Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x_shirley

Slim Samsung Yp-p2

Guest Elee

its on ebay for 179.99... i think im gonna buy it. if my sister gives me the money !!! AHHHH ! SO EXCITED !!! <3

Edit: so i was wondering, if i bought a sticker for it

goldflower01.jpg

would it get all sticky ? you know like normal stickers?

Guest sam sik
can anyone answer me

i upgraded my firm ware to the 3rd wave

and then upgrade it to the 4th wave but all the games

and the skins that were in the 3rd wave were gone?

anyone know the prob????

Probably overlapped. If you need the skins and games back, go find the P2 on the Samsung download page and you can download the games and skins separately.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT SKIN?!

Guest Elee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT SKIN?!

ummm this guy posted it on this thread a few pages back

Just in case you guys are looking for something other than crystal cases for you p2

this person is selling 24K Gold plate metal skins for the P2 on ebay

credit goes to yoosanlicious at yjzone.net for finding it.

P2 metal skins

here are some pics if you're lazy to click on the link.

Guest Ayuu~

im still looking for the white one the buy...

but all i can find is the black one...

anyone can help direct me to one that ships internationally?

Guest dongyao_

p2p2pk6.jpg

I SHiNee-fied it. :D

Omg for some reason I'm having lots of trouble navigating the menu using this menu format!

Most of the time I can't get to the right menu key.

I'm like the only person who doesn't know how to navi this.

Help?

thanks

Guest inyeon.
Omg for some reason I'm having lots of trouble navigating the menu using this menu format!

Most of the time I can't get to the right menu key.

I'm like the only person who doesn't know how to navi this.

Help?

thanks

DX Sorry, don't really get what you mean....

Hm...navigating as in...you don't know how to scroll of buttons on the bottom? Well I had trouble with that too (since I wasnt too used to touch screens) but just slide your finger across the screen a little above the bar. Like...on the "wallpaper" picture above the blue bar, just slide your finger across the screen?

Don't tell me you've been trying to touch the arrows on the side. XD :ph34r: But yeah, if thats what you meant, then just slide your finger across the screen.

Guest sam sik

What do you guys use to clean your screens? Mine's a bit sticky. Should I just use towel/water ? Or did you guys do it with some sort of lens cleaner.

Guest Maxx

its on ebay for 179.99... i think im gonna buy it. if my sister gives me the money !!! AHHHH ! SO EXCITED !!! <3

Edit: so i was wondering, if i bought a sticker for it

http://mojel98.cafe24.com/eb-mojel/mp3case/goldflower01.jpg

would it get all sticky ? you know like normal stickers?

You don't have to worry about it getting sticky,

it's not a normal sticker.

I've re-adjusted mine many times

cuz I keep getting alot of scratches on my screen protector.

and it's not sticky, plus it's easy to put on and take off.

You'll probably just have a hard time putting the sticker perfectly on your P2.

Mine is still a little crooked ^^"

Guest hearte

can you transfer files to the p2 if it's connected to a macbook?

if not, will it work if you have windows xp or something installed on the mac?

Guest sleepyness

I just bought a black 8gb for $179.99 a few days ago~~ Its so sleek and nice! I'm really satisfied. Does anyone know what kinds of applications you can put on it? I saw a youtube video where someone put a dictionary on it! Its so cool. What other applications can you put on the P2?

Guest crystaleeee

okay, so i recorded something on my p2, but i can't get it onto my desktop because i want to send it to someone. does anyone know how to put it onto your desktop?

Guest mey

Now I want a YP 2 ! :ph34r:

It seems so class, and i saw some tests making me think it's a good mp3 player, I'll get a YP2 if I have the money :D

Where do you have those special colors Elee, there is just Black and White, no ?

Guest Maxx

I just bought a black 8gb for $179.99 a few days ago~~ Its so sleek and nice! I'm really satisfied. Does anyone know what kinds of applications you can put on it? I saw a youtube video where someone put a dictionary on it! Its so cool. What other applications can you put on the P2?

Actually, to get the dictionary I think you have to change your P2 so it has the Korean firmware and update with the latest bluewave.

Now I want a YP 2 ! :ph34r:

It seems so class, and i saw some tests making me think it's a good mp3 player, I'll get a YP2 if I have the money :D

Where do you have those special colors Elee, there is just Black and White, no ?

The p2 comes in white, black, and wine red.

There's also a Seo Taiji version, but that one is only sold in Korea, and it also sold out.

I recently got the 16gb black p2, they had red white and black but the 16gb model was black only. All i can say is im loving it! its so nice but it does easily collect dust. I ran into a problem yesterday tho when connecting it to my sister's mac, i got the "No more space for DB" error but i fixed it by formatting it. Now im just using my windows pc to get music = .=.

Guest shadow131

was it a refurbished one? and from what site?..><"!

Guest your_sheroe

I'm planning on getting the P2 for my birthday.

I was wondering... to those who own a p2

- when you delete something such as music or mv can you delete it right off the mp3 or do you have to go into the computer to delete it off like the Ipod?

Guest hanilemon

^ You can delete it right off on the player. Go to prime pack, file browser, select the file and press the trash bin in the bottom right corner. :)

I've had my p2 for a few weeks and I love it<3 So far I didn't scratch it yet. *phew* I messed up the screen protector it came with so i ordered a front shield from Protech. Can't wait :D

Guest sleepyness

was it a refurbished one? and from what site?..><"!

Nope, I got it on sale from a store called Future Shop ^^ I don't think the sale is on anymore, I just checked the site and the P2 is now $199.99 D:

Guest KuYA II

hmmm i was planning to buy it, but i was wondering if i should wait for the 16gb to come out in the u.s.?

i like the features of this mp3 player =).

Guest shadow131

Nope, I got it on sale from a store called Future Shop ^^ I don't think the sale is on anymore, I just checked the site and the P2 is now $199.99 D:

D= im in aussie anyways..DX sucks lols