Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest soonsooboy

wow...do i really let go??? i just had some crazy dreams about you...do you know how i feel inside?

i guess the thing that's driving me crazy are all the "what if" questions....

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pepprmint

i HATE FEELINGS. FEELINGS SUUUUCCCKKK.

i HATE my feelings for him. and i HATE your feelings for me.

I. HATE. FEELINGS.

the world would be such a better place without anY!

PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS ALL AROUND!!!

i think im gonna go become a nun........

Guest itsthenerd8D

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! :D Can't wait till you left for school.

Guest prosecco

s - I am completely and without a doubt unimpressed with your life. You try to make yourself look and feel like you're so interesting and you're always condescending to me. Stop it. I am not any lower than you, you should feel lucky if I consider you even at the same level as me anymore. I never used to notice it because in my eyes you were spotless and innocent and the victim, and I blindly adored you. You are a mess these last few months, but it has strangely made you more arrogant about your life. Wake up. You're ruining yourself and it's not classy and it's not attractive and it's not impressive. You can try to be the "unattainable vintage pinup babe" all you want but the look doesn't come with class. You're just putting on. I'm out of love with you.

m - You can take her !

Sheesh, this is why I don't visit you much anymore.

It's too annoying to put up with.

So stop it.

Or just don't talk to me when you're all MOODY.

Sif ANYONE would even want to talk to you when you're moody. -_-

Guest miss_kizuna

i'm still not over you.. why is it taking so long?

Is it love? But if it was love, then why did I do something so horrible to you? Is it love now? Was it ever love? Will there be love?

What is love?

and.. do you..

lol this is silly but

----------------------------------

i hate you.... i swear i know we cant be together but wow really......... you just left me........ even though you promised me you would be careful with my heart...........now i dont know........am i over you?..........

Guest li-mei

Don't think that you can just stand there and yell and yell and yell at me all you want. I'm not some doll that you can take your anger out on. I haven't done anything wrong, and don't make reasons just to be angry at me, and DO NOT scream at me for something that SOMEONE ELSE did to make you angry. Don't act like I'm not going to be hurt by what you say. I have feelings too, and I'm tired of feeling frustrated and helpless towards you.

Everyone is tired of your behavior.

Don't feel angry at me when I move away. Because you're the reason why I'm doing it.

Guest waterlilies

you scared me so much the day that you broke the parking lot lights

i dont think i see you the same way anymore

i fear you now

Guest cambochinkanese

Lmao, you are the best little sister in the world. You might be a pain the richard simmons, but hey, the funny moments we have are worth it. Always know that you can talk to me.

Guest ecudni

I wish you could just tell me everything on your mind. Because this game is becoming too repetitive and I'm already tired of playing.

Guest cheerydumdum

that's the most we've communicated in three weeks. do you know how much i miss you still? i don't even know what to say to you right now. well, i do, but i know it's not a good idea to say all the things i want to say to you. you told me you like awkward moments, but the thoughts i have right now would make you feel too awkward to find the conversation likable. i just find it really depressing that i have so many things to say, but in the end, i'll most likely end up saying "thanks. you can send them to me if it makes it any easier." freakin' four sentences is the most we've communicated for some time now. i miss the hour we used to have on the phone. i'm sorry if it made you annoyed, but i feel selfish and want that right now. i want to hear your voice. i felt so devastated when i went to my voicemail and realized none of the messages you left were saved anymore. i still miss you. i miss you less, but i still miss you. i really need to know what you consider me as right now, but maybe i should just let things go with the flow. iono. i wish i had a chance to do everything over and fix the parts that i could.

Guest lillyROSE

I'm happy that I'm still a NBSB.....

hhehehehe..... but I'm still curious of the feeling that being taken or being with someone...... that you love.....

Guest xreminisce

you bailed out on again today

i think its the third night in a row

you know we dont have much time left together

especially with college coming up & you moving on sunday

and with your family so against me

so why do you keep on forgetting or falling asleep?

i thought yu said youd do everything to get out tnite

you didnt even let me know you couldnt.

i cant say im surprised

i should be used to it by now

but it still hurts every single time yu bail out.

well, i guess its whatever.

like always.

i still love you

way too much for my own good.

Archived