Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

mamma mia ~ weird movie but alright, meryl streep is a really good actress.

must be nice to hav seen the broadway ver of mamma mia, no wonder its popular

Guest Atmosphere.

The movie called THE UNBORN.

Even though it wasn't that scary, the movie was so creative.

I loved the movie plot! It was really interesting. Great casting too.

The enemy guy from Twilight movie comes out in this movie, HE IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

I've been going to the theaters non-stop...saw Twilight (twice), Boy in Stripped Pants, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Marley and Me, Slumdog Millionaire, and Gran Torino (twice). Some of the best films to come together in such a short amount of time.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Theater: The Unborn. OMG... it's sucked so bad that I sat there and yawn the entire time. Wasn't scary, they had a good plot, but it was sooo horribly written that it ruined a potentially good movie. Some scene felt like it was a rip-off of The Grudge, and yeah. Hated it.

DVD: Ghostown... another disappointment. Was expecting a comedy, but it was more like a drama. The humor was odd and dull, and the actor was terribly annoying. His constant stutter and hesistation with his speech gets super annoying after a while. Th plotline was decent, but still... pretty much "guy can talk to ghost, and went to help that ghost fullfill it's wish". You see one, you pretty much see them all.

Lol, I sound so picky, when it's actually far from it. Just not my week I suppose.