• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YUNICA

you don't have to feel sorry or guilty.

it's not like i don't understand why new couple needs more time

together. that's the reason why i kinda decline every outing involving

both of you. ;D i'm pretty sure you can't spend "equal" time with your bf

and your friends. we don't mind sacrifice our good ol' time together for now. lol. ily buddy! <3

what's wrong with you guys? it's so weird. i mean the way you two look at me. ><;;

steve and meg notice too. dang, what's with me now? you've been staring at me for quite some time. and its so freaking scary.

stop talking to her... don't replace me with her :[ she sounds like me, sometimes.. and i'm really afraid that you're going to fall for her the exact same way you did with me last summer. it hurts so much to see that you enjoy her company over mine when i've been by your side way longer than she has.

Guest joongielove

I think I'm falling in love with you...

and for once, my feet are perfectly anchored to the ground. I'm not scared anymore. Not running anymore. You gave me a reason to stay.

Guest chocopocky

You broke my heart the third time.

this is the last straw.

Like you've told me once before..

"I'm done with you."

So you know what?

Right back at you.

You're so quick to throw away friendships.

In my eyes, you're completely replaceable.

I'm sorry for lying to your face, you're not that special as you think.

Guest Aimiko

Because I misunderstood your post, I was under a test whether I really like you or not.

I think that I like you, even though it's not fully developed yet.

I haven't heard from you for around two weeks now. Not even a single letter or email.

Everyday I check my email just to see it empty or filled with junk only to be disappointed.

It's okay though, I know you're busy doing your work on deployment. All the way over there,

I just want to know how you are right now. If I could just get a small letter saying you're fine then it'll make my day.

It's been a month and a half since you've been on deployment, I now understand that military wives and girlfriends are really strong women.

Everyone tells me that I'm so strong to be able to go through with this, I only act strong, deep down, I only wish that you were here by my side.

I am praying for your safety and your health. Please come back home faster. This past month feels like a year that's passed by.

I'm proud to have you by my side, I am soo proud that you are willing to give up your life for the safety of your family and loved ones.

I love you and always will.

Guest hannieoon

Just because I laugh a lot and go w/ the flow doesn't mean that you should take advantage of me

In fact, I'll make it harder for you to be my friend/boyfriend etc.

I didn't say what was on my mind but now... I'll tell you even if it ends up hurting you

Because I don't want to be hurt or disappointed again.

Guest gpie9

I'm missing something. I'm craving something.

Something that I can't find.

Maybe because I'm not meant to find it.

Maybe because I'm not worthy of it.

Guest cambochinkanese

When I talk to you, I can't help but smile.

Thanks for everything ~ hope everything goes well for you.

Please feel better.

- - - - - -

I am so glad we hung out.. You don't know how talking to you made me feel so much better and lighter about a lot of things. Thank you for being so amazing :)

- - - - - -

Stop being so noisy. It's a library for a reason <_<

Archived