Ov7Iy.jpg

RRZOS.jpg

ykT82.jpg

KsFQ6.jpg

Ce7XH.jpg

TNY6C.jpg

CfCjt.jpg

UAQ6g.jpg

1309585585dsc7784.th.jpg1309585585dsc7592.th.jpg1309585585dsc7560.th.jpg1309585585dsc7643.th.jpg1309585585dsc7714.th.jpg

ov2C6.jpg

hoUPQ.jpg

hu2LH.jpg

aTjI2.jpg

Kdcc3.jpg

2FN2o.jpg

XgGdL.jpg

aVNZK.jpg

5ZrXp.jpg

adTmD.jpg

n7A40.jpg

credit: onpic + yoonhya

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho and Claudia, fantastic visuals and amazing performance

HD0Br.jpg

In SBS “Good Sunday – Kiss & Cry”, Yunho and his partner, Claudia Mueller brought an amazing performance which grabbed the attention of the audience.

In SBS “Good Sunday – Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry” episode that was aired on the 3rd of July, Yunho and Claudia Mueller brought a creative performance which concept is a combination of a B-BOY and a ballerina.

Yunho and Claudia started off the performance with waltz as the background music. In the middle of the performance, the background music was changed to Hip hop, where there was a change in the performance style. The highlight of the performance was Yunho’s windmill and Claudia’s spin.

Their moves were amazing and kept the audience’s eyes glued to the stage. The audience threw the roses in their hands onto the ice rink to cast their votes after the performance. FT Island, who came for recording that day stood up and gave a huge round of applause too. The judges commented that they have performed a variety of techniques and their skating skills have greatly improved.

Yunho and Claudia have insufficient practice time, but they still managed to bring such a successful and great stage. Even in the middle assessment that was aired last week, Claudia attended it herself without Yunho.

Yunho and Claudia are partners for this show and they practiced together. Due to Yunho’s overseas schedules, they were unable to undergo much practice; Claudia mentioned that she was worried that they are unable to obtain the first place.

Yunho has once said that he would buy meat for Claudia, giving off a brotherly feel and brings about laughter in the set under a friendly and warm atmosphere.

Photo: TV Daily via Nate

Source: asiatoday, AmourYoonJae

Translated by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please keep the original credit intact, thank you

Guest yoyo_yoyo

TVXQ’s Yunho puts on a perfect performance for “Kiss & Cry”

After coming in eighth place on the previous round in “Kiss & Cry“, TVXQ’s Yunho and Claudia Mueller redeemed themselves by putting on a perfect performance to an eclectic mix of waltz and the Black Eyed Peas‘ “Boom Boom Pow“.

ADckl.gif

On the episode that aired on July 3rd, Yunho confessed that he had even less time for practice this time around. He said, “I lost a lot of confidence because of last time. I’m really worried. I haven’t been able to practice for real. I actually got back the day before yesterday.”

wKohW.gif

Yunho was in Paris for the “SM TOWN Live in Paris” concert, so he could not practice with Claudia. Because of this, he took his skates with him to Paris and practiced on the street.

The theme for this performance was “Ballerina meets a B-boy“. They showed a nice lift skill and all kinds of dance moves that wowed the judges and the crowd.

Judges commented, “It was nice to see Claudia so into b-boying”, “You guys really seemed to be having fun”, “Yunho, you are born to be an entertainer.”

Yunho added, “I’ve been really sorry to Claudia because of my busy schedule. I will buy her sweet and sour pork, like I promised.”

3eGHV.gif

Source: BNT News via Nate+Allkpop

Yunho's Gifs From Kiss & Cry Ep7

CdWNx.gif90n9g.gif

IfL7x.gifN9QQy.gif

a1nE6.gifkh5VS.gif

t61Cj.gifVCIqh.gif

y9ub4.gifGTPcb.gif

bsIMu.gif1cde8.gif

Amazing performance! :wub:

Lfewx.gif

ENIlU.gifzwANV.gif

wYktg.gifPioj2.gif

kaM59.gif9sY7X.gif

qyICU.gifBRsKl.gif

C1vot.gifZIjyM.gif

9Qx5E.gifKjN9D.gif

T8Wm6.gifF9URQ.gif

1bjy4.gifSYdWE.gif

yovSa.gifTXvNh.gif

Guslx.gifZmgEL.gif

XXwkc.gifwSMm6.gif

jv2QS.jpg

kiIVJ.jpg

credit: @tumblr

Guest thasaranaki

DBSK Yunho’s Personal Shoelace Tier?

