Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

man we like the same group ROFLMAO next to NEWS, I like Hey Say JUMP my Favorite Members are Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuuri, Daiki Arioka <3 i also like Takaki Yuya sometimes LOL

Guest coicogoro

^

man we like the same group ROFLMAO next to NEWS, I like Hey Say JUMP my Favorite Members are Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuuri, Daiki Arioka <3 i also like Takaki Yuya sometimes LOL

It's always nice to meet fellow fangirls. :)

Daiki is such a darling. I hope he will maintain the cuteness forever.

I always get that innocent vibe from him. :blush:

^

yeah he is im excited for Scrap teacher now XDD

Yeah, actually i like Daiki because he reminds me soo much of Massu he's very Massu XDD i remember what Massu said when they guested on heyheyhey together hahaha

btw HSJ is releasing a new single for scrap teacher:

ACA-5119

Hey! Say! JUMP/Mayonaka no Shadow Boy[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA

1238 yen US$12/107.23 Release Date:2008/10/22

Description:Fourth single release from Hey! Say! Jump featuring their first actual love song, which is used as a theme to the TV drama "Scrap Teacher - Kyoshi Saisei -" starring Hey! Say! Jump members Yuto Nakajima, Ryosuke Yamada, Yuri Chinen, and Daiki Arioka. The track has painfully sad, passionate lyrics and a melancholic melody with a Spanish taste. Limited edition includes a bonus DVD with music video of the track "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy," making-of footage, and alternate jacket artwork. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Hey! Say! JUMP - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy (w/ DVD, Limited Edition)

JACA-5121

Hey! Say! JUMP/Mayonaka no Shadow Boy[Regular Edition] CDA

1048 yen US$10/107.23 Release Date:2008/10/22

Description:Fourth single release from Hey! Say! Jump featuring their first actual love song, which is used as a theme to the TV drama "Scrap Teacher - Kyoshi Saisei -" starring Hey! Say! Jump members Yuto Nakajima, Ryosuke Yamada, Yuri Chinen, and Daiki Arioka. The track has painfully sad, passionate lyrics and a melancholic melody with a Spanish taste. Regular edition features three bonus karaoke versions.

Hey! Say! JUMP - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy (Regular Edition)

totally watching scrap teacher! :D

yamada ryosuke is my favorite member of the group, along with takaki yuya, lol. i can't wait for the new single! i loved "your seed" soo much, so i hope this is good, too.

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY HEY!SAY!JUMP

its their anniversary today, its exactly a year ago when they were first introduced on yokohama arena on Johnnys Jrs concert ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shiawasebeam

^ you there. has it ever occurred to you that we WANT to see the Mayonaka no Shadow Boy preview?

YAY FOR ARIOKA DAIKI <3

And Scrap Teacher is starting on Sunday *excited*

AND THE PREVIEW FOR MAYONAKA NO SHADOW BOY! *dies*

I swear my heart is all dokidoki right about now, that is real sexy right there.

I'm VERY excited right now
:D

Guest james18

whoa. i never knw this thread exist.. but thanks to you guys..

i can spazz for hey say here in soompi.. ^^ rofl

im a big fan of yamada and chinen and i totally adore them..

im like a noona to them and they're my younger brothers.. ^^

i cant wait for their new mv.. ^^

stalk this thread.. :)

Guest Shiget^

^ you there. has it ever occurred to you that we WANT to see the Mayonaka no Shadow Boy preview?

actually before her post there was a spam ^^ now the mods deleted it ^^

anyways since the preview is out we will be getting the full PV soon too ^^

ooh yay they're in soompi too xDD

i was completely obsessed with yuuto before but im definately a yamada fan now... and takaki's so cool too xDD

yay for new single and scrap teacher! cant wait till its subbed, sensei wa erai was so good xDD

s2

~jenn

Archived