안되요 / Ahn Dweh Na Yo - Wheesung

Guest `Nivek

xD firstt~ O_O

i love this song T__T~ .. and ye~ O_O

i like it. xD i like your voice~ and stuff. its good.. but i think the quality is a little funky O_O but htats okay. sounds good sir~ keep up the leetness.~

Guest fantasiimaker

Yess, another guy singer XD welcome~!

I like your tone, very nice ^_^ Good voice. I wish the mic didn't go crazy on the loud parts XD

Keep singing!

Guest `Nivek

Thanks for the comments :) .

If I have some time later, I'll try to record the song so that it won't sound weird when it gets to the loud parts.

Guest True_Critic

your voice: it's ok but it's kinda scratchy.

intonation: you get out of tune often

rhythm: you sometimes lose the beat

vibrato: at times it's ok but you need to practice holding it out fuller

overall: you don't suck. you're ok ^^

wheesung is crazy hard to sing. props for giving it a try. to get rid of that scratchy noise when you get loud: move away from the mic when you know you're gonna get loud. your breathing is erratic, try some breathing exercises. it could help. ;) some of your ad-libbing sounds out of tune with the song, but props for trying to make the song your own.

nice try. keep posting! you voice has a nice tone. keep on practicing! :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

ur voice can get a tad shakey..but i like ur tone!!!! keep working at it!!! and ya, please move away from the mic when u know ur gonna sing higher/louder...trust me, i've learned that too. lol. hope to hear more from ya.

~Tab ;)

Guest tinasarangg

hotness :wub: you have such a lovely voice, i'm surprised you didn't post a clip earlier [before soompi crashed] you sound different from wheesung, in a good way.

nice job<3

I can't think right and give constructive comments whenever I hear singing from guys because I always have the hots for it. *Sigh* Good job ;)

-- Thao

Guest juki_love

i love this song ++++++++

u didn't do the "ooooo" parts in the beginning!!

u get kinda shakey but u hav a nice voice to listen to ~

ever considered singing a Jung Chul song? ur voice reminds me of his^^

great job~ post more++

Archived