Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest BakaPrincess

Whatever, loser.

I had no idea what you were talking about.

And what you did was really immature.

Why are you so difficult??

You drive me madly insane, but I still love you nontheless.

YOU BIG KID.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanilemon

So you're in a middle of a cornfield now.. or something. And we have no way of contacting each other since there's no service D: I cannot wait 'til Sunday, the moment when I see your name pop up on my screen after two long weeks. I can't wait 'til I get to hug and kiss you again (: <3

Guest YUNICA

lol, you made my friend go all "aww" at whatever stunts you did yesterday! xD

i was a lil shocked when you called out my name. never thought you know my name. lmao.

but still, nice to meet you yesterday. it's been really great. you and your group. way to goooo! <3

Guest xiao jia

Ok, I never wanted to admit this to anyone, and mainly not to myself. I'm sorry, but here it is. I make a horrible lover. It's not that I'm hiding my own tears or whatever other stupid 'corns' asian dramas come up with when one lover turns cold toward the other. I'm simply a horrible person. I have no emotions. I'm selfish, self-centered, egotistical, you name it. I'm not worth your precious time so please just let me go and move on. I sincerely wish you the best. You deserve better.

Guest random koohkie

Seeing you today has made me realize I still like you.

And no matter how hard I try, I can't deny it.

Guest joongielove

wtf dude.

It's called personal space. I don't care how good of a family friend you are. You are NOT getting that close to my face again, acting like you're my boyfriend. Back off.

I don’t understand why. If I was the most important person in your life, why would you, regardless, want another relationship. That means something is missing. I don’t have what you want. All your words are bull.

Guest thaoyunho

I thought I forgot you complety until yesterday everything suddenly reminded me of you. I thought of the fun things what you've done. All the positive things. I left the negative things behind, but unfortunatly the negative things are more than the positive things. I thought there was a place for me in your heart. I know I made a big mistake and you could never forgive me but neither I can forgive you now. Not only you showed me how fake you were but also how hard you could lie to me. It's been almost 8 months since I haven't said anything to you. I don't even want to give a glance cause you don't deserve it NOTHING. It really makes me angry. Because you are ashamed of what you did to me.

Do you know how it feels that you give up on me to get with her? Do you really think you understand how I feel? Think again.

Guest gpie9

I am so in love with you.

I AM so in love with you.

I am so in LOVE with you.

I am so in love with YOU.

It's such a relief to say those words.

I wish I could say them to your face.

What cowardice.

Guest popolala

i miss u, yet i can't have u, ....and u don't want me, so i won't have u. :'(

so i should forget about u, and move on without u.

i will feel happier if i neva met u, so i dnt have to think about u.

but i can't change the past, i can only move on...

move on without u....

Guest SarangHeyo <3

why is it that at the end of the day,

everything is my fault

and i dont even know what happened

for three whole years,

i havent felt loved, nor happiness

what the hell am i?

am i just there to take out your anger on?

Guest 01nc7

ilikeyou.

haha im so bad at this..please dont give up on me yet. i hope you understand what i mean, even when i fumble my words or do stupid things. because i like you! i hope i get a chance to tell you..dengg why didnt i talk to you more when you called??? bah. its ok. i'll see you tomorrow :]

Guest lido0LmisSundersto0D

you are a effing idiot.

T___T

irritating effing idiot.

of all the sperms that could of been used to create you, the dumbest one.

what the heck is the effing matter with the world.

Archived