother before it is too late.

My problem is I just don't enjoy watching SB looking angry, sometime I feel like the actress overacts in those scenes. The only person I don't mind seeing her get really angry with is towards MJ.

Archived