" I Will Never Leave Home Without My ...... "

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdrianJ

I can't leave w/o my phone., because i have many text mate, also i always take a photo's with my friends if we have a vacant time, also my wallet include ID and scientific calculator it's very important i always need it.,

My Phone.

I'm not used to it when I dont have my phone cause I can't call whoever I need at that moment.

e.g- when I finish class early or finish hang out with my friends earlier than the time set, I need my phone to call my mum tp pick me up!

Haha, and to check on Soompi on my phone when I'm away from computers

My cell phone, and my shoes. And clothes. lol. & I can't leave behind my mp3 player.. It will just be boring in the car and everywhere else. I can't listen to the radio anymore. Only the stations that play oldie songs. I can't have songs blasting about boobies and butts & r-rated songs with my dad in the car, LOL.

• 1 month later...
Guest doll face

cellphone and house keys.

last time i forgot my house keys, i was locked out for over 5 hours (no one was home either). >___>;

Archived