Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest she`said

i'm so disgusted at you right now. first off you dont tell me you're going out with someone. then you sneak him to your room thinking i wouldn't wake up? so much for being your sister. eughk.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anri Lin

Ahh, if only I wasn't born to you both..

Can't leave, can't stay. Stuck for such a long time. =/

Perhaps maybe if you let go in stead? Make it easier. Please.

Guest envyandy

im so disgusted by you. your so fake you dont even know who you are anymore. be proud to be asian, please.

Guest gpie9

You're being too nice to me.

What do you mean? You actually like hanging out with me? "Must"?

I'm so confused.

Still, I feel that everything is falling in place.

I am loving this summer, although you are not here. I have officially moved forward.

Guest clemie186

why do i feel so rejected?

it's fine, whatever.

I wasn't expecting anything from you anyway.

Guest Hiroshi

I'm sorry baby, I've been wrong so many times in the past to you. I can see that now, I was selfish and never thought about what you wanted. Always made you cry. I'm sorry, I was a fool. You really do loose a good thing to see another isn't it.

Remember how we used to have so much fun together baby. There are so many things i want to forget that I can't. Feel like my head is going to explode.

Lately I have been having dreams about you, these dreams messes with my train of thought. My head hurts, i can't sleep till late in the night. Dreams show that me and you are still together, I would do anything to make that happen again, anything.

Damn it I can't even apologise to you properly, even though you probably don't want to talk to me again. Random thoughts of how we used to be keeps reappearing. Many things reminds me of you. Its going to take a long time to forget you.

You've helped me realise what an idiot I was, i've changed for the better, even though I know there may never be a 2nd chance between us. Our 1 year next week right, if i wasn't a dum richard simmons we could be celerbrating it on the beach like we said. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm so sorry baby, i just want you back, I still love you.

I don't know who you think you are to just blatantly ignore her and get mad at her because you're stressing. I get that people can get a little testy under stress but I didn't expect you to take it out on us and stay mad. Why would you leave her hanging like that? She feels miserable and she trusted you to be a friend and she's getting so upset that you're being such a buttface about this and I'm really mad too. If you're gonna be mad at someone, don't be a b.tch to me too because I'm not the one you have a problem with. I really thought you would be more mature but I guess not. I didn't want to get into this but seeing her look so bad, I can't stand and do anything. GROW UP AND BE MATURE, YOU IDIOT! Take some responsibility for your actions!

Guest to.angie

What's broken must have a remedy. As sad as I am right now, I must keep in mind that I shouldn't dwell on anguish or bitter words. I should be thankful. Every chapter of our lives is a newfound opportunity for second chances. One of these days, things will get better. That's what my heart keeps telling me...or at least it's what my heart wants to believe most. I love you.

Guest hishari

It would mean a lot to me if you called them.

But the fact that you didn't, means even more.

You never fail to disappoint me.

PS. Leaving a gift I give you in the back of your car for a week = ungrateful.

I don't know why I didn't have this argument before, but this is the last time I'm going to let you trample me like that.

It was also the last time I'm going to run after you. You can be rash brash and downright inconsiderate again if you want to, but I won't be at your heels again.

How dare you call me ungrateful in the first place? Just look at yourself.

Too bad I can't tell you this in person.

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

I hope we can take Engrish 302 together in the fall, Ham Sup Lo~ ^^

To my councilor... I seriously don't want to take math with chemistry. DD:

Archived