Park Hye Won (박혜원)

phw7dp5.jpg

DOB: June 23rd, 1987

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Blood type: AB

Family: one older brother

MC: [sBS] Inki Gayo (2005)

CFs: Johnson & Johnson (2005), SK Telecom (2005), KTF 'SHOW' (2007)

Dramas: [MBC] Nonstop 5 (2005), [MBC} Mystery (2005), [MBC] Bad Woman, Good Woman (2007), [MBC] Time of Dog And Wolf (2007)

Movies: Behind Enemy Lines: Axis of Evil (2006), Dasepo Naughty Girls (2006)

Hobbies: watching movies, horseback ridding, swimming, skiing

http://cafe.daum.net/jsr1004da

phw34zc9.jpg

phw9zu8.jpg

phw5ae9.jpg

*click on thumbnails to enlarge*

phw4tn6.th.png phw3ei3.th.jpg phw8dn9.th.jpg phw22mh8.th.png phw21ux6.th.png phw10kx1.th.png phw35vp7.th.jpg phw11cq6.th.png phw2nv4.th.jpg phw19tn5.th.jpg phw18uu8.th.jpg

phw13fa6.jpg

phw12vi0.jpg

phw29cd8.th.png phw24ng6.th.png phw23yb4.th.png phw25px1.th.png

phw26yc2.th.png phw27dw0.th.png phw28ua7.th.png

phw31zm7.th.png phw32bj9.th.jpg phw33jm2.th.jpg

octo1vy9.th.jpg octo2wy8.th.jpg octo3yo9.th.jpg

casual1ea5.jpgcasual3ax1.jpg

casual2te3.th.jpg casual4qp4.th.jpg casual5rk4.th.jpg casual6eo4.th.jpg casual7zm4.th.jpg

dasepo2qx6.jpgdasepo3jk3.jpg

dasepo1pt6.th.jpg dasepo5kc3.th.jpg dasepo6aa6.th.jpg phwdasepoiy8.th.jpg dasepo4zw2.th.jpg

Guest thunderbolt

Cool! A thread for PHW. She's so pretty in Time of Dog and Wolf. I like her acting too - she's graceful and understated and just very natural. I hope Min-gi (TODAW) realizes soon what he's missing. :P

Guest sockrahtease

Cool! A thread for PHW. She's so pretty in Time of Dog and Wolf. I like her acting too - she's graceful and understated and just very natural. I hope Min-gi (TODAW) realizes soon what he's missing. :P

LOL for realsss. Haha.

I didn't know she was in Dasepo Naughty Girls~!

• 1 month later...

Hi, thank you for this thread. I think because Park Hye Won is a new actress and she doesn't join many dramas, not too many people actually know her.

^^ I realised and noticed her in Time Between Dog And Wolf because her role is really important for Kang Min Ki. I love both of them and thanks god the ending is not too bad ^^

@xosandy: can I take her pics to our forum at krfilm.net

I do not hotlink your pics but I upload them again to my account at photobucket. I want to ask for your permission ^^

Thank you so much for this thread. Hope there will be more people visit.

Yes, that's her. Her role in TODAW is Go Myung Jae who loves Kang Min Ki. However we could not recognise her at the first place because her role is not actually important until later on.

I know she had a role in a movie in which Kim Ok Bin was the leading character. I think TODAW is her first big role for a drama ^^

Guest xosandy

^I didn't even notice her in DNG so I was surprised to find her on the cast list.

Hi, thank you for this thread. I think because Park Hye Won is a new actress and she doesn't join many dramas, not too many people actually know her.

^^ I realised and noticed her in Time Between Dog And Wolf because her role is really important for Kang Min Ki. I love both of them and thanks god the ending is not too bad ^^

@xosandy: can I take her pics to our forum at krfilm.net

I do not hotlink your pics but I upload them again to my account at photobucket. I want to ask for your permission ^^

Thank you so much for this thread. Hope there will be more people visit.

Yeah, feel free to take them out. =]

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest lizelle

love her!

she's absolutely gorgeous &` a very good actress

too. she was awesome in TODW

hopefully she'll star in other dramas

she has great acting talent.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest peiyee0510

Oww!! A Park Hyewon thread!! I love her very much since I seen her on Time of Dog and Wolf!

She is very pretty! And her smile is killing me! lol

Archived