Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x_shirley

Slim Samsung Yp-p2

Guest lucky*13

This weekend's the labor day sale and I got my Samsung P2 8GB for 199.99 at Fry's. I would have gotten it even more expensive if it was 2 weeks ago, it was worth a wait.

QUESTION: Does anyone know or can post a tutorial link on how to make a skin for Samsung P2?

Guest KuYA II

^

i would like to know too as well o.o;;

anywho i also bought my 8gb on sale at frys as well. So far i changed it to KM firmware and i'm loving it =). I like how the video is so HQ and very nice to use. Sometimes it could be a pain to convert files to .svi, but it is worth it. Its either a hit or miss sometimes the music is out of sync or the sound quality is just horrible.

I LOVE the touch screen as well very simple to use. I just wish i got the crystal case protector a long time ago. Now its quite hard to find one nowadays. I'll probably continue looking for me lol.

Other than that I LOVE this mp3 player very nice, slim, and usable =)

Guest K-popMiko

It's on sale this week for about $129.99 at Circuit City or Best Buy, forgot where. Black only, 4 GB.

Guest Desda

^ considering how it's 4gb, i don't think it's much of a sale just coz future shop has it for 200 (and then taxes) for an 8gb.

and i wouldn't wait for 16gb...too big for me xD

and i'm getting this by the end of september ^^; i'm excited. it's quite popular... aha. found out my friend bought one from china D:

i want white, but if it's gone, i'll get black. i checked stores too XD it's in stock for now *_* (had black for ypk3)

this totally pwns ipod touch 8D then again, i'm a samsung fan blindly following samsung D:

for cleaning, i just breath on it and quickly wipe with a clean cloth. i wouldn't use water on it X_X and def. not lenses cleaner coz that's expensive XD

i saw the case at future shop (online) and...it's pretty ugly V_V; Is there any other casing? Otherwise, I'm going to let mine scratch ^^

Guest Lucy

eek~16GB white one on yesasia.

its pretty expensive but i really want one =(

hopefully i can save up enough money for it. ^^

Guest xiahlivi

I live in Aussie (perth). Do anyone know where can i get this mp3 from here?

i really want it...>.<

Guest xlaura

yay I just ordered mine online and going to go pick it up tomorrow :)

would it be better to install all of the new firmware before putting music/videos on it?

Guest shadow131

yay I just ordered mine online and going to go pick it up tomorrow :)

would it be better to install all of the new firmware before putting music/videos on it?

yupps so if yu mes sit up and yu format and fix up

Guest mickys_psychokick

hey everyone!

okie so i think i am going to buy this mpr3 player this weekend

question:

where does everyone order/but the samsung yp-p2

is it better to order it online?

i live near a best buy and circuit city.

Guest NASRI22

when i first got my P2 in february, it richard simmons itself on the first day updating to the 2.1 firmware to allow bluetooth pairing. wouldnt turn on, wouldnt reset, wouldnt detect, wouldnt do jack. quite literally bricked. definitely disappointed with samsung, but my replacement has been working ever since. now i got 5.10KR firmware with dictionary, useless subway maps and lyrics which i know i'll never use. at least its no longer MTP and fully UMS MSC file system.

I live in Aussie (perth). Do anyone know where can i get this mp3 from here?

i really want it...>.<

you can get it from di-ck smiths Electronics for $229 i believe. (lol soompi dont let you write "d i c k" as a name :P.)

Guest lostieee

Does the battery life of P2 shortens when you recharge it even though the batteries aren't drained yet? As in like the batteries are used only a little or half-way?

And are there any protection cases for them that are available in Australia?

Guest =Jo3y=

In Australia, you can get the p2 at d ick smith electronics

and the silicon cases off ebay

Guest alicee

I've had my P2 for a couple of months now and it's been perfectly fine, but now it's being weird o_o

The headphone jack, whenever I move it, always messes with the sound.

It's like when I move it, the sound disappears and I have to move it around until I get full sound.

Sorry if I'm being confusing, but I can't really explain it :X

This happened with my previous Samsung mp3 player also.

I don't know how to fix it since it's an internal problem (I've tried 3 different pairs of headphones to see if that was the problem, but it's internal).

I got it off of Amazon too so I don't know what to do =\

If anyone has any suggestions about what I should do, that would be great!

Guest alicee

^ Thanks a bunch! :D

What's the usual warranty for Samsung products?

I can't seem to change the date of when I bought my P2 on the "my product" section on the Samsung website.

Sorry I'm so noob at this =[ I really just want to be able to have my P2 back to normal.

edit//

Nevermind, haha!

I just re-registered my product :]

I'll finish the rest in the morning since it's 9:00pm right now.

Thanks for the help and I hope you don't mind me asking anymore questions if I have any ><;;

Guest -K-Jae

I was gonna get this since it had bluetooth capability but i got the ipod touch instead.

Might consider getting this cuz im getting bored with my touch ^_^ lol

Guest canityo

=( Where do you get this in Sydney, Australia?

I read above that it's availabe at di-ck smith's electronics, but I checked at the store and it's not there....but it was on the site. And I checked at JB Hi-fi, so any other suggestions?

Guest canityo

^ Oh okay, thanks. I guess I should check it out at the city as well.

=( I can't believe Parramatta and Bankstown didn't have it. T^T

Guest =Jo3y=

^

probably call up the store before u go

saves time n effort