Slim Samsung Yp-p2

x_shirley

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest (^__^)v
^

Bestbuy Canada has the 16 gig version in black.

lol omg... you guys needa scroll down and read the description...

Don't be fool by just the title.

Scroll down the bestbuy canada and you'll find... the internal

Memory, and Total memory. Now look at what it say..

It say Internal Memory is 4GB and Total Memory is 4GB.

Be careful of buying a 16GB... cause its not out yet... it is pretty

Fishy if a site has a 16GB yp-p2 while the official site hasn't

Have it on their site.

The steel skins look pretty nice. I'd get one if only it didn't have that tacky "electric magnetic wave shield" phrase on the front. I'm really picky. :x

lol omg... you guys needa scroll down and read the description...

Don't be fool by just the title.

Scroll down the bestbuy canada and you'll find... the internal

Memory, and Total memory. Now look at what it say..

It say Internal Memory is 4GB and Total Memory is 4GB.

Be careful of buying a 16GB... cause its not out yet... it is pretty

Fishy if a site has a 16GB yp-p2 while the official site hasn't

Have it on their site.

I think they just copied and pasted the info for the 4gb player for the 16gb one out of laziness. Best Buy isn't shady, but if you're worried, you should give them a call. ^^

Guest shadow131
The steel skins look pretty nice. I'd get one if only it didn't have that tacky "electric magnetic wave shield" phrase on the front. I'm really picky. :x

I think they just copied and pasted the info for the 4gb player for the 16gb one out of laziness. Best Buy isn't shady, but if you're worried, you should give them a call. ^^

x_X! what if yur overseas?..x]

Guest e00z

i finally saved up the money for one :D

do you guys recommend any accessories that'll keep it scratch-less? i was looking around online and there's some pretty fancy screen protectors and cases. what do you guys think look the nicest and work the best? is the screen protector that comes with the p2 good enough? thankssss

Guest kimmm
woo!~ i finally got my P2!!

i'm so happy!

it's so awesomely sexy and cool ^________^

the sad thing though, is that i totally screwed the screen protector. and.. it's unusable now. i need to buy new ones anyway. T___T

LOL i just got my white p2 today and stuffed up the screen protector when it was in my pocket T_T

Guest megz0r

gaaaaah. i'm so sad. i've oly had my p2 for a week, but my back already has heaps of scratches, because it's completely unprotected. T__T

dammit. but at least the front still doesn't have any scratches.......................yet.

but i've trying to work bluetooth with my phone, but it doesn't work. every time i try to connect them, when it asks for the pin thing, i enter any numbers, but then it says registration failed. ALL the time. and it only asks for the pin on one of the devices. mind you, i've never used bluetooth before so..........

but anyway, can someone help me? tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Guest shadow131
gaaaaah. i'm so sad. i've oly had my p2 for a week, but my back already has heaps of scratches, because it's completely unprotected. T__T

dammit. but at least the front still doesn't have any scratches.......................yet.

but i've trying to work bluetooth with my phone, but it doesn't work. every time i try to connect them, when it asks for the pin thing, i enter any numbers, but then it says registration failed. ALL the time. and it only asks for the pin on one of the devices. mind you, i've never used bluetooth before so..........

but anyway, can someone help me? tell me what i'm doing wrong?

what phone is yous? (brand and model)

Guest megz0r

^ i've tried it with mine (motorola v3) and also with my friends (that new LG touch phone that looks like a Prada but has.. a 5mp camera, i think)

Guest MUGETSU

There is a 16GB YP-P2

Anythingbutipod says that its just been released in Europe.

Also, the Cowon D2 has been uped to a 16GB version as well, but I'm hoping a D3 is going out soon.

Guest DKYang

i finally saved up the money for one :D

do you guys recommend any accessories that'll keep it scratch-less? i was looking around online and there's some pretty fancy screen protectors and cases. what do you guys think look the nicest and work the best? is the screen protector that comes with the p2 good enough? thankssss

Protech full body kit, also with a lifetime warranty if it gets a scratch.

Guest megz0r

i've figured out how to work it (the bluetooth) all by myself :]

thanks for trying to help anyway~

and does anyone know if there'll ever be more games? >__<

there probably will, right?

Guest dongyao_

I just got myself a P2 after long time of considerations, I got mine at futureshop for total of $229.99 CND. it was on sale for $199.99 and plus tax. The sound of seems really clear compared to my NDS..so I was wondering how do I update the blueware..do I update the first firmware along the latest or I just need to update the latest alone? thanks

Guest dabrain

u just need to update once to the latest firmware.

download the fw file and copy it to the root directory.

the update process starts automatically once u turn on the p2.

go to anythingbutipod.com if u have any other questions

Guest shadow131

^ The voice recorder will be in the next firmware update.

nice..8D is there gonna be an update so it accepts more file formats? =X

Guest Desda

wish i got this one.. i personally am not an apple fan.. screw ipods they suck >_>; they run out of batteries quick..and its...they make so that u use it just long enough for another of their company's new tech to come out so it seems like 'we're just in time for the new thing.'

i have ypk3... XD i love it. got it for 101$ on sale at future shop ^^; ah, the only con is that it scratches a little too easily XD

but oh this looks better *_*

Archived