Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest witchery

MEGAMIND!

It was just SO FUNNY. I was cracking up at almost every joke. It's not easy finding a movie that keeps you laughing continuously!

Guest dear_music

black swan,

though its not very good.

well i wouldnt recommend it .

the sexual stuff killed the whole movie

for me.

Guest Tranberry

Black Swan

I didn't read up about it beforehand so I wasn't sure what to expect. Quite graphic and disturbing at times. I liked it though. Natalie Portman is great. :)

Black Swan and it was so disturbing and beautiful! I had to stuff my mouth so many times so I wouldn't scream because some parts are really hard to watch. My friend loved it as well but our other friends who watched with us thought we were complete psychos for choosing to watch it. I really loved it though.

the last movie i saw was kung fu wing chun. it's a pretty good movie. i definitely recommend it. i liked it a whole lot although it's different from the older version that michelle yeoh did. 

Guest toGETherONE

Tangled 3D [uSA]~ great flick watched w/ my nephews

Ajussi/The Man From Nowhere [KOR] ~ awesome flick, I want him for my neighbor, haha!