Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest dramatics

The Hobbit. The second one. I'm not a LOTR fan (in fact I've never seen the trilogy), but both Hobbits have been interesting enough so far. The Desolation of Smaug was better than the first one.

Guest mintcocoacookies

Marmaduke... Yeah, I know.

But the last movie I saw in the theaters was The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! And it was amazing! I love everything LOTR and this movie did not disappoint.
Plus is got me re-obsessed with Middle Earth and I bought a whole bunch of LOTR and Hobbit merch. : )
I'm currently looking for a job so that I can buy more LOTR stuff, specifically the illustrated books and stuff. Yeah...  I definitely recommend TDOS to everyone. It has great action and great visual effects! 

Guest Nesquickboo

Never Let Me Go. Such a moving film. It made me cry at several points. But yeah, if you haven't seen it you should watch it :D

zantac_2 said:
blue jasmine was the least enjoyable for me (very overrated imo). a lot of people praised cates acting in this. no doubt she was very good, but there are so many other roles shes played that should be given more attention to.
but damn, hollywood is churning out some pretty good films lately.

^its not a bad movie per say. i think most people will enjoy the watch. im just very critical of her work being big a fan of hers.

- don jon
- the worlds end

julianne moore is such a milf. thought she was well casted in don jon. i knew id enjoy the worlds end. not as good as hot fuzz, but still a blast to watch.

Guest ManetaT

The very last movie I saw was 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug'. I was all for Kili and Tauriel :*:P:D because I just love how sexy Legolas get jealous :*:*:*.

BTW, I really found the 'Great and Tyrranical' Smaug getting GOLD all over thanks to the REVENGE of the Dwarves FUNNY!:D:D:D Though my bone has been shaking since in anticipation for the third installment ;(;(;( yay!

I finished a 2010 Chinese movie called "Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame." The movie was good enough, not great, not bad. Chinese directors need to stop incorporating Matrix style action scenes in their movies and stop it with the CGI. This movie got plenty of praises. It could have been better in my opinion.