[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

After seeing Cabi i was like dang yoona is so cute and charming, i totally see why ppl would be jealous! Men love her! (well most men in korea) even im jealous! I think ppl start to hate cuz they just dont understand and they really dont get why ppl would like yoona so much. I think its different when u have confusion and then u start to hate cuz u just dont get it. Like North americans she may not be considered goregous. But u knew.. i get it... overall she is a cute person.. she probably not God-like to Song hye kyo (and i hope no one will get offended for comparing yoona to amazing song hye kyo)

but u know.. not all koreans like sexyness like hyori. Ppl have different taste.. and maybe they like her personality... i admit she is definately something different compared to others... too be honest.. i didnt care less about her like in SNSD there was 3 of them that look identical to me yoona was one of them.. i didnt even notice her UNTIL she gained her popularity.. and I too was asking myself "huhh.... really... why do ppl like her?" and u haters gotta understand so what if ppl like her? Do we personally know her? NO. we see her through a computer/tv and so do other celebrities who have a crush on her. We dont personallity know her or whether she is acting this way or what not. I read something else about how Nicole from Kara wanted to get close to Yoona and she is close to everyone in SNSD except yoona.. and Nicole had everyone's attention and the camera and spotlight was on nicole cuz it was some show.. they showed yoona's face sometimes.. and she was definately not as smiley as before. My point is.. just cuz guys like her.. doesnt mean they will like her forever.. so take a chill pill and enjoy the "fantasy" of what celebrities can bring to us. Not to mention ppl hating on her for not being like Go Hara who admitted to little fixtures to her face. This started when Yoona's face was revealed on Super Junior's old MV and she looked completely different. (i didnt even know that was her until i read the comments) Thats Yoona's own business.. personally if i had done surgery and no one asked me.. i would not address it out of nowhere. The way of her cuteness i personally think its just enough.. i hate ppl who overact in cuteness.. or overact in tomboyness... yoona is justright.

Guest PoliHae

for yoona Bday i made this wallpaper with all my love

because she is my fav Girl!!!!! i love her so much

my_wallpaper_of_Snsd_Yoona_by_SujuSaranghae.jpg

Guest karrenstar

Credit: allkpop

Taecyeon sings a Love Song for Yoona on Family Outing 2

The couple game from the famous Xman variety show made a return on a recent episode of Family Outing 2.

20100606lovesong3460x32.jpg

MCed by Ji Sang Ryul and Kim Won Hee, the Wonder Girls and Shin Bong Sun had to choose a partner from Jo Kwon, Heechul, Taecyeon, Yoon Sang Hyun and Jang Dong Min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47uhlBPfgsQ

The much-talked about Taecyeon and Yoona couple was undoubtedly the highlight. At the beginning where they made their first choice without doing anything, Taecyeon picked Yoobin over Yoona but the latter picked the former instead.

When it was his turn, Taecyeon turned himself into “Rain” and did the famous sexy wave dance without his top from Love Song for Yoona. And while everyone was still recovering from their shock at that, Taecyeon whipped out a perfume present for Yoona, claiming it was for her Coming of Age day, leaving her touched.

And of course not without being mushy, Taecyeon said to Yoona, “Your first and last Coming of Age Day, I hope to spend it with you.”

Yoona then did a sexy dance and Tell Me from the Wonder Girls, dancing towards Taecyeon’s direction, seemingly hinting at something. By the end, Ji Sang Ryul noticed that Taecyeon’s ears had turned red in excitement.

20100606lovesong1460x32.jpg

When it came to the final selection, Sunye chose Taecyeon and when it was Yoona’s turn to choose, she said, “Taecyeon, come here,” to which he did as he bowed and said sorry to Sunye. He then followed up with a light hug with Yoona.

The other couples were Sang Hyun – Yoobin, Jo Kwon – Hye Lim and Heechul – Sohee, although it didn’t really mean anything at all, just for fun.

Check out the clips starting with opening address and initial selection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thxevc7GeXM

Initial selection, performances include Jo Kwon’s Vogue it Girl, Sunye’s trot song, Heechul’s piano and song performance, Sohee’s Single Ladies dance.

20100606lovesong2460x16.jpg

Yoon Sang Hyun’s Baby Baby, Yoobin’s Sexy Back, mass Sexy Back, Yeeun’s Don’t Cha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCYT4fDIvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OhntgsXuE

Final Selection where Taecyeon chooses Yoona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el0PmvTK04w

Guest luciferfromhell

Hello everyone, I'm new here!!

Just wanted to share this very beautiful picture of Yoona~~

Yoona is one of the soshi members who didn't get surgery...just looking at her pictures when she was young, it's the same, but grown up version. Also, the Suju MV had very bad lightning and she came out differently, but not so much that you can't recognize her!! LOL. Just my 2 cents.

