When 12 Year Olds, 13 Year Olds Wear Abercrombie, Lv, Perfume, Thongs And Dress 5 Years Older.

Guest chimneytoplove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, that is so scary, i can't even explain it,

i don't even dress like that, jeans and tee's are my best friend

and i don't like HATE Abercrombie and such, eww...

i like Hot Topic xD and Sex Pot Revenge... (its a clothing line in Japan xD) and material like so..

i hate them prostitutes..and such

i'm just young, put it that way O:

• 1 month later...

Little girls these days don't use schoolbags anymore.. They all carry a totebag of some sort.. (I think that's what they're called.. not sure since I'm a guy). But yeah.. back in the days when I was young.. we all use schoolbags. But seriously though.. they can't pull off the mature sexy look cause they just look like a barbie doll. :(

Guest emilyXx

I'm 14 and like the only girl in my class who doesn't wear make-up>_<

and they are always like, Why don't you wear mascara or make-up? etc.

But I don't see what's wrong with Perfume?..

And about abercrombie orsomething,, don't know it,, people in The Netherlands don't have that..

I am 13.. and I don't even wear stuff like that!! o.O yes,I wear High heels,but not IN SCHOOL !I detest girls who are wearing stuff like that in school. They are trying to be "sexy" even though it doesn't work. Everybody is trying to dress like ..17 ? I think. I am even the opposite xDD!

Guest rachilde

I'm 21 and, well, it's just part of the obsession with sex--sex as an identity, sex as a personality, and sex as a type of initiation into the world--that these children are dealing with. I dealt with it in high school and middle school too. It's nothing new that people are trying to cling to sexuality as a type of identity--thus why people want to get a sexuality as young as possible...so they can 'have an identity.' Do I think it's wrong? I think there's something intrinsically disturbing about how modern individuals view sex and sexuality. But can I say, definitively that young girls shouldn't be allowed to have the right to choose what they want to wear? Eh, I'm not going to make that argument. No one person is forcing these young girls to wear what they wear. I wear clothes that are very unconventional; but no one is forcing me to wear those clothes. I have to respect what people choose to put on their bodies, even if I wouldn't personally wear it myself.

Guest heartofarose

i'm a freshman pretty much,

and golly jeepers.

this girl i used to call a friend wears DEEP v shirts with no undershirt.

oh and eeeeh one day her pants were too loose, i could see her THONG :vicx::crazy:

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR YOUTH T____T;

LOLs. Me too! If I'm in the water, it's either a tank

or a t-shirt with shorts. I find it rather creepy that

a 12-year old cousin is wearing very provocative

bikinis to the beach. It freaked me out REAL bad.

some pools dont allow it :tears: so i wear a twopiece that fits as a tank top and shorts d^___^b

Little girls these days don't use schoolbags anymore.. They all carry a totebag of some sort.. (I think that's what they're called.. not sure since I'm a guy). But yeah.. back in the days when I was young.. we all use schoolbags. But seriously though.. they can't pull off the mature sexy look cause they just look like a barbie doll. :(

i don't think there's anything wrong with carrying totes to school cause theyre big and they can fit everything. i'd rather have a backpack that has more support though instead of all the weight being on one shoulder.

totes i understand but ... what's the deal with kids carrying purses to school? some of them carry backpacks and purses ... i ... don't get it. :mellow:

creepy...

no wonder they're called " PROSTITOTS "

I don't understand why young girls are trying to act like they're old

carrying fancy purses and that heavy make up is uck!

yeah I don't understand the whole purse + backpack thing either

plus the whole A&F and Hollister mabobs :blink:

Guest Azn GurlZz

I guess now everyone dresses 5 years older. I'm in Junior and like 2 or 3 girls use backpacks and even schoolbags. Most of the girls I have in my class are quiet rich tbh (2-3 of them have an Iphone or the Samsung Player, all of them have an Ipod touch), and all of them follow the Glamour and Gossip Girl magazine trend or whatever Kate Moss wears. So, you see like Chanel, Gucci or D&G bags everyday. Most of them go nightclubs too (they're 16 or 18 for the oldest), they smoke a lot...etc.

