JAXAYA & AZZociation

Guest yandje

Guest yandje
RUGRATS Take Me There [azz-version]
:w00t: Presenting our first song together!! Singing "Take Me There", originally sung by "Blackstreet ft Maya, Blinky, Mase" Not easy to follow the lyrics, not easy to split the lyrics, not easy to sing, not easy to record and not easy to mix :crazy: But i think that everyone did great :rolleyes::lol:This is the azz-version!! We added some "letters" to it... :wacko::D Listen and u know wat i mean :phew: TAKE ME THERE [AZZ VERSION] Lyrics split and colored by: Missjae Mixed by: yandje Sung by: JAE = MISSJAE XA = XARAAA YAN = YANDJE AZZAZZ = PAT.PAT AZZBOI = AZZBOI AZZCUB = LILAZZCUB (R-U-G-R-A-T-S) JAXAYA- Take me there, I wanna go there Take me there, Let's go there Take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. Take me there, I wanna go there Take me there. You know where. Just take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. YAN- Sittin' here thinkin' 'bout yesterday About what we did and how we used to play JAE- Just the thought of you brings a smile upon my face That's how it makes me feel to see you everyday whoaaaa yeahhh JAE+YAN- Ohhh Where we go, nobody knows (XA- nobody knows) YAN+XA- And what we do, is between me and you (JAE- and you and you and you and you) XA+JAE- So come on and take my hand, to that special place (XA- to that special place) XA- Where smiles come to life, and dreams come true JAXAYA- oooooooo JAXAYA- Take me there, I wanna go there (JAE- I wanna go there) Take me there, Let's go there ALL- Take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (JAE- just take me to that place yeah..... wishes) AZZES- Take me there, I wanna go there (XA- I wanna go there) Take me there. You know where. (JAE- Take me there) ALL- Just take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (YAN- Just take me to that place yeah) AZZAZZ+AZZCUB(you do the wor voice)- Let's make a wish AZZAZZ- Close your eyes and count to five Cuz you know that everything will be alright AZZBOI- I see the magic in your eyes Strong enough you know to bring your dreams to life ohhhhhh yeahyeah JAE+YAN- Ohh Where we go, Nobody knows (AZZCUB- nobody knows) YAN+XA- And what we do, is between me and you (AZZAZZ- you you you you) XA+JAE- So c'mon and take my hand, to that special place (AZZBOI- come on and take me handdd) AZZCUB- I don't want this dream to ever go away ohhhhhhh yeahhhh JAXAYA- Take me there, I wanna go there Take me there, Let's go there (AZZBOI- all the way) ALL- Take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (AZZCUB- I wanna go I gotta go) AZZES- Take me there, I wanna go there (AZZAZZ- take me there) Take me there. You know where. ALL- Just take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (AZZCUB- all the wayyy ohhhohoho yeah yeah yeah yeahhh) AZZAZZ- Now Angelica's the one with all the exposure Dil is the one they AZZAZZ+YAN- drop in the stroller AZZAZZ- Tommy got the whole world on his shoulders And Dil cries to sleep AZZAZZ+JAE- 'Til his eyes get bleak AZZCUB- And I couldn't bring Chuckie, Chuckie to Petco Chuckie get scared, AZZCUB+XA- Chuckie says "Let's go". AZZCUB- If I was a rugrat, it would've been so real Me and my twin would've been AZZCUB+YAN- just like Phil and Lil AZZBOI- And with one wish, azzboi grant you one trip When we go on this adventure, AZZBOI+JAE- who you wanna come with AZZBOI- See you're my little brother that I'll come get Run with, AZZBOI+XA- But it's gotta be done quick AZZBOI+YAN- Yo Chuckie is scared AZZAZZ+XA- and Tommy is sad AZZCUB+JAE- And Phil and Lil is missing their mommy and dad JAXAYA- So pick the time and date AZZES- And find the place ALL- And I guarantee you that we all get home safe XA- Just take me there JAXAYA- Take me there, I wanna go there (AZZAZZ- me there) Take me there, Let's go there ALL- Take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (YAN- to that special place AZZCUB- special place JAE- I wanna go I gotta go yeah yeah) AZZES- Take me there, I wanna go there (AZZBOI- let's go let's go) Take me there. You know where. (XA- I wanna go there AZZAZZ- I wanna go there) ALL- Just take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. (YAN- Can we go there AZZBOI- Can we go there JAE- can you take take take take takeee me) ALL- Take me there, I wanna go there (AZZCUB- I wanna go AZZAZZ- I need to go AZZBOI- I gotta go JAXAYA- I wanna go there) Take me there, Let's go there (YAN- Just let's go JAE- let's go XA- let's go JAXAYA- let's go yeah) Take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. Take me there, I wanna go there Take me there. You know where. Just take me to that great place with wonders and wishes. JAE- J-A XA- X-A YAN- Y-A AZZAZZ- A-A AZZCUB- Z-Z AZZBOI- Z-Z AZZES- AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ JAE- J-A XA- X-A YAN- Y-A AZZAZZ- A-A AZZCUB- Z-Z AZZBOI- Z-Z JAXAYA+AZZOCIATION- AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ

=========>>>>>>>>>>>

Please LISTEN n Comment <<<<<<<<<<<===========

Guest juki_love

ahahahaa it's soo cute~++~+~

it's something different^^ i like it==

MissJae's vocal weren't really spot on though but other than that, clap clap clap^^

Guest onigiri_kun

omg... this song... reminds me of when I was younger! hahaha!

totally love the beginning! some off keys here and there~ but this song is

just so cute^^

Archived