Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

Guest akakeii

lol he's drop dead gorgeous but i heard he's gonna be inn that 12 boy band thing rite? where's the rest of them? lol i can't wait to see them!!!!!!!

SM 12 boy "Super Junior" ...i've heard this.

OMG! ITS THAT REALLY CUTE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE KANGTA I SAW ON XMAN THIS WEEK!

hehehe there are pics of him with kangta hehehe..they look like brothers :P

ooh...im going to look for his drama now!:P

Guest longmao32

Could some1 plz upload the ep of X-man where he was there? PLZ !!!! THX SO MUCH!!! OSO Waht is love- dana which he was inside, I manage to d/l it but dunno y cannot see? THX!!! :lol:

Guest longmao32

Siwon's part of X-man Ep.102 u can see in my blog HERE ~please comment :D

full program in SBS X-Man Thread :D

and I will upload What is love- dana in my blog,too.

Thx so much!!! But can u plz upload it in ysi?? Really grateful for ur help!!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest a_lot_dumb

he didn't say much in x man. only that taekwondo thing that made me go WOAH...

I think i like him a lot (runs away holding cheeks)

Guest bubblieri

did i spy kim ki bum and another dude from sharp 2 in one of the pictures in the second post? :)

this guy is actually pretty kyoote :D i've only watched the first episode of 18 29......but i can't wait to see how it develops when they were younger XD

Guest Remember Me

I think Choi Si Won is hot. Lol, the fact that he knows Tae Kwon Do makes him so much hotter. Post some more pics of him if any of you guys have it! =]

Guest longmao32

He's in a singing group called Super Junior, n he's gettin more n more cute n hot...... Check out his photo in Super Junior in Korean Celebs photo.... :lol: If u need the link plx tell me i go hotlink it :rolleyes:

did i spy kim ki bum and another dude from sharp 2 in one of the pictures in the second post? :)

this guy is actually pretty kyoote :D i've only watched the first episode of 18 29......but i can't wait to see how it develops when they were younger XD

Yup, tt's Kim Ki Bum the other guy is Heechul,but for sure they all r really gd frenz and they are from the same management company as Si Won oppa....Both of them are also now in the same pop group Super Junior....They're gettin more famous... :lol:B) hahhaa..

Guest longmao32

who has this drama on their clubbox??

i havent watch it...i really wanna watch it..

You mean wat drama? If it's 18vs29, I got its emule link. if it's his second drama, i dun have N I also in search for it too, wanna watch..... :P