Slim Samsung Yp-p2

x_shirley

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nak3d

Can any one help me with trying to install games. I've tried to look through anythingbutipod.com, but it's just too overwhelming for a newb. I've installed the 5.05 and d/led the games (Bubblesmile + Malggagi) to the games folder of my P2. When I try to play the game, it tells me that the files are not supported.

I downloaded the games from here: http://deathkeks.kilu.de/p2stuff/games/

---

NVM, I d/led the 5.08.

Guest sam sik

For those that want to know how good of quality the P2 is.

My P2 just came out of the washer and dryer. Still in good listening condition. I think there's a bit of water inside though lol. It'll evaporate. But same as always.

Guest nak3d

^No, I just signed up for one yesterday. I think there was like a 'look up/verify' option or something you had to click in order to enter your i.d. and e-mail. You cannot use capital letters or symbols.

Sam Sik: Uh.. wow. I would never try that though.

Guest fizzitangerine

^Next to where you enter your ID and email address there should be a little box that says Check. Just click that and a window should pop up and that's where you should be able to enter your info.

Guest hearte

does anyone know of any portable speakers that are compatible with the p2?

preferably with a clock?

Guest -dhi-

hello,

when i'm looking for an mp3 beside ipod, i found this one mp3 and helluva, i really love this!!!

i really like the design and as i review it, i think i'm liking it even more,

and since i'm really new with this one, could you please give me the link on where i can buy this mp3 besides amazon, bestbuy, and ebay? esp. the 8GB please,,,

thank you

Guest -dhi-

i have a question, does P2 support album artwork as Ipod does? coz it really matters for me. I want P2 to show the album artwork of the artist?

pleasE?

thank

Guest -dhi-

i just got my p2, then I tried to play a video, but why is it that it shows nothing than a green screen? it does have the voice though?

nvm! I will post later with picture!!! yay,, i'm so happy!!!

this mp3 is so amazing!

EDIT

Does anyone know where to get the crystal case, esp. in USA? I tried to get it through the GMarket, but how many times I tried to register and log in, I always failed, and I give up!

Thank you

Guest DKYang
i just got my p2, then I tried to play a video, but why is it that it shows nothing than a green screen? it does have the voice though?

nvm! I will post later with picture!!! yay,, i'm so happy!!!

this mp3 is so amazing!

EDIT

Does anyone know where to get the crystal case, esp. in USA? I tried to get it through the GMarket, but how many times I tried to register and log in, I always failed, and I give up!

Thank you

It was available on ebay couple months ago. So you might want to check their once awhile. Other than that, I don't know of any other reliable places.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

so i wanna go running with my p2 but i dont want to shell out $30 for that dlo action jacket, which i think is ugly anyway.

anyone know if i can get a cheaper deal elsewhere? or other creative alternatives? :]

ive been soo outta the loop im barely updating my fw right now to 5.08 haha

btw where can i get those overseas subway maps???

Guest -dhi-

@DKYang,

ya, sometimes I check ebay, but I really want to have the crystal case as the gmarket has,

i tried many times to sign up and login, but i failed, and that drives me crazy.

I really want to have that crystal case

Guest megz0r

ugh. i can't seem to sign up with emodio.com

i can't enter my id and email and when i click the 'check' next to it, nothing even happens.

can anyone help?

and is it necessary to sign up to be able to download from it?

dammit. i want the firmware... T__________T

Guest DKYang
so i wanna go running with my p2 but i dont want to shell out $30 for that dlo action jacket, which i think is ugly anyway.

anyone know if i can get a cheaper deal elsewhere? or other creative alternatives? :]

ive been soo outta the loop im barely updating my fw right now to 5.08 haha

btw where can i get those overseas subway maps???

ugh. i can't seem to sign up with emodio.com

i can't enter my id and email and when i click the 'check' next to it, nothing even happens.

can anyone help?

and is it necessary to sign up to be able to download from it?

dammit. i want the firmware... T__________T

To answer both questions at once. Visit the Samsung P2 section of the forum at anythingbutipod.com. They have what you need.

Guest acciooo

has anyone tried buying the 16gb one from gmarket or similar sites? i saw some on gmarket but I wasn't sure if they are safe to buy...

Archived