Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soCal girl

I'm just wondering which interview he said it in. Was it on tv or in a magazine? I would think someone would have questioned him already on this! :)

Guest Vino de Jerez

omg! they look just great together!! they are both very adorable!! i would definitely love them tgt!! ALL MY WELL WISHES TO THEM!! <33333

OMG OMG I Love this thread ALOT!!! hahahahah

DANG now Milo even talk to her mom,okie I think her mom approved their "relationship"

WAAAAHHH I JUST LOVE HaLo!!!! Now I want Tim Kring to Change all the script for Season 2 hahaha make Peter as an adopted child XD

Tracy True not only Hayden look glowing also Milo when they stand next to each other hohoho

Man I wonder what were they doing when he went to her apartment after that Lovin Lunch hahahaha

Edit:

They look Gorgeous event at Close Up!!!

HaydenPanettiere1.jpgMiloVentimiglia4.jpg

yey! more Halo sightings!! thanks for posting LaBelle & Gita....

more power to Halo fangirls...lol ^_^

Are Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia A Couple?

Days before the big Emmy awards, Heroes star Hayden Panettiere reportedly dumped her not-so-famous Laguna Beach boyfriend, Stephen Coletti. Before you could say "waiting in the wings," rumors began to fly that Hayden was getting very close to her co-star Milo Ventimiglia and, at this weekend's Emmy celebrations, the two young stars were everywhere together.

Rush and Malloy say that Milo was getting "a lot of support at the NBC party" from Hayden on Saturday night, and although the cheerleader told Ryan Seacrest that she brought her mom and her agent as her dates to the actual telecast, the camera caught Hayden and Milo sitting pretty close during the show.

So, are they dating? Probably, which is just a nightmare for me. Have you tried spelling these two names without having to look it up? I tell you, it's just not possible.

source

my most favorite couple-to-be at the moment hehe just love seeing them together , so sweet , I love seeing sparkle in Hayden's eyes , just lovely :wub:

they look really like they have a thing for each other... the way they look at each other... hayden really do not look like she;s just 18..... really matured looking. milo on the other hand, don't look that old either.

Archived