[anime] Zombie-loan

mangolover

grand anime
i have not seen any topic made for this anime..

its its.. fairly new.. considering its one episode per week.. and there's nine episodes :DD

Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person's neck. This ring symbolizes the person's impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray ring, which is invisible to normal people, appears around their neck. Over time, the ring gets darker, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

credits to wikipedia.org

you can watch it on youtube.com .. or crunchyroll.com .. or veoh.com

i recommend it :P:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura Li

Here are a few pics:

42zblvb2.gif

50zb2kw6.gif

20070327zombieloanmu6.jpg

98080902ym1mn4.jpg

zl112pl7.jpg

post2064571138289798lx4.jpg

I like the anime. I can't say it's OMG YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO WATCH THIS ANIME OR YOU'LL REGRET IT but considering thousands of ppl download a new episode at once, it doesn't hurt at all to give it a try. XD Amazingly I like all of the characters (I usually hate the main-ish girls).

I was thinking of making a thread for this anime!

I really like it! The only parts I didn't like were the yuri scenes...it was a bit too much.

But that's only in like 2 episodes for a minute! Apart from that I love it! The characters are really interesting and the plot is getting even better now!

OP song and ED song you have to get a little used to before you start liking them a bit.

There is also a manga for this, but evilempire has only manga that the anime surpasses in the plot.

Guest monchichi

Just let me know one thing...

Is the main character (the girl) one of those typical fragile anime girls that can't do much for themselves or weak willed? I just can't stand watching those types of characters....

Anyway, if there isn't that kind of character in this anime, I'll prob give it a shot.

Just let me know one thing...

Is the main character (the girl) one of those typical fragile anime girls that can't do much for themselves or weak willed? I just can't stand watching those types of characters....

Anyway, if there isn't that kind of character in this anime, I'll prob give it a shot.

Well, I would say she's a bit like that. However, meeting those boys changes her. I think you should give it a shot. She's not bad, I like her. I mean, she's nothing like Hatsumi from Hot Gimmick (in my opinion).

Great anime. I agree with cutiek028, meeting the guys do change her. ^^ Too bad they're arn't many episodes or volumes out....

Yeah! I wish there were more episodes too!

Btw, I loove your icon, I'm reading DeathNote now (by volume 3) and I'm really into it!

Anyways, but that's off topic.

Back on topic!

Whoose Pochi?

pochi??

hmm.. what episode is that in?

i watched episode 10 TODAY!!

and i must say.. it was fabulous.. and the same time.. disappointing

cause i wanted them to

save shito :DDDD

awwwh.. well.. must wait until next week.

oh.. and i recommend watching it at veoh.com

its REALLY GOOOD quality :P;)

Guest dumpyfledgling

Is anybody waiting for Shito or Chika to confess their love for Michiru? As much as I enjoy the action in the anime I hope the romance part starts picking up.

I just watched episode 10 on crunchyroll and someone in the comments dubbed the grim reaper, "chibigami." All I can say is that I want me a chibigami.

Guest yurikah

I saw ep. 10 too and the shinigami was so cute. ^^

I don't think there will be romance in the anime since there's like only two more episodes left. But I think Shito has a thing for Michiru. I'm just going to read the manga after the anime...

WHATTTT???

only two episodes left??

really???

holy cow!!

i thought it was going to be like 26 episodes so..

i thought the romance will happen gradually..

dang it..!

haha dumpyfledgling..

you're funny..

"i want me a chibigami"

haha.. me too

and i seriously hope shito or chika confess too..

Guest Sakura Li

To monchichi: The main girl isn't like that... At first, she was one of those ppl who would say "It can't be helped... It must be fate," but the guys gave her a reason to live again. She's actually very helpful and like I said before, I usually hate the main girls cuz they usually need to get saved and just cause trouble but Michiru is different. XD

Yeah, I agree with there will be no romance in this anime. If there's only a few more episodes left, no one will confess. XD Even tho I don't mind if someone gets paired up with Michiru but it seems that Chika and Shito are the closest in the anime. ^__~

I saw Episode 10! Wow! The week passed by fast, I didn't even notice the wait that much. I really wanted to see what happens next!

About episode 10:

Wooow! The ending was such a cliffy! But I'm so glad Chiaki found Shito! But I was looking forward to them screaming at each other and putting their bravado faces...so I looked at the preview! >__< (which i normally don't because they spoil too much sometimes. I'm traumatized from when i saw the drama It Started With the Kiss and the preview for the last episode practically told me the whole thing, I was soo mad! *cough* but anyways...) And in the preview I saw Shito with his face all mad! hee hee! I can't wait for more.

I can't believe Michiru can understand the Shigagami (who was cute!) She just gets more and more interesting, doesn't she?! That's so cool! It was funny how she was hugging the Shigagami even though it was stabbing her...lol. If the Shigagami ever gets back his core, I think he's gonna be embarrassed whenever he sees her. So yeah! Can't wait for more!

I think both Chiaki AND Shito like her so yeah! That's interesting! Can't wait to see what happens!

I didn't know the anime was going to end so fast. Oh well, I'm used to that happening because of Ouran Host Club. I'll just read the manga, but I hope they release more soon! Are they currently translating this manga?

Wow! You guys have good memory for remembering that Poochi! I remember him now, but I didn't even now he had a name!

Don't you think the Yuri scenes are a little too much sometimes?

like in the hot spring scene?

And yeah! *mini spoil* Shito being handcuffed to the bed like that was total FAN SERVICE! =3 Yay! lol *end mini spoil*

Archived