The HK Music Thread!!

Guest HKS457

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p.o.o.h.b.e.a.r

Leo Ku!! lol, and theirs a lot of other HK artists I listen too, but I don't like them all..

Some of them include:

Leo Ku (as mentioned earlier)

Eason Chan

Miriam Yeung

Joey Yung

Denise Ho

Justin

Janice Vidal

Stephy Tang

Alex Fong

Kay Tse

Edmond Leung

Ronald Cheng

Fiona Sit

Hins Cheng

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest babo_yujin

i love:

EASON CHAN&JOEY YUNG bestest in the canto-pop scene.

AND EASON IS COMING TO MELBOURNE!! omg!!

i also like alex fong's duet with stephy - Hou Hou Leun Ngoi. first time i heard alex fong and stephy sing and since then i've been a fan. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I just heard a song by Hins Cheung.

And I literally mean just.

And I really like it.

My family friend`s nephew is Hins Cheung. So I`ve met him a few times. Today was the first time I listened to one of his songs though. I never thought I'd like his music but I love it.

:wub:

Guest cloudwingz

Well I just heard a song by Hins Cheung.

And I literally mean just.

And I really like it.

My family friend`s nephew is Hins Cheung. So I`ve met him a few times. Today was the first time I listened to one of his songs though. I never thought I'd like his music but I love it.

:wub:

hrmmm that's a new name, i'll search it up when i get home....at school atm LOL

I wish there were more hk singers that produced good music. i feel as if hk is falling behind in the music scene...of course that's just my opinion, so please don't take it offensively ><

did anyone get a chance to listen to Khalil Fong's new album Wonderland? As much as I love his stuff (I really loved his last album), but this album was a bit disappointing..none of the songs stood out to me in this one :(.

Yeah I listened to that. You're right, I didn't feel it was as amazing as his first two albums but I enjoyed Love Song, 暖, and 夠不夠.

Khalil Fong is definately underrated. His lyrics are pretty good and he has a nice beat. I dunno why people are listening to stuff like HotCha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janicehoang

justin lo <3

hins too....have alot of kickass songs

andy lau...eventhough he's old, he's hot as hell..he's a classic

alot more....but these are my main

Guest TrainDriver

i also like alex fong's duet with stephy - Hou Hou Leun Ngoi. first time i heard alex fong and stephy sing and since then i've been a fan. :D

haha, i also really like alex fong's stuff

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wasabii_soo

I'm currently really obsessed with Jason Chan <3

Hes a really awesome singer! .. and Ive seen him live and it was really good ( at Markham's Taste of Asia )

and he looks much better in real life then in pictures and videos <3

He was really nice and cute during breaks ><"

yess i know~~ ;D i wasnt rlly interested in Jason ..~ but after he came to Montreal for a singing contest~ i was like "woah~ he looks soo much better in real life & he is rlly good @ live" ~ ;D

hehehehe~~~ & also i never knew he was that cute~ ^^ ~

ok back to earth~ XD

well...i haven't listen to HK songs for quite a while cuz i was (& i am) into K-pop~ but i listen to

Joey

Miriam

Twins

Eason

Vincy

Janice Wei

Jason Chan

Stephanie Cheng

Hacken (sometimes)

Ivana (sometimes)

Kay Tse

Fiona Sit (sometimes)

Stephy Tang

At 17

Hins Cheung

& more..` can't think of it anymore

Guest heartdrops

Talking about Jason Chan.. I really like him.

I wasn't too impressed with his debut album but I started liking him when I listened to his second album, especially the song 你來自那顆星.

The best singer out of that batch of "newcomers" of the year (I forgot which year it was ;x)

Guest momoko*

i love Raymond Lam ! he's so goood. most people from tvb really can't sing but raymond can ! seriously. he is soo gooood.

i dont really listen to new hk music because i think it sucks. the only new songs i like are probably Jilll, Justin, Kelvin..mygosh, who else is there? all these new singers cannot sing at all nowadays.

who here loves the old hk music ? like from the 90's/80's ?

Guest janicehoang

hins cheung<3 love love love his songs

i like his song ardently love, my way(mandarin version), and wo dik teen

wilfred lau's second class angel and tweun may

vincy chan(wing yee) have some nice songs too

justin lo <3

• 1 month later...

i'm gonna bump this thread up hehe XD

my favs are definitely eason chan (current fav is foo see san hah (under fuji mountain)), hins cheung (definitely my way), and soler (hoi siu (tsunami)). major talent right there :D

and i guess jan lam for the humor lolll (lam jee joh (boy's team?))

and for a little different genre...endy chow. anyone heard of him? and his band zarahn

i don't know...i don't really listen to female singers, cuz i guess they're voices are too high? but if i had to choose, i'd go for miriam yeung :)

dang...haven't really been keeping up with the newer artists. maybe i'll go look into them now...:D

• 3 months later...
Guest jocie**

hey! i've made a couple covers for chinese songs myself, so you can check it out if you would like. if you hav facebook you can go to my page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jocelyn-Lau/73802674941?ref=ts

if not you can find a couple on youtube (im jocie11 on youtube)

or, you can visit my topic here on soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=285927

thanks! :D

Archived