Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
Guest boballay

This has been bothering me recently but ever since the last time we saw each other we left things in bad terms. It's probably my fault since I play around too much but hey, I did have the right to get pissed off at you for saying, "make me a sandwich, btch." I mean come on now, richard simmons hoar. I have no idea what else we were arguing at but I do remember me calling you an a--hole and our sarcasm lead us into a huge argument. It was probably majority of my fault. you even asked me why I was so mean to you yet you did say, "you have every right to treat me this way." so it's probably both our faults. I just wish the next time we see each other, everything will be fine. I don't know, I have this "feeling" that we don't see each other is because you don't wanna see me cause I'm a btch to you or you probably forgot about it. Blah. let's just hope tomorrow's okay..if you even end up going.

• 1 month later...
Guest svi3tdragns

You could have left blanks, you could have left periods, you could have left anything else you wanted, but no, you chose to leave remnants of our love; that's why I know you still love me. And that's enough for me. Dearest, I'll never stop. Don't forget about me.

Guest ye0-ja

I really want to talk to you...but I don't want to seem annoying! Why are you so dense, aren't I obvious? I hope you're not messaging me only because you're busy gaming. : P You're so lame. I think you're really cute and I hope you'll like me too. Please don't get tired of me.

Guest svi3tdragns

What I feel reading our logs:

2007-2008 Learning about one another. honeymoon stage full of happiness.
2009 Happy, but a lot of problems. Feels more like tolerance.
2010 Problems. Problems. Problems.
2011 You're overwhelmed by me. The end.

Maybe it was for the best after-all?

Guest Nyanko

I hate that no matter how angry I am at you, you always manage to do something to make me smile...who am I kidding I love it :)

Guest Durian Puff

Just because I'm expressing my own thoughts that happens to go against your beliefs does not mean I am "rebelling " against you. Nor have I "changed". I am an independent person with independent thoughts.

Archived