NAiKL.jpg

Pictures of DBSK’s Yunho getting his shoelace tied by a personal stylist were posted on an online community on July 3rd. In the photo, Yunho is standing with hands on his waist, while his personal stylist is on the ground tying shoelaces for him.

The person who posted the photo said, “How detailed…the rolled up pants must also be part of the stylist’s delicate planning,” praising the stylist’s attention to detail.

After seeing this photo, netizens commented, “It looks like a mom tying her son’s shoelaces,” “Yunho has beautiful calf muscles,” “We can’t be envious of the stylist, because Yunho’s fashion is perfect,” and “It’s admirable to see DBSK’s staff work so hard.”

Yunho is currently competing in SBS “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry,” a celebrity survival program where contestants give figure skating performances in front of Olympic gold medalist Kim Yuna.

Source: Newsen

Credit: Soompi

Guest amara1430269879

Shinhwa’s Eric: “The junior I care about most? It’s U-know Yunho.”

13098886693.jpg

When asked if there was anyone he paid special attention to among his juniors, Eric chose “TVXQ’s U-know Yunho.”

Eric expressed, “Our first debut drama was produced by the same director, and we also almost starred in “Poseidon” together. At the same time, we also first debut from SM Entertainment, and have a lot of things in common. He is a junior whom I really like.”

T/N: Unrelated parts have been omitted.

Photo: Chosun The Star

Source: Chosun, Cheersyoonho

Translated by: 0206 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com

13098886695.gif

:lol:

13098886681.jpg

yunho dady fanart :P

13098905361.jpg

cr:weibo

13098905362.gif

13098905363.gif

13098905364.gif

cr:tumblr

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ I'm remember Yunho close with JunJin and happy heard leader Eric also like our Yunnie

pity they are not together in Poseidon anymore, hope someday we will be see two best leader in scene :)

Yunho’s gifs in “IDK” PV

E6UBH.gif

BVGRV.gif

Z6ILb.gif

Fanarts~

YhG3v.jpgBbMHw.jpg

OK6mF.jpg

Gdk2E.jpg

zcoFc.jpg

ItRy8.jpg

zIABf.jpg

blush.gif

ya64O.gif

credit: hoshow + @tumblr

Guest thasaranaki

Our Yunho just loved by everyone, whoever got to met or work with him, they will ended up liking him no matter what. I love how Yunho being loved by seniors and respected by juniors. He is totally our pride.

Its so sad that Yunho and Eric cannot be in Poseidon together, I hope they will have chance to work together in the next project.

Claudia: “I didn’t know that Yunho Oppa is such an amazing man.”

g5Voi.gif

In SBS “Good Sunday – Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry”, among the professional skaters that grabbed the attention of the audience is Claudia Mueller (15). In the show, Claudia partnered with Yunho, and they are known as the “Visual Couple”. Through their performance, they display the greatest beauty of ice skating, making the program more interesting.

Claudia Mueller is a reserve figure skating representative in Korea. She has a Swiss father and a Korean mother. Claudia has developed an interest in ice skating since she was in Switzerland. She came to Korea when she was 10 years old, which then she began her ice skating training.

Initially, Claudia wanted “master” Kim Byeong Man or speed skater Lee Gyu Hyuk as her partner. Claudia was surprised when Yunho chose her as his partner.

When asked if any of her school mates are envious of her, she replied “There are people who are envious of me, but there are people who are jealous of me too. It was awkward at first.” She then continued “I didn’t know that Yunho Oppa is such an amazing man. After I have partnered with him, my mother showed me videos of TVXQ and how he looks like when he is carrying out activities as a singer. I watched news about the Paris trip too. After that, I was like ‘wow’.”

After looking at Claudia’ daily schedules, it is actually reasonable for her to not know Yunho. After Claudia has completed her school work, she will go for ice skating training. Her training each day is 6 hours long and thus, she does not have time to watch television programs. On the day of interview, the television was airing MBC’s “Infinity Challenge”, but she does not know any of the performers in there.

Source: Newsen, AmourYoonjae

Pics From W Korea B Cut

pHoBK.jpg

MA391.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar

Guest me1me2

eric said that they have things in common... hmmmmm wonder what....1. both love to hug people they like. 2. both love children. 3. loves to do aegyo privately. i'm thinking what else for i like Eric too. imagine them being together... both are like kids at heart. and let's not forget junjin too... they're very close.

ohhh, Cla... you're missing on things. now you know how amazing your Yunho oppa is. with this i'm sure your working relationship will become great.

