• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see you today, which makes me miss you more,

what's even going to make me miss you more, is I won't get to

see you on Friday either, bummer. But we got all weekend<3

Plus, I'm on summer break and you'll be on summer break next

week, spend the summer together, hehe<3

Guest BakaPrincess

Woooo! Our first date tomorrow, hunny! =)

I can't wait! Hehe, sleep well, so you can make it to your appointment tomorrow!

I love you and I can't wait to see you soon!

Guest marvinoppa

to the operators of the oligarchy,

questions:

if i were to create a thread and made rules that no one could reply, would the people that reply, be warned?

if not, then why are arbitrary rules placed by the oligarchy enforced and arbitrary rules placed by the constituents not? such terms were not specified in terms and conditions mentioned when i signed up for this site.

if so, wouldnt that defeat the purpose of a forum? is it not a place where audience discussion is encouraged?

i dont dispute all the charges, just the ones that are contra-intuitive.

if i receive a response ill have to report it, obviously.

Guest pucastar

OMG, i thought you were a friend

and now i hear that you say something like that...

you've disappointed me and i don't think ic an ever see you the same way again.

STAY AWAY!

Guest cpopbaby19

why? ;___; i was thinking about you when I was about to sleep... when i really shouldn't. >o<

T__________T

and darn. why am i giving advice to a friend about love problems when I'm having issues on mines?

Gah.

Do I really need to tell someone to know what he really feels? coz sometimes, it really feels like YOU LIKE ME. :mellow:

Guest yamaki_LOVE

BABE!

WHY YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!

I MISS YOU!

I LOVE YOU!

&I NEED YOU!

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. YOU WERE THE FIRST GUY WHO ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE ME! LOOSING YOU MEANS LOOSING APART OF ME! I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING JUST TO RECEIVE YOUR TEXT AND TO TEXT YOU! I WAIT UP ALL NIGHT JUST FOR ME AND YOU TO TEXT EACHOTHER! NOW ITS GONE JUST LIKE THAT. REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT HAVING KIDS, WELL I DO WANT ONE WITH YOU BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE. I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO TALK TO YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME. THE DAY I TOLD YOU ' BABE..I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T WANNA TALK TO ME...SO I'M GONNA GO TO SLEEP ' I SHOULD HAVE SAID ' BABE I LOVE YOU. GOOD NIGHT ' I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD OF BEEN THE LAST DAY FOR ME TO TALKED TO YOU. TO FIND OUT ONE JUNE 5 THAT YOU PASSED AWAY CRUSHED ME SO MUCH! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING! MY ONE AND ONLY! MY SECOND AND MY LAST! FIRST THE WORST SECOND THE BEST! :') BABE I MISS YOU.! I'VE NEVER LOVED SOMEONE THIS MUCH! YOU TOLD ME TO NOT WORRY THAT ONCE YOU GET THE SURGERY YOU'LL BE OKAY. BUT YOU'RE NOT! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT THIS WORLD WITHOUT ME! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME SHOW YOU THE MANING OF LOVE! I WANT TO BE THE LAST PERSON YOU SAW AND THE FIRST GIRLFRIEND WHO REALLY LOVED YOU AND WOULD NEVER HURT YOU! I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BY KISSING YOU EVERYDAY& HANGING OUT WITH YOU SO I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE. SMELL YOU'RE FRAGRANCE. SEE YOU. AND GO TO PLACES WITH YOU. SEE THE CITY LIGHTS WITH YOU. WATCH A MOVIE WITH YOU. HOLDING YOU. SITTING BY YOU. SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU. IT WILL JUST BE ME AND YOU!

I love you Kevin Le! I'll miss you!

Guest twist&fall-

If you're reading this.

I'm so sick of what's happening.

I can't even take it any more longer.

>___> idiot. S.

Guest innocia

Whoo wawa you rock. Miss Universe huh, totally scared me there.

Believe it or not, I actually see potential long-lasting friendship in you. P&F, weird combo, but it might actually work :D

Guest w4termelon

Stanrii,

guess wut??? our 4mnth in is tmr!!. arent u excited?? i know i am =DD i get to see u, n cook wif u again~~ 好想你 .. u truly are the one that makes me

開心, 幸福, 心痛, 心疼. 呵呵, i want to see SATC again, with YOU this time. 可以嗎? =] miss u lots. <3 <3 btw, i bought u something :))))) oh ya, read my email msg to u, its cornier. :P

Guest u-know08

just smile. it doesn't have to be for me. don't smile for me. find it in ur heart to smile, if not for u, then for the heck of it! cuz whatever u do, a smile is always better than a frown. :)

Archived