Quantcast
Jillia

Jung Kyung Ho ♥ 정경호 // Current Drama: The Devil Is Calling Your Name

Jung Kyung Ho In Talks For New Medical Drama By “Reply” Series PD Shin Won Ho

by R. Choi
b34bb5affbc94db69eca87eb7cb80be0.jpeg?s=

Actor Jung Kyung Ho may be appearing in a new medical drama by “Prison Playbook” producing director (PD) Shin Won Ho.

On August 2, a source from tvN stated, “There were conversations about Jung Kyung Ho appearing in ‘Doctor Playbook,’ but at the moment he is focusing on another project so it’s hard to say that he’s confirmed [for the drama].”

“Doctor Playbook,” which is set to be directed by “Reply” series and “Prison Playbook” PD Shin Won Ho, is a humanistic medical drama that tells the stories of doctors and patients in an emergency room. The drama will reportedly feature four male leads and one female lead, and currently Jo Jung Suk and Yoo Yeon Suk are also in talks to star.

Jung Kyung Ho starred in tvN’s “Prison Playbook” in 2017, and is currently appearing in tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “When the Devil Calls Your Name.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342951wpp/jung-kyung-ho-in-talks-for-new-medical-drama-by-reply-series-pd-shin-won-ho

I think he will accept the role. WOW, he is on the roll. He will accept the affer of PD Shin Won Ho. They worked together before on a succesful project Prison Playbook. I am excited for his future medical drama and for his current tvN drama. :D

• Love 2

He looks better & better with every drama 

The many expressions & hair styles of Ha Rip :D

@katakwasabi @larus hope he will accept . PP was a success using  a very good ensemble cast . The PD is repeating the same formula with Jo Jong Suk & Yeo Yeon Suk supposedly on board . 

Think IRL he will age nicely 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

He looks better & better with every drama 

The many expressions & hair styles of Ha Rip :D

@katakwasabi @larus I hope he will accept . PP was a success using  a very good ensemble cast . The PD is repeating the same formula with Jo Jong Suk & Yeo Yeon Suk supposedly on board . 

Think IRL he will age nicely.

I'll think he'll accept it. I really think he will.

Seems like JKH is finding a home on cable tv. His recent projects are all on cable tv. If it's quality content, why not right? 

Anyways, before JKH's casting news, when I read the Reply PD was doing a doctor drama I immediately remembered SSR saying he has never been casted for a medical drama, so I kinda wanted him to be part of the cast. But it's actually JKH who was casted! Not complaining. I like em both!!! Hahahaha. It's unlikely for SSR to be casted in this, but if he does join a drama with JKH (any drama tbh), I might go into overdrive and combust on the spot! Lol

JKH seems to be winning more hearts with his character in Devil. Yay!!

His aged version in the Devil pics, look like his dad. Hehe

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways, before JKH's casting news, when I read the Reply PD was doing a doctor drama I immediately remembered SSR saying he has never been casted for a medical drama, so I kinda wanted him to be part of the cast. But it's actually JKH who was casted! Not complaining. I like em both!!! Hahahaha. It's unlikely for SSR to be casted in this, but if he does join a drama with JKH (any drama tbh), I might go into overdrive and combust on the spot! Lol

There is another male lead part. We`ll never know. But maybe Kim Dae-Myung is the fourth lead in the drama.

What excited me most is that there is a band in the drama as well. I hope I understood corectly. Imagine our four male leads in a band together. Doctor band? :lol: We`ll see.

I really like that Jung Kyung Ho had a chance to sing an OST in the current drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, larus said:

There is another male lead part. We`ll never know. But maybe Kim Dae-Myung is the fourth lead in the drama.

What excited me most is that there is a band in the drama as well. I hope I understood corectly. Imagine our four male leads in a band together. Doctor band? :lol: We`ll see.

I really like that Jung Kyung Ho had a chance to sing an OST in the current drama.

Yep! I read about Kim Dae Myung right after I posted my comment. Hahaha. When I read there will be a doctor band, I was kinda bummed because as much as I like other actors I really want a SSR musical drama. Lol!

This is not the first time JKH sang an OST. He has several OSTs from other dramas~

• Like 3

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

This is not the first time JKH sang an OST. He has several OSTs from other dramas~

I know about a sountrack for Sorry I love You. You know other OST he sang? Please, tell me some of them.

• Like 2

Actor Spotlight] Jung Kyung-ho

by missvictrix

jungkyungho1.jpg

It’s finally Jung Kyung-ho’s turn in the spotlight. The actor is currently starring in tvN’s fantasy comedy When the Devil Calls Your Name which not only has a great premise (and even greater source material), but a cast that can easily carry it to its dramatic Faustian heights.

Acting and television were familiar territory for Jung Kyung-ho — his father is actually a famous TV director. Though originally discouraged from pursuing acting, he not only studied theatre at a highly respected school, but passed an early audition, signed with an agency, and was off to a rollicking start by 2004. That was the year the hit melodrama I’m Sorry, I Love You propelled the careers of several newcomers, including Jung.

Jung Kyung-ho’s acting career has been a nice balance of genres, though I favor his darker and more dramatic performances over the light and romantic — for example, Heartless City over Falling for Innocence (not that he can’t do both).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/actor-spotlight-jung-kyung-ho/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Girls' Generation Sooyoung And Boyfriend Jung Kyung-Ho Spotted On A Movie Date

by Hanan Haddad | Fri., 16 Aug. 2019 1:33 AM

On 15 August, Girls' Generation member, Sooyoung was spotted with her long-time beau, actor Jung Kyung-Ho on a little movie date. The two stars were spotted watching the movie, EXIT, which stars Girls' Generation's Yoona

The 35-year-old actor and 29-year-old idol turned actress have been dating for 7 years and are still going strong. While Sooyoung came in support of Yoona, Jung watched the flick in support of his industry friend, Jo Jung-Suk, who starred opposite the K-pop idol. There has been rumours that Jung might be starring in a new tvN drama, tentatively titled Doctor Playbook, alongside Jo Jung-Suk. Hence, his support Jo's latest movie, continues to fuel these rumours. 

That aside, it was refreshing to see a celebrity couple go for a simple movie date just like everyone else. Fans who spotted the couple claimed, "They felt more human because they came to watch a movie during the holiday like any other couple." 

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1065440/girls-generation-sooyoung-boyfriend-jung-kyung-ho-spotted-on-a-movie-date

• Love 1