Definition of Goddess Yoong:

777e.jpg

Guest girl-0h

ibtissam, why are said yoong's eyes like cat?? is it beacause gd said she like girl who resembles a cat... hehe... laugh.gif fo, cant wait anymore...! day by day i wait it, but stil,l i felt time goes very slowly.. strong heart just awesome, our yoong indeed an attractive lady...

gd from big bang !!!!!! when he say that ????

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

what ever i came her for yoong i hope she have fan in paris or wher ever she go :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest manjoe

I'm also my first time here.^^^

I don't know why I'm not boring with Yoona face since her debut.

When I saw Nickhun in the same pic with lovely Yonna.I really want her to be with Khun.

She alway beautiful and cute. Love you so much Yoona. blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tellurmomthx

Yoona S-Oil CF song and dance ! Yoona's so pretty and naturally cute, love her so much :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_un-5kyo8s8

Cr: iimchoding

Guest luvK-Pop

this thread is dead as always. Yoona is just gorgeous without make up. the prettiest bare face celebrity so far i've seen.

Guest tellurmomthx

^^ I know right, it's too bad she's not as popular on international forums.

Some pictures from 06/25/2010 inkigayo performance

img3404cv.jpg

img3028l.th.jpgimg3052d.th.jpgimg3066ok.th.jpgimg8017d.th.jpg

Guest tellurmomthx

Heechul recently talked about Yoona on his radio show , SBS Power FM Kim Heechul's Young Street.

Listener: Seems like Hee DJ’s mood is quite good, there are still 2 more days to your birthday.

Heechul: You’re right, planning to hold a party tomorrow. Actually I’m not really afraid. I’m just afraid of Donghae and YoonA, in another context of course.

Listener: I’m in High School Year 1. I’m afraid of taking the lift alone, so I’ll always wait for someone else to take the lift with me. I once waited till 12am.

Heechul: There’s basically nothing I’m scared of. If there must be, it’s SJ’s Donghae, but he’s scary in another context. Haha. And SNSD’s Yoona, f(x)’s Sulli. Haha.

Heechul: YoonA sent in a SMS.. “Haha, oppa, stop boasting. Do you want me to say out everything?” Haha.

Heechul: Donghae and YoonA are the people I don’t wish to see in shows the most. YoonA is currently preparing the birthday party. It’s my birthday eve tomorrow. Is that K’s boyfriend outside?

K: No.

RJ: There are 5 guys outside, who are you talking about?

Heechul: I’m very flustered now, but seems like YoonA already switched off the radio.

Heechul: YoonA’s last SMS came: is a song suitable for you. The lyrics is talking about you.

RJ: The lyricist wrote the song based on Heechul.

Heechul: YoonA is just joking..

RJ: So your English name is Devil. Kim Devil…

Heechul: I’m afraid of YoonA, Donghae and Jungmo.

RJ: Why are you always talking about Sohee? Isn’t she in America? YoonA is also quite pretty..

Heechul: Everyone thinks that YoonA is pretty but I don’t think so. She’s my brother. When I eat with YoonA on normal days, she will ask: Am I pretty? I will say, not pretty, like an idiot.

Heechul: Sometimes, when I see something stuck between YoonA’s teeth, I will stare at her. She will ask me if I’m staring because she’s pretty. I will say: There’s something stuck between your teeth, like an idiot. YoonA will then grumble at me, how can I say it out directly. What should I do then?

Listener: I’ve never envied anyone, but recently, I’m very envious of YoonA. She has a manly character and a pretty feminine look. Besides you, she’s the first person I’ve envied. I’m also jealous that the relationship between YoonA and you is so good. I think there are many who are like me. I hope I can be as pretty as YoonA. Dedicate Soshi’s <Oh>.

Heechul: The reason I’m close with YoonA: She’s definitely the prettiest girl in Korea. She’s even prettier without makeup. Although she’s pretty, she doesn’t pretend to be pretty. She’s always very bold, funny and destroys her own image. So I told her: You are pretty because you don’t pretend to be pretty. A normal girl who hears this will definitely say: Don’t say that! But she will joke with me like a silly girl. We always plan funny parts during shows to create our image as siblings. But we have no chance now. When I’m on the phone with her, I always say: The prettiest YoonA… She will answer me by singing.

credit:www.undeadpetal.wordpress.com, Sukimiy @ soompi offical SNSD thread

Guest luvK-Pop

omgee heechul really said that? wow he mentioned like a hundred times already saying yoona is the prettiest girl. wow i love HeeNa!

Guest tellurmomthx

^^I noticed that too.

I bet he secretly likes Yoona but doesn't wanna admit it. Hmmmm maybe he's afraid of leader leeteuk lol ( Yoona is leeteuk's ideal type ).

Domino pizza CF

Yoona, Seohyun, and Yuri. aka SNSD triplets SeoYoonYul :P

52730014201007091051503.png

Credits: circe,DC sica,roastbeef.dominos.co.kr

choi_shik_shin_SNSD@Soshified

Archived