Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until this point, I was walking forward confidently. Everything until now had been laid out so well, so stable. It was almost as if life really was just one long road until that final point. Then suddenly, I'm faced with an intersection. Left or right? Up or down? I chose my next destination - to the east, far off from what is familiar to me. Was is the right choice? I don't know, but it's too late to veer off. The space beside me is still empty, no matter how many friends I have.

Somewhere in my hurry to grow up, despite my constant reminiscing, I lost myself in the whole mess.

I buried my concerns about changing just enough, but now I'm shaking.

I started crying while sitting in bed because I didn't know what to do.

Just when you think you have a firm grasp on life, it turns into a silky ribbon and slithers out of your fingers.

All I can do it watch it, and hope that things turn out as I hope.

What are the things I'm looking forward to anyway?

The little pieces of the puzzle of life that I painted out expectantly aren't fitting together. Where does the plan for a family fit in with graduate school? What about researching but still living here in the city I've grown up in?

I was never really meant to be moved around so much, but here I am, a tree stuffing myself in a bag trying to be what I'm not. It's all I can do to defy nature and define msyelf.

The last day we officially had to go to all our classes, and I didn't feel that great inside.

There was something next to the sadness, some sort of longing that I could do it all over again, even if I hated it.

This will be the summer to answer many questions I've been holding in.

And I'm sinking in the quiet span of sky, in the thrumming of guitar strings until sleep is no different from being awake. I float in my existence, unsure of what to do about the change in course.

Guest happy2friends

i learnt alot from you.

finally come to accept some things.

i can't believe i would say this, but, thank you....

:)

Guest bloopy_babo

LIFE IS SO CRUEL.

it isnt my situation but im so depressed because of you guys.

perfect situation, and it is ruined.

why do things like that happen so late.

Guest AMIbunny

Am i annoying? I know you say i am.. and i know i am XD

but.....seriously... =/ am I annoying you right now because i'm going with you to the hot pot thing?

=[ I really do feel like im annoying you....

NOW I CAN'T FREAKING CONCENTRATE! i told you i can COME OVER and pick up my god damn file. i don't need your mum coming over to drop it off. seriously it doesn't matter to me! i was thinking about going to the library ANYWAY! goodness gracious. and you say you're trying to do the right thing.. WELL WHY AM I ON SOOMPI NOW WHEN I TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN'T GO ON TODAY & WHY CAN'T I CONCENTRATE ANYMORE!? HUH!??! i still have to go outside ANYWAY to get the file, that is GIVEN that she doesn't ring the doorbell or anything! GOSHHHHHHH.

look, thanks. but i didn't ask for it so why are you even doing this?

i told you before that i don't need other people doing things for me. i know how busy your mum gets so she doesn't need to do that for me. i'm a grown girl, i can do things on my own. i'm 18 and i'm responsible for my own actions !!

you sounded like you didn't want to see me or anything.

jeez. have fun today with YOU AND YOUR DAMN VIDEO GAMES.

Guest xlush

so this time im back, im back with a new me.

i'd never thuoght that i'd be able to live through it if i knew that you were dating her, but matter turns out that i ddin't react as bad as i thought i'd would.

in the end, i guess i do miss you even thuogh my mind is telling me that i had already let you go.

in my mind, you're half forgotten.

Guest jew-lee

For some reason i feel whenever i go out i feel so protected by him

even though i go some where everyday i alwayss can seee his facee

well im pretty entertained everyday with him

whos knowws wats next :sweatingbullets:

i still really miss him everyday

Guest BakaPrincess

One would think that those "butterly" feelings would fade as the relationship goes on...

But when you grabbed my hand today, my heart fluttered and that "butterfly" feeling overcame me again.

At that moment, the first thing that popped into my mind was, "He's definitely a keeper."

Hon, you've made me realized how much I just absolutely love being with you no matter the circumstance.

Thanks for everything tonight. I love you. =)

And dammit, I miss you already.

Guest fightforfreedom

dsja;fksajfdlkajfdslksajfdalksjfdlkasjflkajflkajfdsksa

i'm sorry baby T.T

but this is really bugging me T.T

Guest twinkle_l0ve

Am I enjoying the way things are going? Or am I just lying to myself again?

I hate this feeling of being unsure. Feels like people know me better than I know myself.

Now that's pretty messed up..

5 months to go

Guest shiawasebeam

things between us have become weirdly good lately. maybe it's because i have been actually trying to talk to you..? i kind of wonder what you thought when i fixed your shirt ^^

Archived