Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you break up with her for me? I'm so confused right now.

---

I don't know what to expect from you anymore. You seem so out of reach, so busy that you hardly ever have time for me. Sometimes I wonder whether you even like me.

Guest vickstahs

you told me that you'd fallen for me, but now you only see me as a best friend. i can accept that.

you told me that you're confused, even though you still have feelings for me. i can accept that.

you told me i'm not the one-- that, i can't accept.

don't you understand nathan saliba? i'm in this with you, for better or for worse. please stop pushing me away.

b - isnt it enought that you broke my heart 2 1/2 years ago... and all because you had no marriage in your future... but now you're married with a kid??? how does that explain the logic of us breaking up? i truly hate you.

k - please dont break anymore hurts with your drama. im losing sleep over this stupid issue when i shouldnt even be involved anyways.

I don’t even know how to thank you for the kindness you’ve showed me the past year. You don’t know it, but by just teaching me and talking to me, you have helped me face one of my biggest fears. I can’t even begin to describe to you how badly people have hurt me in the past. And I can’t tell you how difficult it is for me not to carry those past hurts into the present. By you just being patient and kind, it’s getting easier for me to see that not all men are like the guys I have met before. You have never made me feel stupid or inferior in any way. And when I called myself an idiot, you corrected me, pointing out that being inexperienced isn’t the same as being an idiot. You always continued to explain things that I didn’t understand in a way I could understand. And you continued to challenge me to try new things even though I was afraid of what might happen.

It’s sometimes hard for me to accept that you are kind and giving. I get upset because I think you’re just “being nice” when you say positive things about me. I get scared because I expect to be hurt. In some ways, I’d rather you call me stupid and tell me to give up. It fits in better with the way I think about myself and what I expect from other people. In some ways, I’d rather you were a jerk. That way I could go on thinking all men are the same.

I believe many people come into our lives for a reason. I believe we start certain things for a reason. We may not always know what those reasons are when we start or we meet that person. And the reasons we think there are may be true, but there are often other reasons that become apparent at a later time. I’m starting to let the huge walls I’ve built around myself come down. I know there will be times when I find myself frightened enough to want to rebuild them. And even if that doesn’t happen with you, I can think back on the kindness you’ve shown me and try to resist the urge to wall myself off from humanity. Thank you so much for everything. Let's move on now, shall we?

Guest lovenotee

look at all your mother john teshing pinkberryes.

they're just pinkberryes. pinkberryes that fall for you and your ways.

and i was just one of them.

don't go coming back to me,

acting like you give a mini cooper. doesn't ignoring you mean i don't want to talk to you? but you insists on iming me. so i gave in.

ha get out.

you lost a good pinkberry okay?

for months and months i cried over your richard simmons.

i tried putting back pieces together.

i loved you. i truly did.

but now, it's all thrown away.

i decided a while ago that i just gotta let you go

and not look back

so don't come back.

you know that mini cooper isn't right.

i can't help but feel that your nothing but hollow words at times, yet i still hold onto false hope with you. ha, but wow your coming back home in days time. i truly hope things go well between us when we see each other. your neglect towards me while you were gone has put me through anguishing hell for months...i just hope that won't play a part in seeing you soon.

your still on my mind, but i know "us" will never happen again. i truly regret what i've done here.

i've got nothing but a profound hatred for you, pal.

You tell me I'm closer to you than all your friends. Yet you don't try to hangout with me. The only time you do is when you're a bit free and can sneak out of the house. I know I sound stubborn right now but how come you can't add me on Tumblr? )= You know my link. You know I'm following you. You act as if I am not your close friend.. I guess it's too late that I fell back in infatuation for you. I really miss you. I miss you more than you can imagine. I was scared of falling for you, so I pushed you away. Now you reeled me in and left me there on the hook. I don't know how I'll cut loose of myself and fall into the ocean. I'm just being kept on the hook. I fell for you.

You deserve someone who is pretty. Someone who is confident. Someone who is nice and funny. Someone who accepts themselves. Someone who deserves you. Someone who knows what to say and do. Overall, someone who loves themselves so they can love you.

I wish you didn't call me gorgeous, sweet, beautiful, etc.

Later, I'll just keep thinking of a reason why I'm not all the things you describe me as.

I was hoping you'd come to the movie day but you'd rather go downtown with your usual friends. I'm confused if you really do miss me or not. You made it sound true but you sure don't act like it.

Though once in a blue moon, you would really care for me.. I'm getting mixed signals. Actually, I'm forcing myself these.

I miss the days you would joke around with me. You don't do that anymore. It's hard to talk to you.

Guest bloopy_babo

I don't want anything to be a big deal! I just want to have fun.

WOOOOOW. I am annoyed you did not respond to me yet.

You are so sensitive. I knew I shouldn't of talked to you at all.

hello shmello.

i like you a lot.

and that's saying something because it's heaps hard for me to like someone.

i wonder..

if this is it?

or..?

Guest veeveeyan

Wish I could have the confidence.

Wish I wasn't scared.

But those feelings are merely swimming inside of me.

I can't voice them out.

I can't say, I like you.

Because I'm scared.

Scared of rejection. =\

Archived