Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x_shirley

Post Up Nice Cell Phones

In The Bay Area
yeah im bouts to get a new fone and just wondering which is a good one i see nice ones but i have to order off the internet and i just wanna go to the store and get it with: MP3 camera Video recorder/player the one i got now has all that its for cingular samsung sph 777 thank you in advance!! =] oh yeah it doesnt matter what wireless company i get i just want the fone anyways

Guest xshinhae05x

well...... we would have to know which wireless company your with... unless you don't care......

Guest itzxaxducky

That's really broad.. You should give what kind of phone as in GSM or CDMA. And also, price range.

Guest sphynkter

flip? slider? candy bar phone? price range?

Guest skwannabe

since that peson has a p777, she/he is with cingular. what kind of camera??one mega pixel? two? or VGA? vga is old lets go with mega pixel. i think W600i is a good phone for you. mp3 player, good camera with video.

where is the bay area??? sorry dont know much about geography... but if your around La than go buy a phone there. i hear theres good phones there but pricey.

Guest jennnayx81

^ bay area's like san francisco, CA and the surrounding areas

my friend mentioned something about going to places on sunset? not quite sure, but i do know he got his phone in san francisco. if you go to the asian areas, there are usually good deals with phones that aren't available on the american market.

Guest erure

^ ya san francisco and oakland chinatowns are good places to get phones at cheap price. my friend got a w900i for $250 with 2 lines... somehow got his girlfriend to switch from cingular to t-mobile for him -__-;

Guest skwannabe

^wow i really need to get out of boston and go to san fran and w/e in calfi.... boston sucks, z510 $500, too much for me.

Guest sphynkter

^ tell me about it. boston has nothing. but i don't really have a complaint against the phones but seriously boston is bleh i can't stand the weather. there's only like so little months of actual sunshine. the rest is rain, snow, and cold. ugh. anyways i got off topic.

i suggest getting the sharp 903 :D

16007.gif

Guest SupaBayWitIt

WHY U GETTIN A NEW PHONE SO FAST?!!?! i gotta wait another year. -_-

Guest the one

I hate your tricycle.