Slim Samsung Yp-p2

x_shirley

Guest bubblexpffe

My P2 is dying... T_T;

The bottom half is like coming off near the earphone jack.

I literally have to hold the two pieces together at the bottom just to hear the music properly. -_-;

I'm going to save up for the P3 now. =D

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ that's an interesting reason to buy it xD

anyways, i got a p2 yesterday. i freaking loveee it. i haven't left it alone since i got it.

LOL when i first turned it on, it was in the 'cosmic' menu style and i only saw the buttons for: video, music, and pictures

so i had no clue where everything else was. then i later on figured out how to work the cosmic menu style XDDD hahaa

the sound quality is ah-may-zing. i'm really afraid to scratch it. it's so pretty and all... so i keep it tucked away in a scarf lmao

-goes to play around with my p2 some more- i've been playing the games alllll day x_x;

Guest sketchy62

i got a p2 last saturday!

i know the p3 is out real soon, but it looks so complicated compared to the simplicity of the p2!

so i just went with the p2 instead :"]

It seemed like a scratch magnet so i quickly went to work to make a skin or case for it.

so heres my paper case im currently sporting on my p2!

it covers the front and back completely, with cutouts for the buttons, only the top and bottom is left open.

301.jpg

does anyone know if there is a p2 that is white in 16gb? or 8gb? even in korea?

I'm pretty sure all colors and capacities were released in Korea, but them being available now, I don't know. For other parts of the world, it's just a random thing. It's like Samsung had a lottery on which color and capacity is going to be released in which countries.

Guest shadow131

ahh i really want one so bad. haha =(

but a p3!?! oh man. i'm going to go look up on it to see which one i really want. XD

P3 has widgets and flash xP! Oh and haptic and built in speakers. x]

• 1 month later...
Guest 1xplicitbabyy

When i use my P2 now, the sound quality is off - sometimes I can't hear the words, just the music, or both, but, it is very distorted. At first I thought it was my headphones, but I replaced them and the music is still distorted. My one year warranty is defintely up. Is there any way to fix it or is this just a lost cause?

Guest sweetbow

I got it on boxing day and it was like the best thing I've ever used. I love it! But the only color they had was black, otherwise I would've gotten red.

When i use my P2 now, the sound quality is off - sometimes I can't hear the words, just the music, or both, but, it is very distorted. At first I thought it was my headphones, but I replaced them and the music is still distorted. My one year warranty is defintely up. Is there any way to fix it or is this just a lost cause?

OMG i was JUST about to post to ask about this problem! Apparently you have to send it in to get it fixed for like $85? idk...so yeah is there any other way to fix this!?

p2 is nice but now there is ... P3 =]

Found some pictures of the P3! Sexy Black & Silver! :rolleyes:

3305232779_c42d1fea97.jpg

Should I get black or silver? Hard to make the decision!

3305235423_696a2873dc.jpg

Archived