Kim Ok Bin 김옥빈

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy

김옥빈 Kim Ok Bin

2005121410495230854_1.jpg

DOB: December 29, 1986 STATS: 167 cm (5' 6") / 48 kg (106 lbs) DRAMAS: [sBS] Hanoi Bride (2005), [KBS] How Are You God (2006), [MBC] Over The Rainbow (2006) MOVIES: Whispering Corriders 4: Voice (2005), Dasepo Naughty Girls (2006), Arang (2006), Racing (2006) MUSIC VIDEOS: Park Jung Hyung - Dangerous Love MV Lee Seung Chul - A Cold Heart MV mmst://211.233.92.66/rki/Music/Video_Music/leeseungchul_heartless.wmv KT CF http://147.6.114.76:8080/upload/Nespot_30naver.mpg News Articles: Up-and-coming actress Kim Ok Bin: 'Greedy' Actress Teen Times: Ghost Voice Interview with Kim Ok Bin http://cafe.daum.net/kob1004 http://cafe.naver.com/bin486.cafe 052005081802900_1.jpghj00700200509301430250.jpg200507120169.jpg8020051227217987309sf.jpg

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemyday

SHUT UP?!

she was born in '86? no way no way.

she looks like.. 23 or 24.

anyways.

she was so pretty in hello God

for some reason, i thought she'd already have a thread here!

i didn't realize she was so young... i thought she was at least born in '84! she's very talented, although i don't find her all that pretty.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Her acting is alright for a shin-in so far with what I've seen. Wonder how well her character would come off in her up-coming movie, Dasepo Naughty Girls.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she looks chubbier now than during hanoi bride time. hehe. i love her in that special series. i tried to watch hello god, but without subs, i just couldn't continue.

Guest atreyu112

she looks chubbier now than during hanoi bride time. hehe. i love her in that special series. i tried to watch hello god, but without subs, i just couldn't continue.

I read in LDG thread that she will act against LDG in his latest film.. which is targeted to show in Aug 06

I liked her in "Hanoi Bride", she was so sweet and vulnerable as Thi Vu (as well as coldly furious when the scene called for it). Despite being a little green, Kim OkBin's acting did her character justice within the confines of only 2 episodes.

And she's even better in the more challenging role of cynical, street-smart (but a softie deep down :D) EunHye in "Hello God!"

Her upcoming film "Dasepo Naughty Girls" is also a pretty interesting choice.

Kim OkBin's best assets imo are her expressive eyes and the way she carries herself. She seems to display a maturity beyond her years. So I'm not surprised she's getting many offers. This girl has a lot of potential.

Kim Ok-Bin has been attracting the attention of industry insiders ever since her debut, in last year's horror film 여고괴담 4: 목소리 (Voice). After shining in the two episodes special 하노이 신부 (The Bride From Hanoi) and being cast in Lee Jae-Yong's multi-platform project 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), Kim is currently receiving praise for her performance in the KBS Drama 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!). But this week the talented youngster added another project on the list, after being cast in Kim Young-Bin's 질주 (Racing). The film already cast popular Lee Dong-Geon, from hit TV Dramas 파리의 연인 (Lovers in Paris) and 낭랑18세 (Sweet 18), as a car racer who finds love after an accident put him into a state of despair. The film starts shooting at the end of the month, and will simultaneously release in Korea, Japan and Hong Kong this August.

» Posted by X at February 27, 2006 10:22 AM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005275.html

A movie with LDG? :w00t:

Guest miimisunshine

so that makes. her.. wut 19 or 20?? in hello god she looks 23 .. and yoo gun is born in '83 and he is older that her!!

Guest baon2219

she's a talented actor alright--plus she definitely has the looks and charisma. i can't believe she is only 19! she's younger than boa, but she looks so much older! boa looks like a little girl compare to her! i love this actress! she's is so talented!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sushimi

Maybe should I buy "Hanoi Bride".... The story is interesting.... I hope to see her in another drama on kbs world....

Archived