Guest Nat1980

Guest onewithoutlove

Today, i watched KNOWING

and lemme tell you, that movie made me really

scared and probably a bit disturbed :[ cause it

could happen... one day?

Guest marasshi

New York, New York (1977)

I'm sorry but it was a little hard to believe that Bobby DeNiro would try to pick up a girl like Liza Minelli... Well let's just say that she didn't exactly get her mother's looks. :x Oh and she was wearing heels when she was supposed to be 6 months pregnant LOL

I liked the songs they performed though. Liza's got an amazing voice. :D

Guest IMAJynXed1

i watched 2 movies yesterday...

The Mist - I liked it alot. Tom Jane was awesome. Majority of the movie was great, altho I hated the preacher lady, but that just means Marcia Gay Harden did an awesome job. The ending was kind of expected given the situation, but it was still shocking.

Marley and Me - Overall it was a good flick. I like Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston was a beauty. And I love dogs, so it was pretty sad.

Today Ill try to watch Paul Blart & Twilight.

Guest saranghae<3

Duplicity

Julia Roberts and Clive Owen.

Clive looked really good in the movie. The story was confusing at first. I expected more from this movie since it has Julia Roberts AND Clive Owen.

Guest IMAJynXed1

Twilight - ah, this movie was horrible. i dont get all the hype behind it, it had horrible dialogue, horrible acting by both main characters (as well as rest of cast), shot horribly in that weird blue shade and ima snap my neck becuz the director thinks its cool to shoot everything on an angle. I dunno the plot turn came on too quick and too ridiculous...seriously friggin vampire baseball? seriously!?

Bolt - phew glad I watched this right after becuz Bolt was awesome!! The animation, voice acting and story was great. It was funny and sweet. its alot better than some of the crap that Dreamworks & Fox keeps shatting out with Madagasgar or Ice Age. I highly reccomend this movie if your looking for something fun to watch with the family.

Guest Miro25

Troop Beverly Hills- it's hilarious and kind of amazing. I loved it as a kid and reminds me of sick days back in elementary and middle school!