Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

D5kPp1EW4AMqlol.jpg

Name : 최시원 Choi Si-Won シウォン 崔始源

Birthday : 10 February 1987

Height/Weight : 183cm./65kg.

Blood type : B

Education : Hyun Dae High School, Beijing University ( 6 months to learn Chinese together with Girls Generation, Hyo Yeon) ,Inha University - College of Education - Physical Education

Hobbies: singing, dancing, watching movies, Taekwondo, Chinese (language), playing drums (play for Trax before when their drummist, Rose left)

Religion: Protestant ( he love his religion a lot cos he kept mentioning that believe in god is good! hahaha...)

Language spoken: Chinese , Korean, English

Management :SM Entertainment

Group: Super Junior!

Casting: Starlight Casting System 2003

Family : 1 younger sister ( Choi Ji Won)

Fav Color : Black and White

First Appearance: October 2003, DANA MV "WHAT IS LOVE"

Trivia Fact: 1) Came from a affluent and traditional family, it was said he was the only son of the owner of second biggest retail (supermarket) chain in Korea. Source 2) nicknamed "Simba" by Kim Heechul. Shiwon learnt Chinese to act in a drama; he talks to Han Geng in Chinese, whereas the latter replies in Korean to practice their skills.Credits : juniorsource! 3)(It was said)It Took Siwon three years to convince his parent to give him permission to join SM and work in the showbiz industry 4)Once projected as DBSK member, he decided to join Super Junior instead 5) He must have lip balm in his left pocket when going up on stage. On the rare occassion that he doesn’t have it, he will mess up the choreography. 6) He is one of the first four Korean artists to be on Chinese postage stamps ( Super Junior M) 7) When Siwon visted Kangin on the set of "We got married", Siwon gave Kangin a bible. SIWON TWITTER

Dramas

KBS 2TV 18 vs 29 (열여덟,스물아홉) (7 March 2005 to April 2005) Acted as the teenage version of the male lead, Kang Bong Man.

KBS 2TV Family 부모님 전상서 ( May 2005) Cameo role as Kim Hyun Sub, a university student.

KBS "Dramacity" Charnel boy ( 10 October 2005) Acted as boxer, Park Jung Min which follows the female lead.

KBS Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠 ( 6 March 2006) Acted as Han Hyo Joo's younger brother , Park Sang Woo

MBC Legend of Hyang Dan 향단전 (3 September 2007) Acted as Lee Myung Rong, the famous male lead for the Korean traditional story, Chun Hyang

SBS Oh! My Lady 오! 마이 레이디 ( 22 Mar 2010) Would be acting as top star Sung Min Woo and fell in love with his housewife manager,Yoon Gae Hwa( Played by Chae Rim)

Spoiler

18299.jpg

18293.jpg

ChoiSiWon20.jpg

ChoiSiWon12.jpg

choisiwon10.jpg

choisiwon38.jpg

choisiwon37.jpg

CharnelBoyscenepics91020052.jpg

CharnelBoyscenepics9102005.jpg

fight01.jpg sifurbeh.jpg

U1345P28T3D1683699F328DT20070821160519.jpg

Img0402_20100309172514_2.jpg

Variety Shows

Super Junior Show (2005-2006) http://km.mnet.com/km_new/program/super/

Super Junior Full house 퍼주니어의 풀하우스 (May 27- August 26 2006)

Super Junior Mystery 6 ( 30 March 2006)

Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니어의 자작극 ( 19 August 2006)
Exploration of Human Body (2009) Episode 8

Spoiler

SuperJuniorFullHousePt9.jpg

img_3_1_3.gifimg_3_1_4.gif

Movies

Battle Of Wits (October 2005) As a prince , Liang Shi 梁适 along with huge stars, Andy Lau, Ahn Sung Ki..

Attack on the pinup boys 꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건 ( 2007) Acted as a student president , Choi Si Won along with his Super Junior mates.

Spoiler

U487P28T3D906948F326DT2005112500503.jpg

His Music

Main Group ♥ Super Junior

Debut Year 2005 - Super Junior 05 (12 Members)

First Single Year 2006 "U" (13 Members)

Second Album Year 2007 Don't Don

Third Album Year 2009 - Sorry, Sorry

Latest 4th Album (2010) - BONAMANA

Sub Group ♥ Super Junior - M ♥

Year 2008 - Me 迷

Year 2009 - Super Girl

Their 1st Asia Concert- Super Show 1 (2008 to 2009)

Their 2nd Asia Concert- Super Show 2 (2009 to 2010 )

Spoiler

SuperJunior.jpg

Superjunior05album.jpg

SuperJunior-DontDon2007-9.jpg

SuperJunior_SorrySorry.jpg

Super%20Junior.jpg

sjwp1.jpg

u1819p28t3d2823443f326dt20091225101152.jpg

sjmbckgrndhe2.jpg

Sjm-me.jpg

Sj-m_supergirl.jpg

super-junior-super-show-sold-out.jpg

Supershow2.jpg

Graphic content by @gm4queen

Edited by gm4queen
under construction.......

Guest longmao32

Haha...here to update again... Yup his new hair isn't as well-received as his old hair but if u c charnel boy u won't think so...But there's one thing i forgot the clubbox link to the Charnel Boy...Would some1 plz help to provide the link if u noe thx..... Oso does some1 have Dana-What is love mv?? I wan to c how he look in there....THX SO MUCH!!!!

His Cyworld pics or others pics(some dun quite look like him....)

ChoiSiWon18.jpg

ChoiSiWon17.jpg

ChoiSiWon16.jpg

ChoiSiWon.gif

ChoiSiWonwiffrenz2.jpg

he look cute in here.....HEHE

ChoiSiWonwiffrenz.jpg

choisiwonnkangta.jpg

With Kangta (do they look alike??)

choisiwon39.jpg

choisiwon30.jpg

He looks cool........

Last but not least................

When he was small....Wow!! He's damn cute n I wish I was his clzmates (plus we r of same age too)

HEHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

babysiwon2.jpg

babysiwon.jpg

Thx for viewin...

Credits to me n ppl who previously created his thread n his fans....... :lol::) :P

my friend goes to his school and saw him once at their cafeteria thing...jealous....

your friend so lucky..... :D:D i wish i live in korea

ya .... he look cute in 18 : 29 .... especially when he smiles

Guest Babigrl

lol he's drop dead gorgeous but i heard he's gonna be inn that 12 boy band thing rite? where's the rest of them? lol i can't wait to see them!!!!!!!