at least that way, im happier

or else... stop being so nice to me

my heart cant take it once more

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soulremix.

I was so close to getting your number D: If she didn't come and say that I didn't want your number, then I'd probably be texting you right now lol. But it's okay, maybe another time.

Guest 5bchm

I did care so much about you. You were everything to me. But, don't you feel that things have changed, this long distance is not for you and this will not be the only time. I cannot be the person you want me to be, your expectations are beyond my personality. I cannot be by your side always. As what you said, we were really different people to begin with. There are so much complications, right? I thought I could live through them and judge how life progressed, but its too difficult for me to confront everyone. Then its your demands, attitude and possessiveness that makes me think otherwise, I do need space and to make my own decisions. Youe actions and do not make anything easier for me, it just puts me in the corner and I get into so much emotional turmoil. You did not understand because you prioritized your needs, only to cause me to feel guilt and helplessness over your loneliness. This is not healthy for the both of us. I'm waiting for you to do what is needed since you always expected me to be the one to leave you. You know what it is, you've done so numerous times.....

i think i miss you.

you seem so happy wherever you are, well i just hope you take care of yourself, and i hope you comeback soon

i'm so exicted that i can see you next week, keep on eating well and don't forget to go to sleep on time.

i miss you.

Guest Sophisticate

I think I'm falling for you even harder than I thought before.

Please, please, please.

Hopefully... maybe... I am good enough for you.

&maybe you will think so too.

:]

I want to deserve you. I want to deserve your love. ♥

Guest xreminisce

im so sick of being in a relationship like this

oh i love you so much, more than i can comprehend

thats the truth but i cant help but feel like i cant breathe

youre always ditching out on me

and ive had enough of it all

i cant do this. i cant.

Guest joongielove

I fell in love.

I wasn't exactly expecting it, especially after the last one. After that one messed me up so much. So much that I never thought I'd be able to believe anyone again, or trust someone even in the slightest. But you, you proved me wrong. Hehe, congrats on making the world's most stubborn girl recant her thoughts. I know that you're not like him at all, you're so...good for me. Really. You calm me down when I'm mad, but know what to say and when to say it when I am mad. I'm thankful you're in my life, and I can say without a doubt in the world that you're mine and that...

I've fallen for you, completely. I'm yours baby. :]

and to the ex:

Thank you. I'm not bitter anymore. What we had was good when it was good, bad when it was bad. But you were the one who taught me to love, even though it wasn't what I expected in the end. I'm glad we're broken up, because this way...I found him. The one that makes me so happy. So thank you, for teaching me so much, and in the end, I guess, for setting me free, because you saw what I really couldn't, or was scared of seeing. You saw him, the one that was always there for me. You knew I'd be fine.

I'm finally not going to be in contact with you at all for weeks! I'm quite happy because this is the only way to get over you.

I hope you understood what I felt towards you and what I told you.

Treat her right, be the best to her, and don't remind her of me. I'm going to miss talking to you but have fun and I'll have fun too.

Remember, this isn't goodbye and we will still be best friends, don't you forget that. Until I get over you, take care! I'm getting over you for good!

Guest oh tangerine x

i don't know what to feel anymore. it's so bittersweet.

i'm happy that you finally got the girl of your dreams.

but that caused me to lose the guy of mine..

you waited 3years, i only waited 2.

it's okay. hurt is just a temporary condition.

Guest melonaa

why cant i just forget about you??

my heart races when i think of you

at the same time it also aches..

is this the feeling of love?

-___-''

Guest to.angie

I managed to stumble across the mix CD you made for me four years ago. The fact that we've both gone our separate directions makes the memories pretty awkward and bittersweet to look back on. While I was cleaning my closet, I even found the 겨울연가 series that you bought for me so that we could watch it together. I remember how you told me that only real men cried.. Haha.

Until now, I failed to realize that it still kind of hurts. It doesn't really make sense, but it's time to bury you in the past again.

I keep telling myself that that wasn't love; it was just preoccupation with the thought of love..

Guest YUNICA

idk, i'm a lil dissapointed. but it's all good. i mean, you do what you want. i think i'll be okay.

when i say nothing at all, it really doesn't mean nothing. sigh, how i wish you could understand that.

Archived