Bae Doo Na 배두나

melusine

Guest jobogae

Is Bae Doo Na starring in any light-hearted comedy roles soon? The series she's been in lately seem so serious and sad. I like her role in Country Princess the most. Even though it's sad, she made me laugh so hard.

She is so photogenic! I love her in pictures. She reminds me a lot of Bjork, one of my favorite singers. I hope she doesn't do anything to her face. That's what makes her so great as an actress. She's a raw talent with authentic beauty!

Is Bae Doo Na starring in any light-hearted comedy roles soon?

No idea...

By the way, did anyone heard something about doona's new project ? :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cajunlady

Hi there, i am currently watching country princess and i counldn't get episode 5 anywheres. Can anyone point out where to get episode 5 to download and watch. Thats the only one i need to watch the series does anyone know of a clubbox or maybe direct download. i'd greatly appreciate any help i'd like to finish watching this show. it's really funny and sad, i love it, thanks to anyone who can help. :D

Guest eggsntofu

Is Bae Doo Na starring in any light-hearted comedy roles soon? The series she's been in lately seem so serious and sad. I like her role in Country Princess the most. Even though it's sad, she made me laugh so hard.

She is so photogenic! I love her in pictures. She reminds me a lot of Bjork, one of my favorite singers. I hope she doesn't do anything to her face. That's what makes her so great as an actress. She's a raw talent with authentic beauty!

she's in how to meet a perfect neighbor

i've watched 4 episodes so far and it's pretty funny

Guest jojijunjy

Bae Do Na was extraordinary in How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor. I just stayed up all nite watching it. This has got to be one of the best dramas this year. It's not really a light comedy as what the title suggests. It's much more. You have to see. I cried buckets, and BDN's love interest is gorgeous!! His name is Park Shi-Hoo. (I literally could not keep my eyes off of him.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yaaaahhh !!! Doona was in Paris and I didn't know ! :o

Shame on me...

Anyway, thanks for the news (and welcome), and as my korean is probably worst than yours, we'll wait for someone else to translate.

• 4 weeks later...

Good news, Park Mina's short film Tea Date starring Bae Doona is now available on DVD. :)

Of cource, if you only want to see this movie, buying the whole Korean Short Film Collection Boxset might be a bit expensive (~65$ with shipping fees), but there must have other interresting things in the selection.

Available on DVD from Korea and soon on YesAsia.

• 3 weeks later...

HOUSE OF DOLL,

photos by Oh Joong-Seok published in Vogue (dec. 2007)

doonanet2008010111tz6.jpg

doonanet2008010112hn6.jpg

doonanet2008010113ts1.jpg

doonanet2008010114yb8.jpg

doonanet2008010115zd3.jpg

doonanet2008010116pw8.jpg

TOUCH ANGEL,

photos by Hong Jang-Hyun published in Anan (nov. 2007)

doonanet2008010103is6.jpg

doonanet2008010104rt9.jpg

doonanet2008010105bs5.jpg

doonanet2008010106ob3.jpg

doonanet2008010107pb9.jpg

doonanet2008010108cs4.jpg

doonanet2008010109ij4.jpg

doonanet2008010110rv9.jpg

+ bonus from Premiere

doonanet2008010101pk2.jpg

doonanet2008010102dg6.jpg

From doona.net

Hop ! hop ! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

This is my 1st post to here. Though I'm not a great fan of Bae DooNa but I do like her acting.

BDN is so different from the other Korean actresses, can't say she's pretty but she is special in many ways. She has her own charm.

I have watched most of her movies/dramas, recently I am watching her last drama [How to meet a perfect neighbor?]. The drama is interesting and the casting were good.

Wish to see more of BDN's play and to see more and more people visit her thread at soompi.

Guest vistablues

Bae Doo Na's got a spunky personality and she's a natural beauty! The pictures of her in Paris are so artistic...

I'll be watching 'Someday' soon and I hope to see her in more shows! =)

I have one question to ask, may I know is there a thread for DooNa's previous drama [Heartbeating] at soompi coz I can't find it? Tks.

There's no thread for Beating Heart yet.

It's a shame, because it's her best drama (if fact it's the best Korean drama I have seen).

It's been a while I want to open a thread about it, but I want to watch it again before I do. Thanks for reminding me !

(for the moment we can talk about it here)

Guest doonawhale

Bae Doona is my favourite actress ever.

It's a pity she's so underrated.

Anyhow, this is one awesome thread.

All the pictures are really beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest m0use

Any news on her lately? I'm currently watching HTMAPN which renew my interest in her. She's a wonderful actress and I have a girl crush on her after first seeing her character in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. I wouldn't be surprised that she's underrated in Korea; her unique qualities set her apart from the other bubbly dolled-up Korean actresses out there. Is there a large independent filmmaker community in S. Korea? I hope to see her in an indie production, she seems to be the type that's choosy about her roles. Hopefully indieflicks can give her the opportunity to take on exciting roles. BTW, thanks for the thread; I haven't frequent her cyworld in awhile.