Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest manlytoe

If it weren't for your kindness, funniness, adorableness, cuteness and good looks, i woulda never have fallen for you. I miss you so much, it's killing me to think, write, and talk about you. I try to push you away, but you just always seems to pull me back in without even trying to. there is sorrow running throughout all my veins. i'm asking myself why, why must it be you, a lazy smoker that has such a wonderful personality and attractiveness, why must i have fallen for a man i said i would never? This one sided love i am living is slowly eating away at me, but what can i say, that's what love is all about. i miss you so much, i would think back on those times we shared together. back when i first spoke to you, when you first held the door for me, when you first looked me in the eye because you remembered me, when you told me about yourself, when you said your pizza was ugly and when you taught me mandarin. i miss all of that. i would pray every night just to see you again. each day, i would hope that i'll surprisingly come across you and we'd talk a long talk again. S.M. I miss you, love you and wish you the best.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiwistar

I'm definitely straight, but I think I had/have? a small girl-crush on this girl from summer camp. She's so cute ^^ I like her short hair and bright smile. It's kind of sad that I won't see her again since she goes to a different school, but it's okay. The camp is over now, but I really liked her :]

Guest itslovedarliinx3

Baby, Please call tonight.

I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen.

Please with all my heart, feel better.

I love you <3

Guest smile*

thanks for today,

you really made me smile & happy and so full of warmth.

The hours we spent together went by so fast and i wish we couldve stayed longer.

as we sat on the grass, it was amazing.

ill never forget it.

i'll miss you so much not seeing you for 5 days.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I was so wishing for something to happen, why didn't it?

How do you do it? How do you look so cute without trying?! Goodness.

Guest --infatuated.

makes my day.

MADE my day.

will make june 27th!

YOU ARE AWESOME, MY FRIEND!

woooot.

things are going swell.

just needed do one last stitching to make sure

everything's in place.

for now, i am set.

thank you.

Guest back-sue

I hate the way we are.

And yet, i'm also relieved.

I like it.. Because we both can go out and do whatever we want and we don't have to have anything hold us back because-- afterall, we're both still single. It's like we get all the joy of being in a relationship, but minus the intimidating commitment.

But that's the same reason why I hate it. I go out, and we go out.. We both don't know wth we're both doing. We have no authority over eachother so we both can't say anything about us going out in the first place. I feel helpless.

I don't think you understand.. You're not just A guy. You're THE guy. You're the only guy who could make me forget about Jay and fill up all my losses from past relationships. You're the only guy who didn't walk out on me-- Even when I kept pushing you to, you stayed. You're different.

I'm sorry for what happened Tuesday.

But I think it'll be better off if you don't know what went on that day. Love you.

Guest choco.pudding

i HATE you. you are dumb and i don't want to talk to you. i want you to leave for a really long time. i don't want to see you either.

Guest witchery

What a night, full of excitement, mischief, light-hearted moments and even bits of pondering and brooding.

Just love gazing into your eyes and watching you smile. You are really adorable.

Remember the joke about the steak? lol, and the numerous times we tried to take a decent photo but I kept on moving? XD

Ahah, also just trying to keep each other warm and finding refuge in Oportos, Shark Hotel and KFC haha. Ice-cubes, doughnut jokes, etc hahahaha.

And yeah, then the carpark (hehe) ... and the Indian cleaner XD ROFL

Omg..that was HECTIC but hilarious. Remember my fake puking noises? LOL

Spending time with you is something I cherish and treasure. Each and every second is meaningful and forever carved in my memory.

I'm such an idiot though for making you catch my train =( I guess a combination of exhaustion and weary eyes blurred

my logic senses and I should have caught your train and got off at Redfern. Made you walk all those stairs when your feet

were sore >_< I'm sorry.

Rest well and I can't wait to see you again =)

<3

Guest bloopy_babo

i was going to write how i was disappointed in you,

but nevermind. your im made me feel better about it.

i was disappointed, but im over it now.

Manly i hope you the best, though it was a few months ago.

I hope you don't feel like that anymore. I know i certainly don't

feel like a crummy idiot anymore.

Go read my post!!

Anyways, to yourself. You're such a Retard. But i'm glad you follow your own advice.

Thank you for boosting up your confidence all by yourself! Don't worry, stay around and

you'll see success. Just stay around and you will see, for sho! :D

Guest JJ no Baka

maybe i'm just being a richard simmons..maybe its because i know that...being one is the only want to get your attention. and when you finally give me your attention, you dont see the problems. you dont see my problems. so much for being there for me. because you always seem to know when to leave during the time when you can obviously tell that i need you. lool. thank you for your never ending ways of finding ways to exit. thank you so much for it.

Guest whiterainbowx

grrr freaken monica... if it weren't for monica i could have gone out todya =.=

aww sorry russell ㅠ.ㅠ

gah first not being able to return those feelings

and then second not being able to go out today..

and third.. sleeping on you almost every night ><"

(remind me to turn off webcam next time before i do =.= )

Guest Daix2

You're such a jerk, and you know that. Quit playing games with me. You have no idea how strong my feelings are for you. Quit leading me on. Stop being so confusing. Part of me wants to punch you in the face and just knock you out, another part just wants to hug you so tight and never let go. Stop talking to me like that, it doesn't make things better. Why can't we be like the people in dramas ? You know, where the best friend likes her guy best friend, and the guy best friend eventually starts to like her back ? Ah, if only you would freaking give me a chance. Get it through your head that no matter what you say, I'll still like you. Guhhhh, i hate guys. They're such fools :P

Archived