I mean seriously, sixteen. No wonder 10 y.o kids are starting to be like that, older people are supposed to be examples to younger kids, if they start taking drugs, smoking and dressing like 25 year old women at 16 (even younger, I remember girls when i was like 12 who were already smoking, wearing thongs, putting tons of make up, flirting with older guys and acting like high school/college girls) where are we going? Today, some kid (he was something like 10 or 11) told me I looked 13. I was so upset lol

Oh yeah, I saw some pre-teens kissing and flirting like mad. The girl was like, licking his ear O__O

I hate it when little kids wear low cut shirts that supposedly "show off their cleavage," but they're really flat-chested. roflmao.

I'm sorry. I'm being a little mean, but it's what i think of when I think of kids who're trying to grow up too quick. I'm still a kid, why shouldn't everyone else be? XD

BTW, that Akon picture is most likely Photoshopped. You can tell from the lighting.

Guest bebiminkoo

omg, its so gross when girls that young wear that stuff. i mean im 14 and i dont dres like that.

its gross. ppl need to learn to just have fun, instead of triyng to look "hot" when they dont. <_<

its pretty trampy.

D; I'm 12 going on 13, I have alotta namebrand gucci; coach; chanel

bags & stuff, lol, but I definatley DONT dress like that .__. lolol. I think

girls should be a bit more conservative. I mean like, there's no one to

impress because they're like 2x their/our age.

I'd totally prefer hightops; skinnies; & a loose fit tee. <3[;

Guest lalagirl1108

i dun really get why abercrombie or hco is bad bcuz aeropostale and such are like the EXACT same thing lol. (btw im 13 heheh) In my school, everyone wears make up, thongs, etc etc. EVERYONE wears hco and a&f lol. and the girls at my school who are 7th-8th grade dont cake on makeup but they do wear it. If you only wear a little bit im guessing its ok~ i dun see whats wrong with thongs, cuz nobody is going to look down ur pants unless you like pull them down lol. my opinion plz dun bash! >o<

Guest peasilla

i dont really thing that perfume is a bad thing.. its ok to smell nice isnt it? it isnt a sin ==''

but everything else, is richard simmons products.

Guest insanityy

er im 13 and i don't see whats

wrong with these name brands xD

but dressing like the pics from the first pg

is messed rofl , it makes me laugh .

& make up is totally fine as long as you stay natural

ooh & perfume makes you smell nice

and who doesn't want that ? heh [=

Guest SillyTracii

Prostitots are like the worse thing ever. I'm 13year old freshman (late birthday) and I dress like a complete dude, sure I take care of my skin but like I don't have any make up on at all. I swear if I saw someone like that I'd punch them in the face. They also give off this 'holier-than-thou' attitude which makes me want to punch them in the face even more. I haven't seen much of the designer bags on little kids yet but A&F and crap like that definitely. :crazy:

Guest hirondelle

i dun really get why abercrombie or hco is bad bcuz aeropostale and such are like the EXACT same thing lol. (btw im 13 heheh) In my school, everyone wears make up, thongs, etc etc. EVERYONE wears hco and a&f lol. and the girls at my school who are 7th-8th grade dont cake on makeup but they do wear it. If you only wear a little bit im guessing its ok~ i dun see whats wrong with thongs, cuz nobody is going to look down ur pants unless you like pull them down lol. my opinion plz dun bash! >o<

First off, your school must be a breeding ground for trophy wives and prostitues if EVERYONE wears make up, thongs, and overpriced clothing. I should know. When I was in junior high, the sluts of the school dressed like that. For the sake of giving an opinion I will say that it's just not appropriate for young girls, even though most of them probably don't understand the vibe they're giving off by wearing and acting in the ways they do. (even though I don't understand how kids don't understand that you only wear thongs if you wear tighttighttight clothing to prevent pantylines or need to show your butt cheeks BOTH of which 12 and 13 year old girls SHOULDN'T be doing if they don't want be taken as sluts)

I have a little sister that just started junior high this year, and she's been showing me pictures of her friends that are wearing INSANE amounts of makeup and skanky little outfits. I'm a sophmore in high school and I don't even wear miniskirts or makeup. or have Louis Vuitton bags and Abercrombie clothing and that doesn't make me socially retarded either. I'd rather spend that money on something that you could LEARN from or HELP people.

hear hear

Archived