Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Yelrihs36

Like properly watched in the cinema and all? CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! :D omg it was amazing ♥ I kind of dragged my mom to see it with me and my older brother lol but even she enjoyed it! ^^
If it's just the last movie I watched in general, I recently watched Rise of the Guardians because I kept seeing Jack Frost everywhere on Tumblr... and I won't deny it, the movie made me cry. Sandy ;____;It was really good though, I wonder why it didn't do so well? I heard it was a Dreamworks flop? But with such big names doing the voices, an enjoyable storyline and loveable characters I thought for sure it would have been a success... Anyway, I loved it and I think it's one of my all-time favorites ^^

Guest kariilove

The last movie I saw was Captain America: Winter Solider.

It was an awesome movie. It had a more rich plot than Thor: Into the Dark World.

Guest graceyoon

zantac_2 said: ^cant really remember, its been too long. though i vaguely remember season 3 to have a little more sexual content.

were you fooled by leo in his scene? im so gullible haha.

Guest artisticallychallengednancy

The Japanese movie "Dear Friends" It was so good and made me cry T_T I made a review and commentary video of it