Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest brian032

Body of Lies

The movie was good for the most part. Too bad isn't wasn't longer and with more bullets flying, though. Oh well, the intriguing story makes up for what's lacking.

Guest vip_gd

watchmen

this is by far the weirdest movie i've seen. too many violent scenes .. it kinda freaked me out.

the first part bored me but you should continue to watch coz some parts start to make sense ..

Guest dolcedor.

Watched Cast Away last night. Ending ruined the movie imo. It was too shmaltzy and cheesy and didn't complement the griitier part of the movie where he's on the island. :/ It's like the writers ran out of ideas. lol.

And Tom Hanks... he's not that good of an actor. He's only decent when he's playing a character with authority. Otherwise his emotional detachment doesn't work for me.

Guest disfunktional.

boot leg Twilight XD

I expected it to be 'okay' and i guess it was.

Good for people who like cute, teenage, fantasy romance but other than that, it was so rushed ><"

Guest kissybabalu

The last movie I saw was Changeling with Angelina Jolie.

It was on demand for $5

and I just had to watch it!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Just last night I watched She's All That and a little of Sex and the City. I'll continue watching later cause I got sleepy last night. :lol:

Guest Ringy

I just watched A Moment to Remember.

I am in the middle of watching Time, I was watching it online but it was missing a part so I had to download. Both amazing.