Slim Samsung Yp-p2

x_shirley

Guest NASRI22

the audio jack does s.ck a.s....

i don't have warranty on it though. i know that was dumb of me to not do...

what if i ddn't bought it from somewhere else? could i send it in....

depends, if you have the receipt for the place.. then yeh you can probably send it back to samsung. if you got it from ebay, then you automatically have no warranty.

Like tomacko said, if it has KR firmware, you can drag and drop the files you want directly into your player from your desktop when plugged in.

I'm wondering if you've found a good way to delete the files from your p2 without having to reformat each time, since the player still reads it as used up space sad.gif.

if you have a MTP based p2 and you delete files off it, it'll still take up space. what you have to do is either sync something or unplug and replug it in.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lostieee

^ They are easier for you to repeat especially the sessions you'd most likely to be hearing.

I have a problem with my new P2, before the Chinese characters worked but now they don't. They appear as gibberish after I tried fixing my song info and it's really ticking me off cuz' I can't find the song I want. The characters shows up on my files when I plug the player in but when it's by itself they are gibberish. Why is that happening? Any solution?

Guest lostieee

I'm just gonna post up my problem again on the new page so more people can see it, hope you guys don't mind.

I have a problem with my new P2, before the Chinese characters worked but now they don't. They appear as gibberish after I tried fixing my song info and it's really ticking me off cuz' I can't find the song I want. The characters shows up on my files when I plug the player in but when it's by itself they are gibberish. Why is that happening? Any solution?

Guest c a t h e r s

hold on. question.

how long do your guys' battery life last? i just bought mine...it doesn't seem like it's very long though. maybe because i'm playing a video? i'm not sure...but it kind of sucks :tears:

Guest saranghae<3

^

I dont like the battery life either.

If I'm listening to music (just music...) the battery lasts about 6-7 hour for me

But if I play games... watch half an hour video... and stuff, the battery only lasts about 2-3 hours..

It runs out of battery pretty fast.

Guest shadow131

^

If I'm listening to music (just music...) the battery lasts about 6-7 hour for me

But if I play games... watch half an hour video... and stuff, the battery only lasts about 2-3 hours..

i thought it was 30 hr music O_O

Guest NASRI22

hold on. question.

how long do your guys' battery life last? i just bought mine...it doesn't seem like it's very long though. maybe because i'm playing a video? i'm not sure...but it kind of sucks :tears:

mine seems to last pretty long. i get around 18hours of music and 3-4 hours for movies. i've had mine since february this year.

^

something is probably wrong with yours. or maybe you're thrashing it too much haha.

i thought it was 30 hr music O_O

thats the rating that samsung put on it. every manafacturer puts a rating which is probably never achieved.

Guest lostieee

My problem was fixed from a nice Soompi user but now another problem came up, after I formatted the P2 from the settings my games are all deleted and I really needed the Subway map route! What can I do? I tried downloading the firmware again but it doesn't seem to work. Help, please?

BIG THANKS :D

Guest starlovefish.

I've been thinking about replacing my aging Creative Zen Vision:M but I don't like iPods so I didn't know what to get. After checking out this thread, I want to get a 16GB P2 soooo bad! :P

^i dont think so.

as far as i know, P2 doesnt have any WiFi technologies yet.

^

my P2's battery life can last to a day actually, just hearing music alone. ._.

battery leak? :ph34r:

oh man, i hope my p2 doesn't end up with horrible battery life or a faulty audio jack, or i'd be so sad.

i just go my samsung yp p2 today

and i was wondering if p2's work with apple macbooks?

hmm, well if you don't have kr firmware, you can use XNJB :)

Guest shadow131

oh man, i hope my p2 doesn't end up with horrible battery life or a faulty audio jack, or i'd be so sad.

hmm, well if you don't have kr firmware, you can use XNJB :)

whats dat??

Guest Azn GurlZz

So I'm asking a P2 for my birthday, it's 200€ so it's a bit expensive. Do you guys think it's worth it or should I just ask for something more common and cheaper? Or maybe the ITouch?

PROs and CONs anyone? :P

I've read some reviews and the Itouch seems slightly better but rather expensive.

hey to the aussie who wanted to buy this

u can get this online at dealsdirect at super cheap prices

the 8G white for $116 shipped and 4G White for $87 shipped

Guest ChemicalXYZ

hey to the aussie who wanted to buy this

u can get this online at dealsdirect at super cheap prices

the 8G white for $116 shipped and 4G White for $87 shipped

have u buy one from that online store before? if u have.. is it any good? like is the shipping safe cuz last time i bought something like this through the internet.. i got a fake one..which was rather infelicitous..so yeh.. but for that price i kinda want to buy online again.. since in Sydney there aren't many store that sells them..

Archived