Jang Ri In Sm Global Audition Pr Video

Guest pencilcasee.

looks like she gained weight? maybe it's the hair. well she looks younger without the bangs, but a bit more plain. i still like her better with bangs. she hasn't been really active for a while. hope her new songs come out soon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jefnevwild

So she's speaking chinese in this clip right? Aside from the beauty, i think she looks way more confident when she speaks chinese. She's looked always a bit nervous and too shy whenever she speaks krn. I like her shyness, it's too cute, but i believe it's been a big obstacle for her to learn krn faster. Anyway it's good to see her in confidence.

Guest fallenbroke

JANG RI IN ! HAHAHAHA ! <33333

I totally love her ! She can sing really well and she's really pretty ! :)

Man , I haven't heard of her news like forever now . :wub: Remembers the time she sang together with Su . Best match :lol: HAHA !

Guest christine101

shes so pretty :D

so when are the global audition? is she only promoting for china or something? i dont really understand what she is saying.

i LOVE her straight hair.

its so healthy looking and pretty.

eh. her clip's so short.

i was expecting it to be longer.

she's just saying that thanks to our support, SM Entertainment was able to organize a 2007 Global Audition, and she strongly encourages us to participate in it.

she's not saying much, don't worry [;

Archived