Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got done watching ""Ip Man"" and ""Ip Man 2"" about China's Grand Master of karate during World War II.
Really really good.  I don't know how the actor stayed calm, cool, and collected through all of the abuse he suffered,plus the abuse of his friends :(
Total role model in my book <3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest windupgirl

I just finished the Korean Liar Game and then watched both seasons of the Japanese version, and when I went to watch the final movie I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. It also doesn't help that it's pretty much against everything I stand for to watch it illegally, so a crappy version on youtube won't cut it for me. Anyone know where I can watch it from a reliable source? I even looked to see if I could buy it with no such luck.

Love, RosieBook was better though because . . .  

They should have grown past 50 not 30. They always kept on missing their chance and to see them finally together after such a long wait broke my heart. And the reunion was such a tearjerker!

but it was still a good adaptation :D

• 2 weeks later...