Guest sayoppe

TVXQ’s “I Don’t Know” MV revealed!

20110624_tohoshinkisuperstar_01.jpg

Via tokyohive:

Earlier in the week, TVXQ unveiled a MV preview from their new single, “I Don’t Know” now the full MV has been revealed!

This track will be included in their upcoming single “Superstar” which is slated for release on July 20th.

Check out the MV below!

TVXQ’s “I Don’t Know” MV

Guest Lovely-Panda

^

^

^

Thanks for ANAN HQ pics :D

Wow, there're so many THSK news, pic and vids in recent days, especially IDK's MV, i luv their concept, really cool. Somehow it's a little weird that there's no Super Star's MV although it's the title song, i guess they'll release it in their next album.

7-Eleven Caps & pics

OMG, Yunho cutie, always adorable :wub:

SrjLf.jpg

ZkbMW.jpg

ws7ps.jpg

9ZOa5.jpg

FqkFY.jpg

NiO5c.jpg

79Cad.jpg

8J46p.jpg

MPx9d.jpg

1C48Q.jpg

XpA4j.jpg

RmIfC.jpg

xKs79.jpg

9lDAv.jpg

Credit: DC + weibo + love-yuno-yuno-yuno + shiofuji

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ Omona!! so cute >___< I'm wait to see vid of this :rolleyes:

Pyeongchang bid – Yunho is excited!

FwBQk.jpg

Hello everyone, I’m TVXQ’s Uknow Yunho.

Every citizen’s dream of having Pyeongchang as the host city for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games has come true. As a citizen of South Korea, I feel very excited. Because of the sweat and passion of those who worked hard in order for Pyeongchang to become the host city, as well as the support and aid from the citizens, this dream can be achieved.

Through the hosting of this Olympic Winter Games, I hope that there will be an increase in the world position of South Korea. Also, I hope that all athletes who took part in winter games that have not received much attention previously can receive more attention and support. Our athletes must put in their best and show the strength of South Korea in the Olympic Winter Games in 2018.

Source: sportschosun, AmourYoonjae

Guest Dork3tt3

YUNHO!!! Ohhh my! its been a really long time since i last been here!! >___< But i do see one familiar friend on this thread still! Im glad this thread is still going!! :)

Guest thasaranaki

Dork3tt3: Kristine??? afjdksfhdjjdfsfklds... I cannot believed you are back, welcome back bb. How have you been anyway? Are you still with our Yunho so far? We used to fight over Yunho a lot in the past wahhahaa.. now since you have been gone for toooo long, he is officially mine kekeke.

Yunho's Pics From 7-11 CM

0n0WW.jpg

RqZCF.jpg

klKA4.jpg

xc0L2.jpg

PZa6t.jpg

YYEA3.jpg

oE5iV.jpg

ggUIh.jpg

vk5fN.jpg

FxcM7.jpg

j1qnRs.jpg m6cXSs.jpg

yL7uQs.jpg KVwrZs.jpg UHnOSs.jpg

CcgtMs.jpg z9i88s.jpg J6o0Ys.jpg

6vS51s.jpg u072rs.jpg 5L0rts.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Dork3tt3: hello! ohh you and Tha know each other?! nice to meet old members in this thread :w00t:

happy you back after long time. let's make thread alive as ago neh! :)

New Pics From Rolling Stone Magazine

super hot pose :wub:

sCVHI.jpg

OEtaB.jpg

IksaY.jpg

credit: DC

Guest Dork3tt3

고마워 (Thank you) yoyo_yoyo and Tha for the welcome!! :lol: It has years since i have been on this thread :sweatingbullets: but i have always remembered this thread being the most welcoming ^_^ Tha, you still remember my name after all these years!!

yoyo_yoyo Hello!!! My name is Kristine and I have met Tha this thread and its funny cause if i remember Tha was a new member to the thread when i was active on this thread but i see she is now the only who have been active all these years!! :w00t: Thank you for posting all these amazing and sexxxyy pics of yunho!! i do hope to catch up on all the lost times and to help keep these thread going :D I have a lot to catch up on!

But from what i last saw what the latest MV "I dont know" and i do read articles here and there only :sweatingbullets: so i need a lot of catching up to do! After seeing the pics you guys have posted maked me realize and remember why i was so distracted from school!!! :wub: Sorry Tha i knw you have seniority of him since you have been here all these years LOL :P

And sorry if i make mistakes in my posts or replies :sweatingbullets: If i do, please tell me if i am or did not mention the source or spamming. It has been years and a lot has changed on soompi since then LOL.

Archived